[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? Seriously, there was a long ass stretch where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
What went wrong? Seriously, there was a long ass stretch where this nigga was untouchable. Was headlining everything, blowing up box office, music, etc.
>>
Scientology
"Let me put my son in everything"
>>
>>71171552
He got fucking old, the nostalgia wore off, people realized he wasn't that good, his homosexuality got out of control, scientology, changes in culture, his ''persona'' is very dated, etc
>>
>>71171589
Essentially this, he got too occupied with trying to ensure that his son had a place in kikewood, the dumbass gave up a uno farto role for a shamalamadingdong one
>>
Jayden
>>
File: downloadfile-1.png (47 KB, 448x328) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.png
47 KB, 448x328
>implying people don't still cream all over the place wherever he goes

https://youtu.be/NozPA4n8T2Q
>>
File: 1444316221933.jpg (35 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
1444316221933.jpg
35 KB, 520x416
>mfw he has 100 million put aside for a political carreer cause hes bored of acting
>>
>>71171552
"I am perfect, and so is my perfect family, and did I mention we are all perfect"
I really liked him before, he had talent and charisma, now he is stale shadow of himself.
>>
Too many savior/christ figure roles, and his family are vile.
>>
hes gonna be the 2020 scientology presidential candidate
>>
>>71171602
He's homo?
>>
Overexposure. Never does well to an actor's career. He was pretty much the Jennifer Lawrence of the mid to late 90s.
>>
>>71171870
Dats Da Roomah
>>
>>71171914
Why are all these famous Scientologists closet fags? Are they promoting that from within or do the closeted queers just gravitate to it?
>>
>>71171552
He is getting too old for this shit.
>>
Doesn't he have like 2 new Bad Boys sequels coming up?
>>
The song " Just the 2 of us " was his ultimate decline
>>
>>71171997
It's just part of the LA culture man. They are a part of it, and when Cruise and Travolta can have these careers and public images of heterosexual men (more or less), and especially other celebrities/peers who are completely sold on the process, why wouldn't you give it a try when all else fails?

Because what you DON'T want is people to find out, and Scientology has never spilled the beans on anybody, they are a trusted and known entity to your average suspicious celeb. More or less.
>>
>>71172136
Miami was hot fire tho
>>
>>71171552
his son, scientology, and getting old but still playing the fresh prince of bel air in every movie.

also after urf
>>
this movie actually came out? wow i heard fucking nothing.. exactly as i predicted
>>
>>71171552
i smell some JUST
>>
>>71172625
No, people are just creaming themselves over a new trailer.
>>
>>71171552
Once upon a time in the West, Will Smith lost his damn mind in the West.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.