[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What rumor are they talking about? Did I miss something in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: qyburn_cersei_.jpg (92 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
qyburn_cersei_.jpg
92 KB, 750x500
What rumor are they talking about? Did I miss something in a passed episode?

Qyburn: Your Grace, that old rumor you told me about. My little birds investigated.

Cersei: And? Was it just a rumor
or something more?

Qyburn: More. Much more.
>>
The only thing I can think of from the books is a brief mention about High Sparrow being corrupt. He secretly stashes wine and food for himself and occasionally meets with prostitutes.
>>
wildfire
>>
>>71156408
Wildfire hidden under Kings Landing.
>>
>>71156551
>>71156553
Really? They never bothered to fucking remove it even after Jaime knew about it?
>>
File: TyrionLannistercheers.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
TyrionLannistercheers.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>71156408
In the last episode, Tyrion was telling Danaerys about how Aerys Targaryan the mad king stashed an enormous amount of wildfire under all the strategic buildings/ locations underneath King's Landing, enough to blow everyone in the city to kingdom come.
The rumor that this was true is likely what Cersei had Qyburn investigate. In the books she goes nuts after being harassed by the High Septon and destroys part of King's Landing, and all signs are pointing to Cersei going full out scorched earth on the city at the end of this season.
>>
>>71156408
stay in your general shitforbrains
>>
>>71156641

Also didn't Tyrion usw it all up at Blackwater?
>>
>>71156553

I'm almost certain this is what it is -- Tyrion brought it up while talking to Kelly C -- but this doesn't seem like the kind of 'rumour' that a 'little bird' would investigate. If they have no other soldiers then the Mountain could have done it. The birds have been more concerned with current whispers and secrets rather than the location of 20 year old weapon caches.

So it probably is this but I hope it isn't, because it's fucking stupid.
>>
>>71156408
>>71156551
>>71156553
>>71156641
>>71156818
>>71156905
le foreshadowing for next episode

bravos D&D let's "burn them all" XD
>>
Dragon eggs hidden under King's Landing that Cersei will awaken with wildfire to fight Danerys
>>
Hidden stash of HYPE hidden under the Red Keep. CLEGANE BOWL 100FUCKING% CONFIRMED
>>
>the wars to come

Why do they keep repeating this?
>>
>>71156408
The Mad King had Wildfire hidden all over King's Landing. He intended to blow the whole city up, that's why Jaime killed him. Tyrion's pyromancer only found a small portion of that, and now Qyburn found the rest.

It was foreshadowed in Bran's last flashback and Tyrion also mentioned it in the last episode.
Cersei will blow the sept up, killing the High Sparrow, Lancel, Margaery and Loras.
>>
>>71157668
>>71156512

I believe the "rumor" alludes to one of those two things. Either Qyburn has uncovered a great amount of dirty laundry on the High Sparrow or Qyburn has discovered a great amount of Wildfire under the sept.

One way or another, this season is going to end in glorious fashion.
>>
File: h_haf_01_0101_10.jpg (734 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
h_haf_01_0101_10.jpg
734 KB, 1920x1080
>>71157468

Also, LET'S GIVE A QUICK SHOUT OUT TO CHRISTINA APPLEGATE
>>
>>71156880
Probably not all of it. Could be the pyromancers were still making more.
>>
>>71156408
Stannis lives
>>
>>71156818
>In the books she goes nuts after being harassed by the High Septon and destroys part of King's Landing,

no she doesn't you dumbass
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.