[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Intros you always skip Were Rachel and Ross on a break?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Amigos Opening.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Amigos Opening.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
ITT: Intros you always skip

Were Rachel and Ross on a break?
>>
>>71190703
The only people who say they weren't are in denial
>>
>>71190703

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
Obviously they were. Not backing down on that is the only non-cuck thing Ross ever did. Which is good, because Rachel is a narcissistic bitch and needed a strong personality to keep her happy.
>>
Reminder that Friends is awful garbage
>>
Ross was consistently the best character in the show. Early Chandler was best overall.

They were indeed on a break. Rachel was just a wishy washy cunt like the majority of the women in the world.
>>
>>71191086

wait, are you saying Rachel was the strong one and Ross was the weak one?

Because last I checked, Ross was a productive member of society (and got tenure), while rachel was a useless fashion something manager whore
>>
>The episode with Rachel's nips
>>
>The episode where Ross steals the blue horn
>>
Going "on a break" isn't breaking up; it's taking some time to think alone from each other; Ross fucked some chick (and an ugly one at that); if I were Rachel I'd be fuckin pissed.

Think of it like this--If Rachel had slept with Marc, how the fuck would Ross have reacted?

Chandler best character
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMThJKXm9Tc

It's an excellent intro tune, the problem is the shitty unfunny cast.
>>
Yes, they were on a break Rachel was just a jealous cunt that Ross got laid before she did.

I genuinely hate Rachel with a passion. Even though her character arc is going from the spoiled brat to a working member of society, but she always acted like a spoiled cunt that pouted when she didn't get her way. The episode that solidified my hatred for her was the one where Ross was getting an award presented to him and Rachel is taking forever to get ready, so Ross tells her to hurry because they were late and she decided that she wasn't going to go.

Fuck Rachel
>>
File: Intro.jpg (542 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Intro.jpg
542 KB, 1920x1080
>>71190703
Archer's intro
It's just really fucking boring
>>
>>71193840
I dont care for rachel, but I don't care for ross either. Rachel COULD have cheated with Mark but didn't. Ross DID and then LIED about it.

For the getting ready thing--it's not that she was mad because he told her to hurry, it's that he threw an absolute bitchfit in front of all their friends and embarrassed the fuck out of her when she just wanted to please him w/ how she looked.

I dunno, Ross and Rachel are both bad, but Ross (in my opinion) is worse.

Chandler is still the best tho.
>>
>>71192748
>palentolgosist
>productive member of society

Fashion designers do more for people than dinosaur fans do, hun
>>
Imagine if Rachel fucked mark instead of Ross fucking the copy shop girl. Bet you'd all change your minds on whether they were on a break or not..
>>
FROM THE DUSTY MESA
>>
>>71194563
This

Rachel had the chance to cheat and didn't. Ross had the chance to cheat and did. Ross is a disgrace.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.