[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what it feels like to have a franchise abandon you? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 41
File: 34623456346.jpg (491 KB, 3403x1706) Image search: [Google]
34623456346.jpg
491 KB, 3403x1706
Is this what it feels like to have a franchise abandon you? It's not that I hate any one element of the new stuff they're rolling out, but I get the distinct feeling that I'm nowhere near the desired audience any longer, when previously, Star Wars was my wheelhouse.

I really went in to Force Awakens with an open mind, came away disappointed, and Rogue One looks boring as fuck. What happened? Does Disney despise the old Star Wars fanbase, or do they merely take it for granted that they'll show up and support the series?
>>
>>71160415
Star Wars was always bad and for casuals
>>
>>71160476
I'm not even discussing the quality, really. Like, the prequels were garbage but I was still more entertained and felt more appealed to by them. I even recognize Force Awakens is "better", yet it doesn't appeal.
>>
>>71160415
why shit up the empire with diversity crap?
>>
>>71160415

I don't know about you, but I'd kiss her little chipmunk face like there's no tomorrow.
>>
File: 20150828_112417.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150828_112417.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>71160415
I felt the same way OP. However I had 40k to fall back on and went back to painting my miniatures for that. Stars wars just doesn't interest me anymore besides the space ship designs, and the occasional lightsaber fight. I used to love it as a kid though, going so far as building my own spaceships out of legos (pic related). Even before the prequels I used to watch the OT over and over again.

It just isn't the same now and I've moved on now, and maybe so should you?
>>
>>71160415
They know damn well that fans of the originals will show up. It's named star wars and has a massive budget. You, me and everyone who likes the original space opera will show up. SO WHY WOULD THEY PANDER TO US? Genuinely, when they are trying to make a box office record breaking hit, why would they give us what WE want? There are a million other demographics, why cater to the one that will show up no matter what as long as they have the rights to put starwars on it? Honestly. It makes no sense to please the "fans"(because that is all we are) when you could draw in women and blacks. ( don't pretend they did not pull massive viewers and dollars out of that demographic by casting a black storm trooper, because Obama would have been elected a king if it were an option)
>>
I knew when I heard Disney was buying Star Wars that they were going to shit out a bunch of stuff that would make the fanbase upset.
Disney is mainstream as they get, they are marketing to kids and people in the inner city with 1mil+ incomes and are liberal as fuck who spend huge money to come to their parks. They don't do it for old fat nerds who watch comic book movies.
In twenty years this will be the 'nostalgia' movie.
>>
It's literally the same space adventure shit it's always been.
>>
>>71160415
i've completely lost interest

i was a hardcore star wars fan

feels like a part of me has died but it just seems like they don't give a shit about the mythology
>>
File: 1466218866909.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1466218866909.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
>>71160415
Time to grow up.
Should've stopped watching after ESB.
>>
>Does Disney despise the old Star Wars fanbase, or do they merely take it for granted that they'll show up and support the series?

Despise? They don't despise, they just don't care who they are addressing at all except for who will make more money. They run a bunch of charts to producers and, as it is expected, a younger audience is what they need, first because that's a lot of people, second because that people is more likely to buy their figures and toys and whatnot and third because they build a new fanbase that may watch SW movies in 2030. Perhaps they know the old audiences will be loyal to SW and watch it, but even if that was not the case, it would still be worth it. And it doesn't matter if you like it or not, just if you are willing to pay for it and watch it.

The only reason the movie industry attempt to make something at least slightly good or watchable is because of the logic that the better it is the more likely people will rewatch it, buy it, pay for it in some way. Except that logic is not really true. That's why if you are willing to watch something for the franchise name alone, you're corrupting that very franchise into something that dismisses quality.
>>
I'll just leave this here...
>>
File: _1450882118.jpg (185 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1450882118.jpg
185 KB, 600x350
>>71160415
>does Disney despise the original fan base of Star Wars?

Look at Simon Pegg's role in 'The Force Awakens' if you want an honest answer:
>Unkar Putt
>disgusting, bloated, petty individual
>tasked with caring for/protecting Rey (the future of Star Wars)
>keeper of the Millennium Falcon
>neglectful of Rey
>only cares about scavenging parts for the wreckage of the original trilogy
>has to watch as Rey and Finn fly away with his ship, leaving him behind.

When you recognize that Plutt is a caricature of Pegg and his generation of fans, you'll understand the contempt Disney has for you.
>>
>>71161220
Go to bed, JJ.
>>
>>71160415
The star wars fanbase is considered a "built in" fanbase which means you'll go see all of the movies no matter what. So they don't need to cater to you.
>>
>>71160415
>Is this what it feels like to have a franchise abandon you?

That's what I felt during the prequels

These new Star Wars movies are much closer to the feel of the OT
>>
>>71161802
no wonder i had an affinity for that guy
>>
File: qjcsmE.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
qjcsmE.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>71160415
fun fact:
still havent seen TFA.
have no plans to either.
no desire to.
im 27, M.
born n raised in chicago.
so proud to say i havent seen it.
wont see any of the next 3 either.
i was nnevera fanboy of any of them, but i did enjoy the originals.
anyways, carry on son, you have school in the morning.
let the adults speak now
>>
>>71161802

Holy Shit....*slits wrists*
>>
>>71160415
i don't know exactly what it would take to make you happy, /tv/ is incapable of enjoying anything. but no matter how upset you are always remember, you will never be as upset as the fans of resident evil were before they made every fucking movie about Alice.

