[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So much better than hateful eight, more action, too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Django.jpg (296 KB, 578x809) Image search: [Google]
Django.jpg
296 KB, 578x809
So much better than hateful eight, more action, too
>>
>>71165971
My favorite movie of all time
Most hated Quintin movie on /tv/
It is true patrician
>>
>>71166024
t. turbo reddit numale fucboi pleb
>>
>>71166730
>cant like a movie with a blaxpotation hero otherwise reddit
>>
>>71165971
the last gunfight was just too over the top ridiculous
>>
>>71167668
it was a homage to John woo shoot em ups
>>
>>71167698
I get that, but that one bitch hitting warp speed flying out of frame?
>>
>>71167754
it's suppose to be funny
>>
>>71167839
And it failed horribly
>>
>>71167754
Was a reference to old westerns, in that if a woman was shot or attacked she'd quickly be removed and body wouldn't show, and had humour.
>>
>>71168021
Nah, I'm fine with lowbrow, but it was too discordant with the rest of the movie. You know how for most guys, it's not actually a matter of if a chick has big tits/ass but the proportionality of her body? It's kind of that same thing. There were a couple of other moments in the movie that just seemed too over the top to really fit in (shortly after that the horse taking a bow and one earlier I can't rightly recall because it's been a while since I've seen it) and while that kind of humor was present throughout the movie, it never was done to the same degree...that was more a Mel Brooks gag than the rest.

If any of that makes sense.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.