[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you guys seen this? Should I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
have you guys seen this? Should I?
>>
Probably the best drama I've seen on American tv. I preferred the espn 30 for 30 on it but they're incredibly harsh to Chris durden
>>
red pilled as fuck
>>
best tv of the year
>>
Yes and yes.

Paulson, Vance and (to a lesser extent) Travolta all put on great performances.
>>
Watch the 30 for 30 instead. Probably the bes documentary ever
>>
>>71187887
Why not watch both?
>>
>>71186305
Stop promoting your show on /tv/, Cuba.
That being said, I loved it. Possibly best TV I've seen in the past few years.
>>
>>71187918
This.

I loved the 30 for 30 doc, it's seriously good.

I started The People Vs. OJ last night, only had time to watch the first episode, but I enjoyed it. Cool cast of people, lots of potential to be good.
>>
It was really, really good. I was surprised they didn't take the "politically correct" approach, but they didn't go all-out in the other direction either. It seemed like they were really trying to take an honest, balanced look at the whole thing.
>>
>>71187654
how so?
>>
>>71188217
i thought they were hating on marcia
>>
>>71186305
yes. it's impressively objective on how it portrays both sides
>>
>>71188580

Were you alive/aware yet during the actual trial? Marcia got RIPPED APART in the media. The show, at least, portrayed her as a human being trying to do the right thing, and even showed her being competent at her job sometimes. It's the most sympathetic portrayal of Marcia Clark I've ever seen
>>
They nailed everyone but OJ, as if that was the purpose to begin with

Could have been almost flawless with a good, big OJ
>>
>>71189168
They needed a big name for OJ. Cuba was a weird choice but I think he did a good job given the circumstances.

Who could have been cast to play a better OJ? Bonus points for star power similar to OJ.

Terry Crews in lighter-blackface?
>>
>>71189324
Idris
>>
File: 368471_full.jpg (83 KB, 1000x679) Image search: [Google]
368471_full.jpg
83 KB, 1000x679
>>71186305
Yes and watch O.J Made in America afterwards to see all the crazy hi-jinks he gets into before and after the trial.
>>
>>71186305
The characterization in this show if fucking superb.

One of the best shows of recent memory and def best of 2k16
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.