imagine the fans, they heard a resident evil movie was coming out, they'd been waiting for years, talking to their friends "this will make a great movie series one day!" all of these awesome games. and then the movie gets released, and it has absolutely nothing to do with any of the games. you will never know that level of sorrow.
>>
File: the_phantom_menace_poster.jpg (280 KB, 1031x1459) Image search: [Google]
the_phantom_menace_poster.jpg
280 KB, 1031x1459
>>71160415
>Is this what it feels like to have a franchise abandon you?
>>
>>71160415
Are you one of those who have popped up in recent years who unironically enjoys the prequels?
>>
How could you think a corporation like Disney cares about anything but money
>>
>>71161802
pottery
>>
File: 1415214326493.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1415214326493.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>71161680
intriguing, very intriguing.
>>
>>71161058
>original space opera
Star Wars is not remotely a space opera. It's pure fantasy.
>>
>>71163431
I don't. I think they're pretty bad. I wouldn't watch em' again. I do think, however, they're more creative and feel more Star Warsy than the new ones are.
>>
>>71163509
>more creative
>feel more star warsy
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>71163538
Can't, really. It's an indescribable feeling. Same reason why the new ones don't appeal to me. They lack something, and I have no idea what it is.
>>
>>71160415
You stopped being the desired audience when you aged past 18. It's all about getting the kids interested so they can get mommy's credit card to pay for toys of their favorite characters.
>>
>>71163585
I'm 18 and I think tfa was shit
>>
>>71163556
Hrm, I asked you to elaborate because I'd say the exact opposite. I do get that TFA was basically just ANH with different characters, but because of the prequels I think it had to be done.
>>
>>71161802
Why is there a tourist in the background?
Why does Pegg look like he's in a mid-budget TV show, and not a massive film?
>>
>>71160415
Unless you are chinese I don't think you're in a demographic they particularly care about.
All the massive reshoots are being made to make the movie more palatable for China.
>>
>>71163703
Seriously?

Is "white America" not a big enough or excepted enough demographic or something now, you know, the original fucking demographics and greatest fanbase of Star Wars.
>>
>>71163749

Chinese see more movies. They don't care about you anymore, Yankee.
>>
>>71163749
It's all about the global market now. Why do you think everyone harps on about the Chinese market as it's own thing instead of just saying "non-American market?"
>>
>>71163749

if you read memo stuff they want to hit 2 billion regularly, not just as one offs and they're reshooting Rogue One to feel more like starwars.
>>
>>71163780
>Chinese go to the theater more often.
*fixed
>>
>>71163480
Some hard bait you're throwing there but just in case you were serious, or anyone else was curious: Google is your friend. Don't ignore him
>>
>>71160476

>be 8
>Luke crashes his ship on Dagobah
>see that shitty set
>immediately understand that Star Wars is a big budget glorified tv soap opera
>never felt epic once again
>>
>>71164299
Part of the core of being a space opera is being sci fi, something that star wars patently is not.
>>
>>71164412
http://io9.gizmodo.com/5965187/top-ten-rules-of-space-opera

Got any sources for your shit opinion, or are just incredibly uncredible?
>>
>>71164933
>gizmodo is the authority on the matter of anything
top kek anon you crack me up
>>
>>71163222

>27
>adult

Kek
>>
>>71165043
>Can't back up his own opinion

Sounds like you haven't argued anything but emotionally driven bias before so I'll just turn 360 degrees on this one
>>
>>71160415
>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;
>>
>>71164412
>sci fi
>SCI FI IS ACTUALLY SCIENCE WAAAAAAAH

fuck off with that noise, nerd. it's not a small bunch of 60s authors jerking themselves anymore. fuck. right. off.
>>
>>71161802
You're kidding but Pablo also said a very similar thing
>Kylo & the FO are collectors & OT purists who think the Empire was teh best & hate PT things like Jedi & Senate :)
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/716676038902681600
>>
>>71163322
It's OK anon. I kind of doubt even Simon Pegg realized the joke was on him when he was given the role.

Y-you're not him, are you?
>>
the only good thing after the prequels was the legacy series, KOTOR, and shit like that

and now it's gone.

No more jango fett as mandalore

no more yuhzan vong

no krayt

it's all "poof" non canon. Fuck em
>>
>>71160415
THIS IS A REBELLION ISNT IT?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
>>
>>71165731
>people unironically liked the yuhzan vong and prequels

I didn't think this was possible
>>
>>71160415
I'm with you OP. SW has been my shit since I was 4 (28 now). When I saw Ep VII, I left the theater feeling empty and unimpressed and almost embarrassed that I spent money on it. I feel the same about Rogue One. I cancelled preorders I had for figures from Ep VII and everything. Killing Han Solo was basically a metaphor for killing my fandom of the series. I no longer care about any of this new shit. At least we have the OT and cool video games from the past and that's all I'll care for. It sucks but what can you do.

The worst part is watching everyone else around you being overly hyped when anything about the new movies surfaces and I just feel left out.
>>
>>71165619
Who is Pablo?
And I'm completely serious. I feel bad for hardcore original fans when Disney makes its low opinion of them so readily apparent.
>>
>>71165859

can you even read? Are you blind? Retarded? there's a word in their called "after"

I didn't like the prequels. Fuck your bait.
>>
>>71160415
If you're an adult who feels like an entertainment franchise can "abandon" you, well it's a pretty clear signal that you've still got some growing up to do, heed its call.
>>
>>71160415
>or do they merely take it for granted that they'll show up and support the series?
Why did you even make this thread?
>>
Let me spell it out for you

Star wars fans will see a star wars movie regaurdless to who it caterd to. Females dont want to watch star wars. So in order to make more jew gold, disney are now catering to the stronk female audience

Shit sucks
>>
>>71165229
>backs his opinion up with gizmodo
also just an fyi i'm not the guy you were talking to moron
>>
>>71166158
I'm a huge star wars fan, but I didn't see it in theaters. I just watched the torrent.
>>
Is 2016 the worst year for movies ever? There's nothing I'm looking forward to except Neon Demon.
>>
>>71166158
Why wouldn't Disney do that though? They're in the business of making money, not art, in which case they wouldn't be making star wars in the first place.
>>
>>71160415
Star Wars has always been for a wide fanbase. How the fuck do you think it made so much money over the years? Do you think a secret club of nerds just bought that much shit and normal people just discovered it? Stop whining. Star Wars is for everyone, not just for you.
>>
>>71166307
There's Suicide Squad.
>>
>>71166480
Why would I look forward to that?
>>
>>71166307
nah, the worst year for movies was probably from sometime before the invention of the camera. Hard to say though.
>>
>>71166490
Because it's going to be good.
>>
>>71166495
wow your technicality sure showed me and changed my mind. Just kidding, fuck off.
>>
>>71160415
The triple-whammy of video games, comics and now Star Wars was pretty hard to bear, but now I'm more focused on real life, so I guess it's a plus.

