[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that this is a little over a month from coming out, how are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: jared-leto.png (601 KB, 978x489) Image search: [Google]
jared-leto.png
601 KB, 978x489
Now that this is a little over a month from coming out, how are you feeling /tv/?
>>
MOMS
>>
Tired of """"viral"""" marketing

I don't give a fuck, man, I really don't. Maybe it'll be good, maybe it won't. Nobody fucking knows, because it won't be released for another month, and nobody has seen it. So I'm pretty sure everyone's opinion is exactly the same as it was last week. Just drop it
>>
Ready for edgelordkino.
>>
DAMAGED
>>
File: batman wants niggers out.png (214 KB, 456x241) Image search: [Google]
batman wants niggers out.png
214 KB, 456x241
I'm more looking forward to BvS ultimate edition to be honest, that trailer with the 'you don't own me' song put me off and then that fucking music video they released literally shat on any expectation I had of this movie.

Then I saw the soundtrack consisting of Lil Wayne and Skrillex, now I'm not even going to go into this with no expectation, I'm just not going to go full stop.
>>
Hey /tv/ I heard about Jared Leto doing some insane stuff on set, but can't remember any good examples. Help me out?
>>
I'm going to go see it just because I think it's going to be really bad. Jared's gone COMPLETELY INSANE. I know this is exactly what they want but I don't care, they've earned my admission with their horrible edgy marketing.

>GUN BULLETS
>>
>>71188160
chill out man, it's not like the thread is about your opinion on the movie jeez
'course you haven't seen it, nobody has
don't act so know-it-all, you just come out as whiny bitch
>>
Waiting for skrillex music video out of 10
>>
>>71188256

He went to the craft services table when nobody was looking, and switched the labels on the jars of peanut butter. The poor crew kept getting crunchy when they wanted smooth, and vice versa. They had to shut down production for two days to figure out what happened
>>
>>71188250
what music video?
>>
>>71188261
>I know this is exactly what they want but I don't care, they've earned my admission with their horrible edgy marketing.

Fair darts. They went balls out on that shit.
>>
>>71188256
He walked around set with earphones in ignoring everyone. Finally , an unnamed cast member became so frustrated that they yanked them out of his ears only to find out they weren't connected to anything
>>
>>71188374
Look up 21 Pilots Suicide Squad or something like that, I could only get a minute through.
>>
>>71188160
This. Also what the fuck is up with having trailers years in advance? By the time movies are out I'm already sick of them.
>>
>>71188456
Christ, he's completely bananas at this point. I wonder how many crew members are in need of counseling.
>>
>>71188527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
Ew
>>
I may go just to hear 'It Aint Me' play
>>
I have no faith on it being good or even an Ayer flick at this point
>>
Im honestly really excited for it, its been apparent from this first trailer that this is going to be the worst movie of all time and the shitstorm is going to be glorious
>>
>>71188553
They do the same thing with video game trailers.
>>
>>71188318
Fuck off shill
>>
I like the two clowns like every other millennial. I liked Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy. This looks better than both. Not excited though. I really fucking hate theaters. By the time I see this it'll have been ran into the ground by the board I'm addicted to ;) Please don't spam too many arbitrary lines. I don't wanna hear something like "can I have a glass of milk" and scream HAHA ITS DAT MEME.
>>
>>71188768
We really are under attack of viral marketing
>>
>>71188820
it's just an ironic shitpost I think
>>
I look forward to the meme-posting, obviously not gonna see it though.
>>
>>71188858
This
It's already a goldmine
It Ain't Me is actually part of the soundtrack
>>
>>71188102
Not excited at all. I personally think it looks stupid but my brother will call me up and want to see it. I actually read comic books but he's the type of person that likes to Wikipedia everything and then proceed to tell me about shit that happened.
>>
>>71188936
You "read" comic books but you aren't excited for this movie? You fucking autist. This looks better than anything DC will put out through 2020 unquestionably.
>>
>>71188858
same tbqh. ive actually never watched a comic book movie before or read a single comic
>>
>>71188250
I agree that the "you don't own me" part was bad but the rest of the trailer with the blitz song kicks it up a notch and is actually better
>>
I don't know what's worse.

The "hot-topic" look and feel of the characters, or the ridiculous shilling that's taken place for this piece of shit.

>Jared Leto is CRAAAAZYY as the Joker, I tell ya, CRAAAZY!!
>Look at Margot Robbie! LOOK AT HER!!! Isn't she hot, you fucking virgin beta boys!! Don't you want to fuck her in those short shorts!!!! SEE THIS MOVIE YOU DORKS!!!

I might have seen this movie if I was a 14 year old neckbeard, but I'm not, so I won't be watching this trash.
>>
>>71188925

That's because they're pandering, m8. It wasn't an accident, they know it's a meme and that's why they included it. It's not fun anymore when it's self-aware like that
>>
>>71188576
That was fucking unbearable on every level. Holy shit that fucking sucked
>>
>>71189655
Are you seriously being a meme snob? Wow.
>>
>that moment when you realize the memes aren't memes any more
>>
File: 1464018663310.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464018663310.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>71188102
>tfw SS might do better than BvS
>>
there was an early screening in California and everyone who saw the movie was praising it and saying it was really good

I no longer know what to expect
>>
>>71189655
The whole marketing campaign feels a bit like real life ironic shitposting or post-ironic shitposting or something. If so some kind of awareness is required for ironic shitposting.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.