[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody explain to me where this guy was the whole time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: rickon.jpg (301 KB, 1038x766) Image search: [Google]
rickon.jpg
301 KB, 1038x766
Can somebody explain to me where this guy was the whole time?
I didn't even know that he existed before he showed up at Ramsay's place.
>>
>>71184415
IFK. Ramsay called Jon snow this kids brother. Maybe Jon snow was looking for this kid to find out about his parents identity or something
>>
He was in the forest tripping out on shrooms with creatures and shit.
>>
>>71184590
I thought that was Bran.
>>
Hi, I'm a retard who didn't pay attention can you please help me as I'm too lazy to put in any effort.
>>
In the books he's fighting unicorns and shit with a feral direwolf and banging that sweet Wildling pussy.

In the show he's dead because the show sucks.
>>
>>71184415
Yes yes, well done Rickon, well done...

HOWEVER...
>>
>>71184415
Captured by Ramsey. Do you really need the show to devote all it's time to a shitty little kid no one likes in a dungeon?
>>
>>71184620
wait wtf I thought they were the same character

so which brother is this then?
>>
>>71184638
Maybe I have better things to do than research some shitty book series written by a fat neckbeard for other neckeards.
And then try to impress other autistic neckbeards on a chinese cartoon imageboard with my knowledge. Fucking retard.
>>
>>71184641
Book version sounds gay
>>
>>71184727
I think its the littlest brother who like half retarded and shit. I don't even watch the show.
>>
>>71184415

Osha took him to the Umbers.

Is it really that difficult to pay attention?
>>
>>71184751
I was exaggerating wildly. The point is the show sucks and your mother doesn't love you.
>>
>>71184788
I thought the one with superpowers was their youngest??

Fuck I need to rewatch the early seasons I guess. I was wondering how he got away from the zombies
>>
Why are casuals so stupid? It only takes a second to read the wiki page explaining who the character is, instead you need to post a thread about how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>71184741
Have you not watched the show?
He's in the show
>>
>>71184641
I already forgot unicorns are a thing and I just read it today
>>
>>71184879

Why do you watch it then you dumb cunt?
>>
They were all at the broken down nights watch tower looking for a way to get to the other side. Sam showed up and told them where to go. Rickon and Asha left the group while Bran, Hodor, and the brother sister went to the north. Thats the last you hear of Rickon and Asha until they show up at Ramseys door. I guess maybe they figured they be safe with the Umbers or whoever they were going to, but it looks like they may have been betrayed by them when they joined Ramsey.

And yes, this is/was the retarded beother with his direwolf Shaggydog.
>>
>>71184741
>I have better things to do then pay attention to shows I watch
>Like make threads about how I don't understand the show
>>
Why can Bran walk now wtf
>>
3 seasons ago he was 7.
When Ramsay captured him he was like 15.

wtf
>>
>>71185095
HGH
>>
>>71184949
>calling anyone casuals when referring to Game of Shit

Never change /tv/
>>
>>71185095
It's called puberty, it makes kids grow.
>>
>>71185006
Bran told Asha to take him to the Umbers, if I remember correctly
>>
>>71184949
>casuals
haha holy shit. are there really people who think "hardcore" tv watchers are a thing?
like lmao
>>
So why did the umbers betray the starks and give ramsay Rickon?
>>
>>71185468
I think he is referring to casuals as people who don't understand the shit they watch or can't follow along. Its clear from this thread that people don't fucking pay attention. I'm not even a GoT fan and I know there are 5 Stark children and that Riccon was the youngest. Was in the show for 3 fucking season before disappearing to the Umbers.
>>
Having wild sex with Osha
>>
>>71185590

It's just people trolling.
>>
>>71185520
Because they were too stupid to realise that being the house that's fostering the Lord of Winterfell would make them the most powerful house next to the Starks if they stayed loyal.
>>
>>71185704
>>/reddit/
>>
>>71184415
Remember when Theon took Winterfell and wanted to demonstrate his control by hoisting up two burnt up children?

He wanted everyone to think it was the last two offspring of Eddard that still lived in Winterfell: Bran and his younger brother Rickon.

They escaped together with that wildling chick and Hold the Door. Eventually they split up so Rickon could find Jon Snow at the Wall and Bran could bask I'm his Wargy goodness.
>>
>>71184415
he's like michelle trachtenberg in buffy
a previously unmentioned side character that's literally a walking plot device
>>
>>71186916
Art Parkinson ...Rickon Stark (14 episodes, 2011-2016)
>>
>>71186916
He's been there since the show started, just not in recent seasons so only the people who only started watching the show a year ago don't know him.
>>
>>71186656
so he just spend two years noth of winterfell without reaching the wall?
how does that work?
>>
>>71184415
he was hiding inside hurr-durr's anus
>>
>>71184415
In the book he was taken by the wildling hoe up to an island called Skagos in the northern Narrow Sea. Apparently filled with man-eating fucks. Book Rickon is still alive, at the end of Book 5, Ser Davos learns that Rickon is alive on Skagos and is about to set out to meet up with the true king of the north. Show fucked it up.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.