Still kinda sucks to have all my escapist outlets taken away though.
>>
Disney literally reshot all of Rogue One just to recapture the old Star Wars aesthetic feel.

They haven't "abandoned" anyone.

You're just feeling flustered and annoyed because women and people of color are headlining these movies instead of your precious white males so you feel threatened.

That's literally all there is to it. You're a scared little manchild afraid of a world that no longer revolves around you.
>>
File: Yukon FUCKING Cornelius.jpg (23 KB, 369x336) Image search: [Google]
Yukon FUCKING Cornelius.jpg
23 KB, 369x336
>>71166537
WHOA CHILL
>>
>>71166589
It is annoying. I bought into all this liberalism stuff on the idea of equality, unity and togetherness, not the drive for outright replacement and ostracization that you sjw's are gunning for.

At least we still have Star Trek though.
>>
>>71165943
One of the members of Lucasfilm, he's a big part in the storygroup. They oversee canon decisions for the lore of star wars. Everything goes through them when they make a decision. Its just funny Pablo recognizes how retarded the fans are. His twitter is gold because he deals with autistic shitheads everyday.
>>
>>71166725
It's not like Han Solo and Kylo Ren, two white males, aren't in the movie or anything.
>>
>>71166589
>Disney literally reshot all of Rogue One just to recapture the old Star Wars aesthetic feel.
This is a good hook to get in oldfag fans that didn't like FA. The old "we reshot to make it more like how it used to be" bait.
>>
>>71166857
But white males have to be the hero that every kid wants to be! No one wants to be an old dead man or an emo 29 year old father-killing virgin!
>>
>>71165547
Does sci-fi really just mean "lasers" to you guys? That's like saying that any movie with a horse in it is a western.

Sci-fi is all about asking questions. You take current moral problems and then enhance them with technology, like a police state that knows what you're going to do before you do. Or you imagine what new moral issues will arise because of technology, like if androids can have humanity.

Star Wars doesn't ask any questions, it's a classic fantasy tale. You have heroes, magic, swords, sage old knights, a damsel in distress, strange and exotic creatures and locations, and the hero must undergo a quest to find himself or save the universe or whatever. That's fine and there's a reason why it's so popular. But the genre is space fantasy, not sci-fi.
>>
>>71166857
>whiny bitch, loses to Mary Sue
>dead old man, did nothing but praise Mary Sue
uhhhhh
>>
>>71166828
So hes just trolling the internet
>>
>>71166828
Fanboys hate him.
>>
>>71167020
Only because he crushes their stupid dreams and calls them out for being stupid. Someone's gotta do it.
>>
>>71166861
But then there's the fact that they literally are reshooting the movie retard.
>>
>>71167020
Look at the shit he puts up with.

>SNOKE CONFIRMED PLAGIUES
>IS KOTOR CANON
>A RED LIGHTSABER = REVAN
>2 YEAR OLD PACKAGING CONFIRMS BOBA MANDO
>>
>>71166861
Are you too stupid to know those were confirmed fake rumors just like the force tree? Is this board filled with complete retards or lazy sacks of shit who cant search?
>>
>>71167085
so? that means it'll be good and like the original star wars? wew
>>71167136
sorry I don't follow sjwars more closely.
>>
>>71166547
I feel you senpai. I deliberately stayed out of the /co/ hate box around sjwing in muh comics but it's gotten too present and in your face to ignore.
>>
>>71163644
The prequels and the OT had an overwhelming amount of care from all of the audio visual departments that gave it its charm. Now they do the bare minimum and it feels like a 5/10 superhero movie
>>
>>71163222
cool blog faggot
>>
>>71166307
Its only getting worse as time goes on. Wait until 2017
>>
>>71166589
Theyre reshooting to add more jokes because they were worried it was too dark retard
>>
>>71165547
yeah it's a bunch of women writing horrid "alien romance" novels

every time i look at the SF/F section of amazon i want to vomit
>>
>>71160415
this is the era of the studio, not the director.
everything good and bad from that era (from 80s to late 90s) came from directors: stealing work (star wars is a ripoff of the seven samurai, an old jap flick), imitating movies they like (predator, universal soldier), or just doing what they want. it was a directors movie, so it was different.

today the lack of directors and the fact the studios dont want to let anything to chance (the profits have also increased in some cases threefold from an old action or summer blockbuster) means you will get PG-13 like movies, without any actual tension, as tension is usually involved with, you know, actual drama, which is kinda going away for now.

I expect we will have raw, 80s type movies back in 10 years or so when we get bored of the clean aesthethic.
>>
>>71161802
that movie was so forgettable i didn't even know he was in it until now... kinda sad desu.
>>
>>71160415
Who is this? I haven't seen read up on any of the sequels. She's gorgeous.
>>
>>71167919
I've seen it twice and didn't know he was in it until just now. I recently showed it to someone who hadn't ever seen Star Wars, and she thought it was boring. For the first hour or so, it's just one action scene right after the next without really any plot movement.
>>
>>71160415
>I get the distinct feeling that I'm nowhere near the desired audience any longer
I feel this way too. Like Disney don't even care anymore about the old fans with the way they got rid of the extended universe, yet decided to pick and choose elements from there, replacing characters and names and making a movie out of.

Movies like Rogue One are made for people who never read any Extended Universe games, TFA wasnt made for the die hard fans that like to see new content - something that Lucas never let us down with even though it was risky... and hence Disney takes no risks.

