[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frasier appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: based.jpg (24 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
24 KB, 511x288
This show was pretty GOAT

Best episodes?
>>
Literally the best sitcom cast chemistry I've seen outside of maybe That 70s Show
>>
>>71184045
three valentines is the best episode
>>
>>71184045
Favorite episode was the one where ross and daphne accidentally kiss.
>>
>Frasier: he moment I give a fig about what you think, is the day that England produces a great chef, a world class bottle of wine, and a car with a decent electrical system!
What Frasier an idiot?
>>
>>71185163
What a smart joke. Wow, I can see why this show was popular. I feel smarter already! What great wit! Wow!
>>
>>71184045
Americans and their fucking sitcoms. Jesus christ, clap more you fucking butter drinking hand eggers.
>>
>>71185343
>butter drinking hand eggers.

What a smart joke. Wow, I can see why you're popular. I feel smarter already! What great wit! Wow!
>>
J
>>
U
>>
S
>>
EL JUSTO
>>
File: Episode 07- Bla-Z-Boy.webm (3 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Episode 07- Bla-Z-Boy.webm
3 MB, 512x384
I really like Bla-Z-Boy, a.k.a. the one where Frasier destroys Martin's chair.

>That was an accident
>THIS IS MALICIOUS

The whole episode is basically them fighting and then making up, but they're both such great actors that a simple plot like that just works, especially with their style of slapstick
>>
>>71185600
>at the end of the episode Frasier finally accepts the remade chair as its the most expensive piece of furniture in the house
lmao
>>
>>71185600
>THIS IS MALICIOUS

Malicious?

THIS

IS

SPARTAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>71185661
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.