[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like how season 6 focused on magic and religion? I liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: LOST s.jpg (68 KB, 566x720) Image search: [Google]
LOST s.jpg
68 KB, 566x720
Did you like how season 6 focused on magic and religion?

I liked it better when it was science fiction
>>
>>71170686
personally think it dropped the ball when the Island moved
>>
>>71170686
>hollywood (as in writers,producers,directors) are mostly atheist
>constantly use religion as a plot device

i hate it so fucking much;its so lazy.

id rather have a bunch of shows were aliens are fucking with us or "the guvment" did it story lines.
>>
>>71170777
where*
>>
>>71170686
This show was the biggest waste of time. I hate how every episode ended with some mysterious hook to just get people to watch the next episode.
>>
>>71170814
Not a problem when you can watch all of them at once
>>
Dropped it a couple of eps into s5 when it really jumped the shark with alternate dimensions etc
>>
For all the bullshit with this show, The Constant is one of the best episodes of any show I've ever seen.
>>
>>71170777
Then you should love "Under the dome". Dunno how it played out in the show but in the book it was just some Alien kids that was playing with ous.
>>
>>71171407
that sounds neat.
>>
>>71171407

The show is absolute shit though
>>
from pilot to not in portland was top tier tv. the internet is what killed the show, especially after darkufo and people in hawaii started lurking around the sets taking pictures. then the writer's strike happened and everything went down the shitter.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.