DC/Lucas Prequels = risk takers
Marvel/Disney = doing the same thing over again
>>
>>71166526
It looks like something that would be "cool" for young teenagers and no one else.
>>
>>71167811
>star wars is a ripoff of the seven samurai, an old jap flick
It's not a ripoff, it was just influenced by it. The similarities that they do have are more telling of "classic storytelling" than plagiarism or anything like that.
>>
>>71166589
dude, this is an international forum.
im pretty sure my hairy serbian ass is not threatened by women or blacks since the women smell like fish and blacks are in some magical place called "africa" or something.

my uncle's cousin once saw a black person at midnight but he prayed to Chrystos and went to lithyrgy and the demon went away.

movies made for an international audiences are bad. its better when they are just american.
>>
If the main character was a guy you wouldn't be saying any of this shit.
>>
File: topkekniggerpngjpg.jpg (97 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
topkekniggerpngjpg.jpg
97 KB, 640x427
being this much of a faggot to not enjoy anything
>>
>>71160729
>complaining about diversity in a movie universe full of aliens

Fuck off.
>>
>>71168071
yeah i know. still, it was a fun era for movies, you just knew that directors would be influenced by this work or that, you know, like actual artists and it was fun watching all the hype.

plus, arnold had crazy good roles even for that time, kurt russell, all types of artistic choices made by directors, hell, bladerunner and robocop are still better than most movies.

>>71168071
yeah, we hit peak satisfaction. i remember when i used to dream: what if they make a new star wars? or a new robocop?! bladerunner?!

the possibilities are endless!
in reality i watched it, when hmmm, so this is the new star wars... that's it.
>>
File: 1460489467218.jpg (42 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1460489467218.jpg
42 KB, 400x399
>>71160415
>He want's to look at a guy for 2 hours
Are you a faggot?
>>
>>71161126
They aren't upset. The Star Wars hardcore fanbase in general is happy with most of the media the Lucasfilm story group has churned out since Disney bought the franchise and established a new canon. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 381x396
>tfw everyone is so sad they won't even mind my admitting that I'm Turkish
>>
The majority of Star Wars movies are already bad. Get over it.
>>
>>71169252
at least you didnt make me feel empty like Jew Jew.

>Use the force Mehmet
>THE FORCE OF JIHAD
>>
>>71163222
nice blog you fucking faggot
>>
File: 46_The_Expanse_Art[1].png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
46_The_Expanse_Art[1].png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I was a hardcore fan of the Star Wars Expanded Universe, so I was pissed when Disney scrapped the EU. But then I resolved never to pay for anything Stars Wars again since my part of the franchise more-or-less died. I really never gave a fuck about the movies or tv shows. I just read through the novels. I was sad for a little while... until I discovered The Expanse and now the space opera-shaped hole in my heart is filled again.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x269
>>71169661
>I was a hardcore fan of the Star Wars Expanded Universe,
>>
>>71165928

Han only died because Harrison Ford hated the role. He wanted out after Empire. He wasn't sure if he wanted to return for ROTJ, which is why they left his fate at the end Empire open-ended.

You nostalgia faggots take everything so personal, I swear. The Star Wars community on this board is so shitty and immature for the most part.
>>
>>71169680
>was
Past tense. I like the settings and the adventure aspect more than the overall plotlines(of which half of all space operas are "SAVE DA UNIVERSE!"). I preferred learning about the different planets and what not like a fan of Tolkien's would learn about the lore of Middle Earth.
>>
>>71165928
People like you only feel that way because they saw the movies as children and grew up knowing the original trilogy was as close to a universally beloved classic as has ever existed.

TFA was a true Star Wars movie, in true Star Wars style. Not dismissing any perspectives here, but if you liked the original trilogy and didn't like TFA, there's a strong chance that you also wouldn't like The Empire Strikes Back if you saw it for the first time today, with no hype whatsoever.
>>
>>71160415

What about the movies make you feel like you're not the desired audience anymore? TFA was good but very similar to ANH but why aren't you excited about Rogue One? It could end up being a very unique type of Star Wars movie.
>>
>>71160415
its the too big to fail mentality thats why sequels sell
>>
File: image.jpg (899 KB, 2400x1670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
899 KB, 2400x1670
>>71169832
Not OP, and not trying to diss him but Rouge One looks fantastic, I don't see how you couldn't be hyped for it aside from being upset about a female lead.

If that's really bugging you, fine, just wait for the Han Solo movie.
>>
>>71169951
Considering half of the movie is being reshot, those images may not even make it in the final version
>>
>>71169951
>no black and white filter

step it up senpai
>>
File: I'm Not Angry.gif (800 KB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
I'm Not Angry.gif
800 KB, 500x227
>>71160415
Imagine this same situation but that they canceled your actual favorite series [TRON] to make this insipid shit.
>>
>>71169998
reshoots are not as bad you think.

Great Movies that have had reshoots:

>E.T.
>Jaws
>Apocalypse Now
>Blade Runner
>Rocky
>Back To The Future
>Top Gun
>The Avengers
>Mad Max: Fury Road
>X2: X-Men United

Don't let Fantastic 4 be the only example.
>>
File: 1461029902313.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461029902313.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>71170100
>Tron: Uprising season 2 never
>>
>>71170138
ah I remember this popping up in a DC thread about the BvS re-shoot. Yes. Thank God for that re-shoot. I'm glad it made your list.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2400x1670) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2400x1670
>>71170049
>>
File: rfABIg8.gif (4 MB, 600x256) Image search: [Google]
rfABIg8.gif
4 MB, 600x256
>>71170177
Only another 12 years to wait till the next TRON movie. Here have some regurgitated and poorly acted Star Wars and SJW shit to tide you over.

I'm not even sure Jeff Bridges will still be alive/acting by then. Same for Boxleitner and I liked him even more.

Hold me /tv/
>>
>>71168568
Kill yourself nigger
>>
Star Wars would have been better off as an HBO series. We all know film is dead and tv is the true kino now anyways.
>>
>>71170214
anyone that had faith in BvS after MoS was a fool.

