[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy Endings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 16921711_1050x1400.jpg (363 KB, 1050x1400) Image search: [Google]
16921711_1050x1400.jpg
363 KB, 1050x1400
Why was this show so underrated?

It was one of the best sitcoms in the past 10 years.
>>
Cus it was on a shitty network

Very funny desu
>>
Because it was fucking awful
>>
>>71189504
>>71189589

I'm getting mixed signals here.
>>
>>71188547
I can't say because I absolutely love it way more than any sitcom I've ever watched. I would guess that maybe the humor is a bit niche and not exactly appealing to a wide audience. It's also very formulaic and low brow writing so if you don't find it funny it's very not appealing at all unlike some other sitcoms.
>>
File: 1362081390001.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1362081390001.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
>>71190571
How can the humour be niche but also lowbrow and formulaic (writing)? Please elaborate
I've seen maybe 3 or 4 episodes (German dub) and found it to be slightly above average
>>
It's a decent sitcom, I liked it but there wasn't really anything too special about it. It's one of those shows you can watch if there's nothing else on and be mildly entertained, about as good as something like New Girl, Better off Ted, or That 70s Show.
>>
BM/WF

Didn't watch a single episode for that reason.
>>
>>71190955
Yeah I remember enjoying it in my bluepilled days but it's not really watchable now.
>>
this is one of the only network shows that I would die laughing during. every week. so pissed when it got canned
>>
It was okay, but it quickly turned into:

>lol max is like, gay as fuck, but, like, a slob! lol!
>ha ha, alex is so retarded, haha, lol she just did something stupid!
>dave ha ha lol so stupid, like a male alex, literally the same character! ha ha
>>
>>71191667
Ya first season was good then they got too whacky.
>>
>>71188547
anyone else want to bang Penny above all else or am I crazy
>>
>>71192138

Yes, after she has had a whore's bath.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3benGrfdpUA

That's one of the examples when the show had great writing and jokes. One of the greatest openings ever was that one when they're all in the hotel room and everything starts going wrong.
>>
Because it started as a summer show and the first couple of episodes were pretty standard network sitcom fare. It never really got the chance to build up an audience.

Season 2 is top tier stuff, but things got too wacky in season 3 for my liking. The characters went the same way as in Community.
>>
File: (1).gif (359 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
(1).gif
359 KB, 245x245
>i'm not as dumb as i am
>>
This show had GOAT bantz.
>>
>none of the main cast doing anything at the moment
fuck why won't they bring it back I miss it so much
>>
>>71192626
Literally the cutest character on television. Partly because she was so stupid I think I could trick her into sleeping with me.
>>
fuck, miss it too.

fucking abc killing all my favorites.
>>
>>71192873

So cuuuaath. Soah kyaath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRf4-x2hDuM
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.