[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>daddy would you like some sausages? what did he mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (29 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
29 KB, 300x200
>daddy would you like some sausages?

what did he mean by
this
>>
>>71165280
GOORRRRDDDYYYYYY
>>
He meant exactly what he asked.
>>
is this movie genius or dogshit? I really don't know
>>
>>71165351
it's irrefutably kino

you have cemented yourself as pleb for even having to ask
>>
there's hardly any cheese on my cheese sandwich
>>
File: Skull_Gif.gif (356 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
Skull_Gif.gif
356 KB, 500x442
>>71165280
It's symbolic of Freud's stipulation regarding the maturation of a male in the context of a paternal relationship. In this scene Freddy, the son, surrenders the phallic symbol of masculinity, to the father. Thus ceasing to compete with the father for the Mother's affection and identifying with his struggles. Of course this attempted reconciliation is met with harsh derision by the father, who is unable to move past his own insecurities regarding his son's position in the household. An intense reflection on the psycho-sexual machinations of family, brought to a conscious forefront.

tl;dr: pure fucking kino.
>>
>you will never get drenched in elephant cum
>>
>>71165425

holy shit

thank you
>>
File: Ryan.gif (484 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.gif
484 KB, 500x249
>>71165425
>>
WEENIES
>>
>>71165425
I'm laughing like Muttley from Wacky Races, right now. I can't stop.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.