,_,
>>
File: ultimate rage.jpg (182 KB, 396x409) Image search: [Google]
ultimate rage.jpg
182 KB, 396x409
>>71170276
>Daft Punk will never score another two hour music video again
>instead we get John Williams dragged back into the spotlight to make a half-hearted generic soundtrack for a half-hearted generic movie
>>
>>71170354
>nigger

People under 18 aren't allowed on this website, you mong.
>>
>>71170354
stop trying so hard
>>
>>71170391
I'm a pretty big fan of the two movies and have never once fought the music video crack. Even if I didn't like the movie they soundtrack would have made it worth it. I still play the fuck out of it in my car.
>>
File: 1421562498785.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1421562498785.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>71170276
>when you realized you were the only one who thought the de-aged Jeff Bridges looked good

>when you realized they went to the same trouble for Bruce Boxleitner
>>
>>71170457
>>71170516
>>/reddit/
>>
>>71170516
>>71170457
are you guys really triggered by nigger? wtf has this site come to.
>>
>>71160729
>one female and 10 guys in the cast
>diversity

kill yourself my man
>>
>>71160644
I would argue it is worse, even than episode 2.

Whilst 2 was the standard overproduced bucket of shit, you could at least see the ghost of a serious, genuine tale amongst the rotting carcass.

The memes Awakened, sadly, seems to have never been more than a complete bastardisation of the original movie, which - when overproduced in typical big budget fashion - becomes an almost offensive kind of illogical, contrived garbage.

I like the new actors (excluding darts kidius) I really, really liked the brief bit of X-Wing action and I like the new robot.

...but the plot, dialogue and combat are all utter nonsense. With so many plot holes, instances of deus ex machina contrivances and ridiculously outlandish internal logic that the film could never be anything other than unbearable.

>Who the fuck wrote The Old Republic RPGs at Bioware?
>Can't we get that fuckwit to write a script, then find some cunt to direct who won't mess with the film to "make it his own", and then have armed guards surrounding the production at all times with strict orders to execute and defile the corpses of any fucking producer who comes within line of sight.

In fact, we shouls just have an order 66 for producers.
We'd save the film industry for sure.
>>
>>71170661
no I'm not triggered by nigger you fucking nigger.

That post was shit and added nothing to the discussion.
>>
>>71170628
>>71170661

It's not about Reddit or being triggered. We aren't tryhard, edgy teenagers. Grow the fuck up, holy shit.
>>
>>71170727
>we shouls just have an order 66 for producers
Great idea anon, great idea.
HOWEVER
We need their jew shekels to pay for the movies to be made.
>>
>>71160415
>star wars fan base is white men
>pander to feminists and minorities
there's your problem
>>
>>71170579
>could have just shown both men from behind, in shadow or covered
>threw money at inventing new technology to CGI younger faces
>even did it for Boxleitner's 8 second scene
>now all this effort is going towards GURL POWAH I REBEL
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x272
>>71170727
>The memes Awakened

Learn how to properly criticize something.
>>
>>71170812
>I'm not edgy or tryhard!
>Grow the fuck up!
mhmm
>>
File: 108356786136994880915.jpg (39 KB, 589x640) Image search: [Google]
108356786136994880915.jpg
39 KB, 589x640
>>71170727
>In fact, we shouls just have an order 66 for producers.
>We'd save the film industry for sure.

I'm down for it.
>>
>>71170841
Who the fuck cares what race or sex the characters are as long as they're good. We're talking about a franchise with aliens. WHO THE FUCK CARES. Only you braindead, alt-right faggots.

You people who complain about diversity are just as bad as the "SJWs" you demonize.
>>
>>71168732
Do you honestly fool yourself with that?

That your limp beta white knight dick lying there all soft during the movie, and you trying to feel hetero and manly by appreciating the equivalent of women's soccer?
>>
>>71170899
>equating profanity to racial slurs

LMFAO, you people are hopeless. Keep living in your alt-right echo chamber.
>>
>>71171020
>thinking the word 'nigger' is a racial slur on 4chan
mhmm
>>
>>71171006
This is a fantasy movie not real life.

Women can't play sports. But they can in movies because it's fantasy.
>>
>>71166937
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>71163649
Because it's behind the scenes footage? I would think that was obvious
>>
>>71170882
>"Which generic conductor should we get to pump out bland audio for this flick?"
>"Actually, I think we should go the distance and I know just the French group that fits this kino's aesthetic."

Kosinski is my hero.
That said, we're not likely to get another one any time soon. Compare T:L to SW:TFA

Budget Box Office
$170mil $400mil
$306mil $2.06BILLION
>>71170971
Anon, they're complaining that actors are being cast based on race/gender instead actual skill.

I'm sorry you didn't realize that before but now you know.
>>
>>71170386
MoS was good. It was just boring since it's a fucking Superman origin story. Only extreme retards could feel strongly for or against the movie.
>>
star wars was never about the fuckin spaceships and light sabers and all that pseudo engineering bullshit

it was about the force. when you left that theater back in 1977, you looked around and you said, I can do anything, be anyone. I can change, I can grow. And no foe, no challenge is great enough, if I truly believe in myself and my purpose. That's what the force is. It's peoples' ability to change things through sheer determination and soundness of desire. It's the Warsaw Uprising in 1944. It's the fucking American Revolution of 1776. It's about having fucking NOTHING, but through sheer energy and belief, accomplishing anything.

When you leave the theater in 2016 you buy a fucking tshirt with yadda on it because that shit was fucking stupid
>>
>>71171087
do you honestly hear the heroic proto-fascist john williams theme music, the caricature of hero shit - and imagine a woman?

That basic desire to be larger than life to protect others downright to your romantic core - and think "oh yeah, it's a feminine trait to want to save the faggot in distress"?
>>
>>71171239
shit, I really hated medichlorians. fuck George.
>>
>>71171239
TFA had that same theme. Like Luke, Rey came from nothing and changed her situation through' "sheer determination and soundness of desire" through the Force. That's how she ended up defeating Kylo Ren at the end of the movie.

