[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw he didnt go into the program and start a private detective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>tfw he didnt go into the program and start a private detective business
>>
File: 1393282612580.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1393282612580.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Maybe in another life.
>>
>>71194924

snitches get stitches
>>
I'm on season five now, but I forget, was he also gay or something? I remember him talking about sex on the boat before Tony shuts him down and then they kill him
>>
>>71194924
fat rat got off way too easy imho
>>
File: ghost pussy.png (166 KB, 642x426) Image search: [Google]
ghost pussy.png
166 KB, 642x426
>>
>>71195200
this show may not be for you
>>
>>71195200
he was trying to get on their good terms by reminding them that he was their friend etc

even though the girl never existed. he was lying in the end to save his own skin which pissed them off
>>
>>71195200
>was he also gay or something? I remember him talking about sex on the boat before Tony shuts him down and then they kill him

Yes, it was heavily implied
>>
>>71195884
>>71195920
I took a massive break after finishing Season 3 and someone mentioned about him being gay, and I couldn't for the life of me remember where it was implied other than that scene
>>
>>71194924
He was retarded, the agent had to shoot down his wild imagination and fantasy scenario of becoming a private dick or whatever it was exactly he brain farted.
>>
>>71195986
richie aprile was getting a blowjob from a stripper in the bing and he needed the lights off and still could not finish

he also did 20 years in prison prior to this

phil leotardo also did an unspecified amount of prison time and he came out with a burning hatred for vito who was confirmed gay, not to mention the scene phil literally comes out a closet he was hiding in to get the drop on vito and kill him and how he clenches the bed when vito is being murdered
>>
>>71195200
He was just a fake snitch in the end, made up stories to fool them, they felt betrayed in more ways than one.
>>71195920
>>71195986
Where the fuck is it implied he's gays? He got sloppy, got caught dealing heroin and turned snitch.
>>71196166
Richie Aprile was boning left and right afterwars, even with that land whale. Guy was old school.
Phil just turned bitter cold old man, old school all the way, they don't play that gay shit, probably think you can't trust gays for shit, even if they keep it on the down low.
Phil and Richie were old school, distrust gays.
>>
was agent skip the worst actor in the show ?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 239x211
I still think Bobby was the best
He loved his wife so much, his wife dying was pretty sad
I hate how the land whale married him though
>>
BLACK MAGIC

SICK SHIT
>>
>>71196734
Fuckin queers!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.