[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOTY no doubt, right fellas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: everybodysmall.jpg (581 KB, 800x1245) Image search: [Google]
everybodysmall.jpg
581 KB, 800x1245
MOTY no doubt, right fellas?
>>
It didn't even take close to 12 years to make.
>>
Come on guys I know you loved Boyhood and this was just released on the pirate thingies.
>>
>>71174113
Is it good? The trailers looked terrible but ratings have been more than decent.
>>
>>71175894
Watched it last night. Very good.
>>
>black character

Dropped
>>
>>71175894

One of the best movies of the year, honestly, even if it is a weak year for movies overall.
>>
>>71175894
Yeah it's really good. Great camaraderie, OST, visuals and feeling. It's probably the best movie from the last three years or so for me.
>>
>>71174113
yup, no doubt for me. my favorite movie is dazed and confused and this invoked the same feel. was about to start a thread about it OP
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTUAESacQM
>>
i really loved it. It left me wanting it more when it ended, it never gets boring.
>>
its okay, great characters, but i would have liked a little more story. i mean, they could have done everything they did in the film but also have a rival baseball team who they play at the end
>>
>>71177852
What I loved was that there were no cliché Hollywood stuff. I somewhat expected Finn or someone to try to pick up Beverley for some cheap betrayal/second act downfall nonsense but it just flowed very nicely.
>>
>that scene where Willoughby is found out
>that scene where RawDawg challenges McReynolds
shit
>>
Watched it yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Though it does disappear its own ass a few times with all the unrealistic philosophizing. Plus it was refreshing to watch a modern comedy that didn't kowtow at the altar of all things PC and wasn't based around DUDE, WEED and fart jokes.
>>
>>71178520
>unrealistic philosophizing.
what? the only guy who does even close to that is Willoughby and that's explained in the film.
>>
It's fine. Nice characters, no real story which I live with but on a whole it was quite forgettable to be completely honest.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.