Original Trilogy purists are retarded.
>>
File: star wars.jpg (36 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
star wars.jpg
36 KB, 640x469
>>71171239
addendum
>>
>>71171299
>and imagine a woman

Why not? The force is something that runs through all living things, it is not bound by sex.

Yoda was a stupid little goblin but look at how strong he was.

You misunderstand the force my good friend, see >>71171239 for a good explanation.
>>
>>71167316
>an overwhelming amount of care from the audio visual departments

Are you seriously trying to say that what made the prequels better than TFA was the care put into the special effects?
>>
>>71171350
not him and I cant enjoy star wars since around age 14, but holy shit they're totally different. Rey is even weaker than that generic dudebro in Avatar

At least her early scenes she had some vulnerability for her journey and agency to build on. She was pretty much carried by others, the writer's/audience's white knightery and marysueism
>>
>>71171233
Expanding your selection pool of actors isn't casting based on race/gender instead of skill.

I'm sorry you didn't realize that before, but now you know.
>>
Yes, yes TFA and this movie are terrible

HOWEVER
>>
White men are minority in America in case you hadn't noticed.

The new star wars is designed to appeal to people who waste more of their disposable income on things like movie tickets: women and brown people.
>>
File: bravo lucas.webm (2 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
bravo lucas.webm
2 MB, 1280x544
>>71167316
…
>>
>>71171350
but she had no obstacles, she started off strong and ended strong. I can't remember anytime during her introduction where she showed a serious dislike of her conditions. She seems just right cheery gathering those metal parts and yeah, the alien dude doesn't pay much for parts but it doesn't really seem to matter to her.

They should have shown her starving and then later should have had her try to sell R2 for food but rescue him later from sheer guilt of having sold a friend

Also the first time she met kylo ren she should have succumbed to the mind trick or whatever but she just fucking blocks it some how. dissolves the tension and kills the movie

I know it's been said a million times but mary sue, mary sue, mary sue
>>
>>71171422
Boyega and Ridley are terrible actors, it has nothing to do with their race/gender.

Best young minority in the film and he was criminal underused [Isaac].
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1242x1385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1242x1385
>>71171449
however?
>>
>>71160415
Is Darth Vader going to appeare in this? It would make no sense for him to not appear considering he was in charge of defeating the rebels.
>>
>>71171483
She wasn't cheery at all, she was doing she'd be doing since she was a child. It was second nature to her, why would she struggle at that?

She stared at that old woman too, scared that she would grow old waiting for her parents return.
>>
>>71161802
Is he a star wars fan or something?
>>
File: much sand.jpg (120 KB, 448x281) Image search: [Google]
much sand.jpg
120 KB, 448x281
>>71163394

fuck you, episode 1 was fun aside from the whole midichlorians bullshit. Jar Jar didn't even bother me that much.

come at me
>>
>>71171566
wasn't enough
>>
>>71171405
I'm not a star wars fan, I don't give a shit about the force. I'm talking basic heroic take action fantasy. What's behind the imagination in these, the audience's give and take with the writers about what we all secretly wish.

No woman ever secretly wished she'd flex her muscles to save a weak man like men innately dream with "damsel in distress" tropes or any heroic impulse in their imagination. Her secret wish is to be raped by the villain.
>>
File: jar jars escapades.webm (3 MB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
jar jars escapades.webm
3 MB, 1024x435
>>71171603
at least admit it's only due to Nostalgia.
>>
>>71171492
I thought their roles were fine. I'm sure they'll get better once they get more to work with in the later films. I agree though, Poe was great. I'm excited to see where they take his character in the next films. I hope he doesn't just become a side character.
>>
>>71160415

man, they coulda picked a hotter actress.
>>
>>71171555
Yes he is. His role isn't clear yet, but he's confirmed to make an appearance.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (96 KB, 609x449) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
96 KB, 609x449
>>71171624
Not the person you replied to, but I personally liked The Phantom Menace as well. Primarily because of the podracing.
>>
>>71171609
that's subjective, you don't need to boog down the movies pacing just to show more struggle.

It's about the adventure more than a detailed account of a character's struggle.

Her scenes on Jakku were more than enough.
>>
>>71171566
Knowing how to fight with a staff is different than using Force powers. All that was new to her.
>>
>>71171624

fair enough. that may have had something to do with it. But the new lightsaber action more than made up for it imo. I just wish Darth Maul didn't die in the first movie (clone wars doesn't count).
>>
>>71171707
Well, it does count since Clone Wars/Rebels are canon, but I see what you mean. Maul definitely should have been Sidious' apprentice throughout the PT until Anakin would eventually take his place (and kill him).
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 136x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 136x191
>>71171707
Darth Maul's death was a tragedy.

But Lucas wanted to shoehorn in Pottery.

Maul, Dooku, and Grievous all foreshadow Vader.

Maul = Murderer
Dooku = Fallen Jedi
Grievous = mostly machine

cool idea, executed poorly.
>>
>>71167093
>2 YEAR OLD PACKAGING CONFIRMS BOBA MANDO
The little golden book adaptation of the force awakens confirms Kylo Ren as Ben Solo
>>
>>71171707
>Darth Maul died in episode 1
Anon you're triggering me
>>
>>71171791
Hmm, now you point that out it makes a lot of sense.
>>
reminder rogue one isnt about the death star its about the at-ats
>>
>>71171475
i don't get it. what's wrong with this shot?
>>
>>71171504
>image.jpg

HOWEVER
>>
George despised the old fanbase when he made the prequels.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 2048x1536
>>71172707
I could tell.

https://youtu.be/2jzZOgLH4KU
>>
Only time will tell if TFA and the other Disney star wars movies will create new fans in another generation. They sure lost me, but I'm over it and have other outlets for my sci-fantasy nerd fix. Sorta glad I'm done with star wars in a weird way.
>>
>>71172480
It's one of many boring shots of two people talking. If you watch the scene a bit longer, they sit down and talk some more.
>>
File: 1455869408306.jpg (70 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1455869408306.jpg
70 KB, 554x439
None of the star wars movies have received appropriate receptions. The original trilogy pushed some cool effects and was a basic hero's journey with samurai mysticism thrown in to feel exotic but people hold up Empire Strikes Back on the same level as The Deer Hunter.

