[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
turbo kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: turbo-kid (1).jpg (350 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
turbo-kid (1).jpg
350 KB, 1280x720
turbo kid is the best movie of 2015 easily, apocalyptic waste land and the most feel trip i have ever been on... i needed wheelies for my feelies
>>
ah yes I love the 80s too even though I was born in 1996
>>
>>71160762

Yeah, that means I'm young and strong and could kick your ass, grandpa.

So shut the fuck up before I kick you down and beat you brown.
>>
>>71160804
That made me chuckle

Im most likely old enough to be your dad, mature enough to laugh it off, and drunk enough to knock a few of your teeth out with a pool stick had you said that in person
>>
This movie is fucking terrible sober. Had to get fucked up to sit through it.
>>
>>71160645
This was one of my top three films last year next to
H8ful 8
and Room.
>>
>>71160833

Not only is my speed superior but my endurance, my fervour for winning. Everything you would try to do to me, you would be decimated for. I live in an age where one can look up info and become the ultimate fighter and I've done just that to myself.

Don't cross me.
>>
File: 1452465347701.jpg (133 KB, 1000x565) Image search: [Google]
1452465347701.jpg
133 KB, 1000x565
The only good thing about the movie was the sound track.

The pacing felt weird.

Also, what was the point of showing us the big bad was a cyborg? It ment nothing, why even fucking bother
>>
>>71161079
now this is al dente
>>
>>71160645
i loved it. my buddy sam turner did a ton of art for them as well so he got a ton of free stuff from the production staff, way cool
>>
File: check my 8bit.gif (180 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
check my 8bit.gif
180 KB, 404x416
>>71161111
cuz 80s robots.

also checked
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
apple made the movie,intestine bike scene was brilliant as well
>>
File: 1466182494662.png (116 KB, 474x346) Image search: [Google]
1466182494662.png
116 KB, 474x346
>>71161111
damn that's a cool pic
Mind if i save i m80?
thx famalam ;^)
>>
>>71161079
Dumbest post I've read all year. By far. I honestly believe you don't deserve to breathe anymore. You should be locked in a room, and hooked up to an oxygen machine. Except this machine hold out, giving you no oxygen until the last possible second and you wail and gasp in pain, and gives you a tiny amount, before starting the torturous process all over again. Don't worry, it won't effect your brain like it would normal people who aren't fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1465938136697.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465938136697.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
The role the lead bitch was playing was unbearable, way too much pep for my taste.
It was a solid flick though 6/10 I had fun
>>
another post apocaleddit hipster bullshit
>>
>>71160833
you know what sucks, is people loving the 80's. I never got that and never will. There was like a FEW good things in there,that seemed like we missed in the 90's, but overall 90's was really the golden years.
>>
>>71161272
>not falling inlove with apple the instant she shows up on screen

fucking leave
>>
>>71160762
>tfw born in '96
>tfw have a massive hard-on for the aesthetics of 80's nightcore movies
>tfw can never be taken seriously because whenever I say I love 80's or 80's style movies people assume I'm talking about Kung Fury
Life is pain.
>>
>>71161741
More like you can't be taken seriously because of your shit taste
>>
>>71161741
>the "le 80s were so totally rad" craze of the mid 2000s corrupted a generation into thinking the 80s were amazing
>it's 2016 and we are still on the 80s
>90s nostalgia will be completely passed by as the 80s shit will continue into the 2020's and then 2000's nostalgia will kick in
>>
It was really meh. Story wasn't solid and the action was barely passable.
I expected more and it didn't ever deliver.
>>
>>71162125
I can see grunge and flannel making a comeback, maybe.

Also since Doom and Wolfenstein are officially cool again we have those at least.
>>
>>71161261
>it won't effect your brain like it would normal people who aren't fucking retarded.
>won't effect
>>
>>71162335
As opposed to shitposting on /tv/ about your gay faggot life no one cares about? You're the type of faggot who ridicules others even though you aren't any better then the people you're ridiculing. So do the world a favor and just kill yourself already
>>
>>71162385
Follow your own advice and kystbhfam
>>
>>71162424
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>71162385
Did your English teacher rape you or something?
>>
>>71160645

I enjoyed it, better than Reddit Fury
>>
>>71161111
Nothing means anything in the movie so why does it matter
>>
>>71162522
you can call it shitposting all you want, at least i'm being honest and not sugarcoating my posts. if EVERY ONE of my posts comes off as 'shitposting' to you, then maybe you should reconsider your perception. i post with a trip specifically for the purpose of keeping myself honest and consistent, to call what i do "shitposting" is to remain in your own ignorance. why don't you learn to appreciate someone who legitimately has a different viewpoint, instead of someone who just fakes having a different viewpoint to piss you off?
>>
>sxswcore
I hope you at least know you're a pleb
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.