[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wife spends millions adopting and raising shitskin kids from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 67096PCN_Pitt18.jpg (273 KB, 984x1399) Image search: [Google]
67096PCN_Pitt18.jpg
273 KB, 984x1399
>wife spends millions adopting and raising shitskin kids from around the world
>the frigid hag goes and lops her own tits off
>your only biological child is being raised to be a tranny freak
>a younger, more attractive guy with the same last name as you is already a far superior actor than you can ever hope to be

Can I get a big JUST for our guy Brad?
>>
Not in this lifetime, maybe in the future when your redneck kids grow up... : /
>>
michael pitt is definitely a better actor but not better looking.

brad is a greek god.
>>
>>your only biological child is being raised to be a tranny freak
>>a younger, more attractive guy with the same last name as you is already a far superior actor than you can ever hope to be
elaborate
>>
>>71163834
He has three biological children with Angelina Jolie.
>>
File: PittM01.jpg (103 KB, 792x1000) Image search: [Google]
PittM01.jpg
103 KB, 792x1000
>>71163908
>not better looking.

....?
>>
>>71163834
>>a younger, more attractive guy with the same last name as you is already a far superior actor than you can ever hope to be
this isn't the heroin addict fuckup Michael Pitt, is it?
>>
>>71163999
ugly af
>>
Angelina losing her boobs must have been a tragedy.

As for the adopted kids in Hollywood I am starting to suspect it's just an elaborate scheme to get more tax breaks.
>>
>>71163999
Ugly as fuck. Looks like a piece of shit junkie, Brad's in the top 0.000001% of men. Kill yourself reddit scum
>>
>>71163834
At least he s got a career you are in here shit posting on a fucking image board ya queer!
>>
He's so high 24/7 that doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>marries a woman that is considered the most beautiful in the world
>unselfishly chooses to raise children from third world shitholes
>takes time off when his wife works to raise their children properly
>no scandals at all and live private lives
>stays with his wife despite her newly developed issues
>his tabloid hungry ex is still pining over him

Brad's based as fuck.
>>
>>71164118
HI Brad!
>>
>>71163834
>tries to create shitty just thread
>chooses pic where pitt looks like a God
Tbf pitt always looks great and he is the total opposite of just
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.