The prequels also pushed some cool effects while showing us a hero's corruption and fall from grace to compliment Luke's relatively straightforward story in the Original Trilogy and rounding Star Wars out to a more complete whole and people fucking hated it.

Now The Force Awakens has come and completely disregarded any semblance of greater structure next to the rest of the saga and has instead chosen to imitate surface elements of the acclaimed OT and people are calling it an inspired work of genius.

>>71172863
In the current film industry I don't even know if the phenomena of true fandom is possible anymore. It certainly isn't necessary. You just seem to need to tell people they'll love your shit and they will.

>>71173083
>boring shots of two people talking
that's not an explanation. Godfather has lots of people talking.
>>
>>71160415
>Does Disney despise the old Star Wars fanbase

yes
Go to any internet forum. The Star Wars fanbase is incredibly autistic and elitist about stupid and pointless shit. When you try to renew an audience and attract the kids to a 40 years old franchise you need to get rid of these morons
>>
>>71173141
>None of the star wars movies have received appropriate receptions. The original trilogy pushed some cool effects and was a basic hero's journey with samurai mysticism thrown in to feel exotic but people hold up Empire Strikes Back on the same level as The Deer Hunter.

The OT deserves all of its praise. They revolutionized filmmaking.

>The prequels also pushed some cool effects while showing us a hero's corruption and fall from grace to compliment Luke's relatively straightforward story in the Original Trilogy and rounding Star Wars out to a more complete whole and people fucking hated it.

Effects were shit, story was shit, it deserved the hate. Boring and lifeless green screen, it might as well have been a video game.

>Now The Force Awakens has come and completely disregarded any semblance of greater structure next to the rest of the saga and has instead chosen to imitate surface elements of the acclaimed OT and people are calling it an inspired work of genius.

>implying the prequels didn't do the same fucking thing

>dude Jango Fett is also a bounty hunter lmao
>Clones are a ripoff of storm troopers
>dude Baby Boba Fett lmao
>Republic ships are a ripoff of Imperial Star destroyers
>dude Genonisis is Tatooine with rocks lmao
>dude Kamino is just Cloud City with water instead of clouds lmao

>You just seem to need to tell people they'll love your shit and they will

yeah people love Batman v Superman huh?

>>boring shots of two people talking
>that's not an explanation. Godfather has lots of people talking.

are you completely fucking retarded? those are totally different genres.

A space adventure film shouldn't have boring shots of people forcing boring and dull information into our ears.

Godfather is a drama.

George didn't understand what Star Wars should be, space adventures, not shitty politics.
>>
>>71173141
>Godfather has lots of people talking.
Yeah, but it wasn't done in the most boring way possible. The expository dialogue in these scenes is flat, lifeless and leaden.
>>
File: 1457688641376.jpg (1 MB, 3268x2160) Image search: [Google]
1457688641376.jpg
1 MB, 3268x2160
>>71173348
This is either extremely intense shitposting or you're one of the most arrogant and ignorant posters I've ever seen on /tv/.

>OT revolutionized filmmaking
what radical changes took place in filmmaking after the OT? If anything the PT revolutionized filmmaking by pushing CG technology so hard.

>PT
>effects were shit, story was shit
thanks for that insight
>boring and lifeless green screen
looked plenty alive to me, elaborate.
>might as well have been a video game
this might have been clever the first trillion times it was posted

>prequels ripped off OT elements
get aids and die slowly on a street

>the difference between godfather talking and star wars talking is purely genre
I just wanted maybe 3 whole minutes of my life replying to you. you're either twelve or a legitimate moron. I think this'll be the last /tv/ thread I bother with for a while.

>>71173353
>flat, lifeless and leaden
I didn't mind it and unless you put some substance behind your argument it won't become an argument or even a point. At the moment it's an opinion.
>>
File: esb.jpg (2 MB, 2880x2160) Image search: [Google]
esb.jpg
2 MB, 2880x2160
Star Wars is really one ground breaking action movie, a sequel that waxes mythic because of an original treatment written by a soon to be dead writer, and a kiddie action film that's a regression compared even to the original.
>>
>>71173607
Empire Strikes Back most overrated flick of all time.
Y/N?
>>
>>71173637
I think Empire is arguably the greatest movie (note the deliberately selected term) ever made.
>>
>>71173637
no
>>
File: Attack of the Poetry.webm (3 MB, 936x400) Image search: [Google]
Attack of the Poetry.webm
3 MB, 936x400
>>71173537
>ignoring a criticism because it's used often
>having shit taste in digital effects and not knowing Lord of the Rings was the actual special effects innovators
>personal insults instead of a rebuttal
>more personal insults rather than a arguement
>didn't mind the horrible dialog because you're a mindless pleb

God you're fucking stupid. Leave.
>>
>>71173637
if you're a nerd who lives only on world "ESB is the best film ever" and only reads aint it cool news, sure it's pretty overrated
>>
>>71173141
Disney and Hollywood have got this down to a science. They want to attract just enough interest from the most prospective parties to go see a movie in a theater instead of mainly white males. What this does is creates blockbuster hits without any strong fandom. No one has common ground on what they like. Girls will like Rey, blacks will like Finn, and whites will like Kylo/Poe. Thus it creates no strong lasting love for the movie, but large piles of cash. The next generation will grow up loving certain characters from movies as well as the great CGI effects, but won't be engorged in any one universe and will claim that their nostalgic movies did CGI and superhero type characters best. Imagine a generation of roll players, but no dungeon masters to create the world.

