[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know what their mistake is, Ray? They think stealing from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 642x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 642x360
Do you know what their mistake is, Ray? They think stealing from me is like taking candy from a baby. They don't think I can defend myself. You know what they don't realize, though, Ray? I can. The candy man can.
>>
You know what they say, Ray? They say, let sleeping dogs lie. I'm not sure though, Ray. If the mutt is lying in his sleep, how can I be sure he's even sleeping in the first place?
>>
People always tell me, "don't shit where you eat". But you know something, Ray? Right now I'm up Shit Creek without a paddle, and my mouth's watering.
>>
File: 1462176745636.jpg (12 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
1462176745636.jpg
12 KB, 250x202
>>71187796
>>
>>71187796
Quality
>>
My anger flows through me like diarrhea, Ray, and all I see are people with egos as thin as charmin. I just eat a pound of indian food and need to wipe, Ray.
>>
I actually liked season two but these threads are easily the best things that happen on /tv/
>>
>>71186846

Oh yes. Bumping with some choice vinceposting classics.

"The nomenclature, Blake. It's off. This place needs something that captures solemnity. We're not brick and mortar anymore. We're steel and glass."

"You can't tap dance if you're wearing soft shoes. That's been the case since the dawn of time."

"People ask me all the time what my secret is. Three little words: oscillation."

"If you want to do something right, do it wrong"

"There's only my way. There's no highway. The highway is red and upside down."

"I ain't never lost my keys. Never even had a fucking keychain."

"Sometimes on a dead end road you have to keep going"

"You know the story of Hernan Cortez? ...No? He was a Spanish explorer that burned down his own ships in order to cut off the means of escape. This was done to incite motivation for his men to fight to the death. I would do the same, but I GOT NOTHING LEFT TO BURN."
>>
>>71186846
You know how they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? Gotta say babe, I ain't feeling so strong with that hole in my guts.
>Oh babe... But it did kill you.
>mfw
>>
File: 599967w1024.jpg (276 KB, 953x714) Image search: [Google]
599967w1024.jpg
276 KB, 953x714
>>71188103
More:

"I'm just a simple man. A simple man who repudiates perfidiousness."

"If you go to sleep you'll miss out on your dreams"

"A man who has no options, makes the best choices."

"How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Let's just say I'm the pin dancing champion. And I fucking hate angels."

"If you wanna build a tree, you're gonna have to cut down some planks."

"It's funny. You spend a whole lifetime cracking open eggs, but you're still never ready when you finally see a chicken"

"It's a jungle out there, Ray. And I'm the cheetah sprinting through the trees. The baboons think they can't find me, the crocodiles don't give a fuck, and the snakes.. well the less said about the snakes the better. The point is, I'm broke."

"How can I keep both feet on the ground? I'm already flying too close to the sun."
>>
File: 1438839586207.gif (492 KB, 176x216) Image search: [Google]
1438839586207.gif
492 KB, 176x216
>>71188767
>"It's a jungle out there, Ray. And I'm the cheetah sprinting through the trees. The baboons think they can't find me, the crocodiles don't give a fuck, and the snakes.. well the less said about the snakes the better. The point is, I'm broke."
>>
Caspere was aware of this. Hell, even Chessani was starting to catch on. That's why they took him out.
>>
>its a dog eat dog world, and I am a fucking chinaman
was my favourite
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.