[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that make you legitimately angry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: Jagten.jpg (273 KB, 800x1133) Image search: [Google]
Jagten.jpg
273 KB, 800x1133
Movies that make you legitimately angry?
>>
File: FL30430.jpg (40 KB, 310x458) Image search: [Google]
FL30430.jpg
40 KB, 310x458
>>
File: German_Force_Awakens_Poster.jpg (962 KB, 2000x2832) Image search: [Google]
German_Force_Awakens_Poster.jpg
962 KB, 2000x2832
different kind of anger but still... gets a rise out of me.
>>
For some reason Drinking Buddies made me really, really angry.
>>
File: god bless america.jpg (86 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
god bless america.jpg
86 KB, 486x720
I get it, you think you should be able to kill everybody you don't like, who thinks differently than you, you don't think people with low IQs should be able to breed, you want to kill retards and cripples right out of the womb, and that america only exists to cater to you and that anybody else isn't a true human bean
>>
>>71187548

The film that defined the word "fedoracore"
>>
File: bvs.jpg (144 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
144 KB, 800x1185
I waited years for MoS and many years more for BvS to redeem Snyder. He can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>71187548
This could have been redeemed if he just fucked her right in the pussy.
>>
i literally cry every time
>>
>>71187329
Chad dindu nuffin
>>
Main character was a real jerk, the way he treated his best friend was disgusting.
>>
File: 1280px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (63 KB, 1280x773) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
63 KB, 1280x773
I have to believe it's an elaborate joke. How did people like it enough to give it a sequel? and then another?
>>
>>71187679
What was more annoying than the character-development was that the movie itself was literal garbage. Jesus christ it was bad.
>>
File: enough3.jpg (94 KB, 1205x706) Image search: [Google]
enough3.jpg
94 KB, 1205x706
Alien vs Predator and sucker punch, I've watched thousands of good and bad movies, but no movie made me as mad as Alien vs Predator, I was raging while watching it, it was like it was specifically made to anger me, it was like being insulted with every developing scene.
Sucker Punch, /tv/ warned me it was bad, still I gave it a chance, and it was like watching a movie made by an arrogant 12 year old rich kid, fuck that mo... I don't even want to call it a movie.
>>
Damn you, I don't want to remember that. They couldn't even let me rest with that ending. HOLY SHIT:
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.