[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get what's so bad about the Twilight saga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 11-twilight-eclipse.jpg (99 KB, 500x752) Image search: [Google]
11-twilight-eclipse.jpg
99 KB, 500x752
I don't get what's so bad about the Twilight saga?
>>
>>71159701

That girl on the left is fucking cute
>>
I enjoyed the first Twilight movie. The others are shit.
>>
>>71159709
Alice is my favourite
>>
Nothing if you're a 15 y.o girl. For most people it's way too cheesy, the first one was comfy to watch at least.
>>
>>71159701
its kragers favourite movie
>>
File: 012712_kristen_5120127122649.jpg (58 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
012712_kristen_5120127122649.jpg
58 KB, 600x700
>>71159844
>>
>>71159701
It elevated all the wrong peoples carreers, and it was adapted from a book written by a bored housewife which looked like it was written by a 12 y/o girl.

The lore was somewhat interesting, and original to some degree, but holy fuck that shining shit was dumb.

>>71159709
>>71159791
Ashley Greene is a real qt. There's been a few shitty movies that I knew would be shit going in that I watched just for her.
>>
>>71160961
Which ones did you watch can you remember? I've been wanting to do the same. I hope she's still somewhat ethereal in other roles, but I could probably see her getting cast as in bratty roles
>>
>>71161681
The Apparition (shitty ghost movie), and Summer's Moon (less shitty kidnapping movie). She's pretty qt in both and iirc they show off her body of work quite well.
>>
>>71162383
Awesome, thank you
>>
>>71159709
So is the girl on the right
Name?
>>
File: babe.png (145 KB, 480x303) Image search: [Google]
babe.png
145 KB, 480x303
>>
>>71159701
its a chick flick, chick flicks are fucking terrible. their entire purpose is to create this ridiculous female love fantasy, because thats pretty much all women care about in life.

twilight is especially bad because they took vampires and werewolves, and managed to make them gay as fuck, undoing several decades of awesome vampire/werewolf movies.

another example of a shit tier female love fantasy is the notebook, do women actually think that some dude would never love another woman as long as he lives just because he can't be with her? especially when that dude is fucking ryan "i can get any bitch on this planet to fuck me" gosling? chick flicks are full retard.
>>
>>71160961

i hated the fucking lore. the vampires has no weakness and you can't really call shining as a weakness.
>>
>>71159701
The writing is extremely bad.
The characters have no chemistry between them. There's no indication they love eachother other than the fact they say "I love you" over and over.
>>
>>71162886

fuck you i loved the notebook. you don't talk shit to it
>>
>>71159701
one of the guys falls in love with a baby
>>
ITT: Movies men will never understand.

stick to capeshit pls
>>
The fanbase.

Literally 12-17 year old obese hot topic kids obsessed with Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Invader Zim, and shitty metalcore bands.

Also stereotypical Reddit memes (XDDD trollface rofl u mad bro?)

>source: I was in high school at the peak of Twilight fandom.
>>
>>71162987
no we understand them perfectly. But I will submit to the fact that women obviously enjoy movies made for women just as men enjoy movies made for men.
>>
>>71162724
Didn't know Chloe Moretz was in these
>>
>>71162987
I don't think anyone can understand these movies. Their are really inconsistent most of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1350x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1350x1350
JUST
>>
>>71162907
I thought that weird halfling kid was okay, and them all having different powers (which isn't exactly original but I don't remember seeing such a variety before). The werewolf imprinting was kinda cool, albeit quite obviously from the mind of a woman.

I do agree the vampires had like no weaknesses. That's why I pointed out the shiny shit. Not only are literally twink(ling) vamps gay as fuck, but sunlight is a pretty big nerf that I think they needed. She could've at least had them going to night school or something instead of "hurr durr thats why we live here so no1 can see us twinkle."

>>71163140
Have you ever read any of it? It reads like a 5th grade girl's writing project for school. It's pretty fucking bad.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.