[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they have her dress like a whore the entire movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: latest-8.jpg (359 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
latest-8.jpg
359 KB, 1800x1200
Why did they have her dress like a whore the entire movie?
>>
>A waving american flag
>A plastic doll dressed like a slut communicating with human language
>heavy lights and saturation

I guess Michael Bay
>>
wonder why
>>
What can a hot woman wear to make herself not look like a slut?
>>
>>71177121
there is nothing to hide the slut
>>
>>71176975

Because she has no other talent.
>>
uhh maybe cuz she's hot af duh
>>
>>71177121
A burqa
>>
>>71177031
>heavy lights and saturation
You know, this is something that's always bothered me about the Transformers movies and you'd be surprised how many people don't even notice it.

I've even tried pointing it out to somebody as we were watching a Transformers movie and they said they had no idea what I was talking about and that the lighting looked perfectly normal and natural.
>>
>>71178084
why does it bother you
>>
>>71177121
something that doesn't expose 40% of her tits might be a good start.
>>
File: Aww_yeah.jpg (93 KB, 233x242) Image search: [Google]
Aww_yeah.jpg
93 KB, 233x242
>>71178084
i can turn the saturation down in MPC.

i can't do anything about all the american flags, though. MURRIKA
>>
>>71178185

There are two breasteses, sir, what you are asking for is unreasonable.
>>
>it's a Krager "The Cùckold and Bull Prepper" Iv3XiuL6w episode
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.