It plays what I like to call the Modern Hollywood Balancing Triangle for Teen Movies. And yes, star wars if for teens now as were the prequels. There's 3 corners of necessity. 1 is diversity to attract the most people. 2 is emotion/romance and action (movies are not dramas or action movies anymore, they must be both to appeal to both sexes) 3 is the trailer shots. Moments of badassery. Not a long philosophical talk, not a long drawn out fight, but a few choice moments or quips that go in trailers or pivotal parts of the movie to get that ZING out of the audience. Basically shock and awe. Having 2 of these strongly or a little of all 3 is key to attracting everyone.
>>
File: PuCKJCW.jpg (126 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
PuCKJCW.jpg
126 KB, 600x846
Pretty much. Stories doesn't matter anymore. Their new fans are 6 years old and have plenty of time and money.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 952x907) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 952x907
>>71173821
>and Hollywood

only Disney. Everyone else is just playing catchup.
>>
>>71160415
the franchise abandoned you when the prequels came out. The difference is now you saw them drive past you heading the other direction so you know they are never coming back for you
>>
>>71173886
You're right, just Disney, however I wouldn't count animated movies. Animated movies are different in that they did it way before the live action ones. Think about the diversity of the toys in toy story, or the characters in finding nemo or madagasgar. Animated movies did it before live action ones and their diversity is masked by their character's designs or animal looks. Even the best ones like toy story had the emotion and action to attract all viewers. Something many other actual movies lacked at the time. It even had a few quips. Animated movies were ahead of the game on this, and Disney has learned well from these types of animated hits and applied the animated diversity science to actual race.
>>
>>71174057
Holy shit
>>
File: first order.jpg (178 KB, 1146x737) Image search: [Google]
first order.jpg
178 KB, 1146x737
Is /tv/ the most pathetic userbase on 4chan? The contrarian mental gymnastics regarding Star Wars: TFA is incredible and at the same time absolutely loathsome.

The constant denial, backtracking and moving the goalposts.

>"TFA will be shit! Fucking Jew Jew Abrams, fucking nigger main character, fucking SJWs! People won't accept this! It will be worse than the prequels and a total flop!"
>Trailer drops. Record pre-sales, screenings booked out months in advance. Hype incredibly high.
>"I-i-t'll still be a flop! Guaranteed to be shit! Phantom Menace sold well too before people realised it was shit! N-nigger character!"
>TFA releases. 5 star reviews, record opening day. People love based Johnny B's performance, and he's very well received.
>"o-ok it might not be as bad as we thought, but it's still not going to beat Jurassic World! Disney are finished!"
>Beats Jurassic World, despite being released in off-season and no Chinese release.
>"J-just wait until based RLM eviscerates it for being A New Hope ripoff in a Mr Plinkett review! You'll f-fucking see then Starfags!"
>Mike loves it. RLM approve and think it has saved the Star Wars franchise from the prequels.
>"FUCKING SHIT FILM, MARY SUE JEW SHIT. PREQUEL LOVE THREAD. WHO FUCKING LOVES ATTACK OF THE CLONES? I DO. REVENGE OF THE SITH WAS BETTER THAN ROTJ. BASED GEORGE LUCAS. WELL AT LEAST TFA WON'T BEAT AVATAR, I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD PLEASE."

The basement dwellers who strive to be contrarian have been backed into a corner really, they started so verbose. So confident that the film would be a flop, not break any records and would be panned by critics. Slowly as TFA has BTFO them on every conceivable level, they've been reduced to adopting some bizarre cult-like contrarian attitude to the prequels, proclaiming them as underrated gems, and trying to push some kind of narrative where if TFA doesn't beat Avatar, it's somehow failed, despite already being a record breaking movie and saving Star Wars.
>>
>>71174153
I like dis pasta.
>>
>>71173795
>a criticism
Which one, the video game thing? How is it even a criticism? It's got all the substance of 'movie is shit.'

>Lord of the Rings was the actual special effects innovators
The MASSIVE system they made was pretty good but nobody used cgi on a scale anywhere near big enough to do that kind of thing before Lucas and Industrial Light & Magic.

>personal insults instead of a rebuttal
>instead
where instead, smegma-for-brains?

>more personal insults rather than a argument
where aren't I addressing points you failed abortion?

>didn't mind the horrible dialog because you're a mindless pleb
unless you can explain your problem with it you're just as likely the mindless pleb. Did RLM tell you everything you 'think' about these movies?

>>71173805
I recognize the words you're using but have no idea what the fuck this means.

>>71174153
you're a credit to the board and I sincerely love you. the value of your posts to this board, no, to humanity can't be put to words. You're a god among men and king of kings.
>>
>>71174153
best pasta ever, just don't overuse it. this thread isn't really hating on TFA as much as others.
>>
>>71174204
>le RLM boogeyman

The origin of a criticism is irrelevant.

They are not the first to have these, the prequels were critically picked apart upon release.

I can tell there's not talking you out of your blind nostalgia so I won't even bother.

You're just a prequel baby.
>>
>>71174204
>The MASSIVE system they made was pretty good but nobody used cgi on a scale anywhere near big enough to do that kind of thing before Lucas and Industrial Light & Magic.

I don't think anyone will ever question George Lucas' skill as a producer and businessman as well as an innovator in creating special effects technology. The problem is how he used that technology as a director. ILM remains King of special effects.

George hates directing and thinks CGI could be used as a shortcut around actual filmmaking.
>>
Jokes on you faggots. All star wars movies suck ass. OT children. Prequel babies. And now Disney Embryos.
>>
>>71174153
The baww nigger thing was the dumbest shit.

He's the best thing in the movie.
>>
>>71174296
>the origin of a criticism is irrelevant
I suppose it is, but you still haven't given one yet.

I think I remember a time when shitposters used to try but maybe they never did.

>>71174318
>shortcut around actual filmmaking
that seems a bit harsh, I think he just has a unique idea of what constitutes filmmaking. The OT really killed him so the idea of being able to create mindblowing new shit people have never seen before without having to work yourself half to death doing practical work must sound like a dream come true for him.

>>71174323
It's a shame that ultimately this is the smartest thing that'll be posted ITT.
>>
File: anime3.png (131 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
anime3.png
131 KB, 600x400
>>71174323
>disney embryos
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.