[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Fucking retarded writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: daya a dumb.png (664 KB, 851x480) Image search: [Google]
daya a dumb.png
664 KB, 851x480
ITT : Fucking retarded writing
>>
>>71180604
ITT: Show's no one gives a shit about.
>>
Did she kill a cop?!
>>
Of course, it's a netflix show.
>>
man that smugface is really irritating to look at
>>
File: 1464400898744.jpg (81 KB, 968x758) Image search: [Google]
1464400898744.jpg
81 KB, 968x758
>make her pregnant with a guard so she can have a story
>draw it out for 3 seasons
>have her mother in jail too so she's somewhat interesting
>remove the baby and the guard from the show
>take the mother out of prison
>"oh shit Dia should probably do something other than draw, let's have her put a gun to a guard's head"
>>
>>71181500
Always thought Daya looked like a cow.
>>
>>71181500
>implying smugface isn't hot

She's honestly one in the top 5 hot latinas when she's not angry and making some weird chimp face

The GOATS are the emo latina bitch and her one friend. Literally the hottest bitches on the show. Also the asian could get the D too. The crazy white bitch that was "married" used to be hot, but she's slowly falling for as the seasons go by, at least to me.
>>
>>71180604
Why the fuck was there a gun in the prison?
>>
>>71182886
was it from the guard vaus killed?
>>
>>71182939
the guard who she is pointing the gun at snuck it in, because he felt unsafe from the hostile women
>>
>>71182939
Was the guard RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC?
>>
We Oz now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.