[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capeshit Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (83 KB, 1257x773) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
83 KB, 1257x773
Han Solo traveling to the First Order Starkiller Base with just a janitor and a wookie while also not bringing along a small fleet of soldiers to help assist is indicative of the Marvelization of Star Wars by Disney.
>>
no I'm pretty sure the main problem is a group of militant bad guys somehow having the money to build something larger than the death star

while not being smart enough to realize 'dont put all your eggs in one basket'
>>
File: Endorsoldiers.png (2 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Endorsoldiers.png
2 MB, 1280x800
Pretty much. Lucas would have never allowed this shit. Attacking an enemy base while practically by yourself is Disney capeshit tier.

Fucking Jews ruined star wars. Pic related is how the Starkiller operation should've gone.
>>
worst part was when he used Chewie's gun and had to quip "Hey, I like this thing" like he'd never seen it before and Chewie hadn't been carrying it around constantly for the last fifty years
>>
>>71152887
it was so much better when a little kid with no space fighting experience stumbled into an x-wing and destroyed the enemy main ship which not even the seasoned rebel pilots could do

go fuck youself, the nigger in TFA knew how to enter the base because he worked there period thats all we need to know
>>
>>71153066
>That fat nigger
>That cartoonish geezer
Just their pinkies are each worth 100 numales desu
>>
>>71152887
>Marvelization of Star Wars by Disney.

BRAVO DISNEY
>>
>>71153141
1.) It was a Nubian Starfighter
2.) it was on auto-pilot
3.) it was still a couple decades before the rebellion formed

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Faggot.
>>
>>71152887
Jesus Christ you're right
>>
>>71153141
It was established earlier in the movie that Anakin was a podracing prodigy, so therefore he had experience in piloting. Stop trying to cover your tracks Disney shill.
>>
>>71153141
Except in A New Hope his piloting abilities are established, and his success of the Death Star is 100% attributed to his force sensivity which the other rebel pilots did not have. (The entire point of the first X-Wing missing is to establish the force being a winning factor)
>>
>>71153349
>1.) It was a Nubian Starfighter
Nubian? You just had a Freudian slip! Fucking bassmouth nigger hahahahaha
>>
>>71153494
podracing is not the same as space battles you stupid mongoloid, Anakin's pod didnt even have guns on it

is like saying that some ace commercial pilot can be better than seasoned war jets pilots
>>
They actually made it worse than the prequels. Someone should give them an award for that.
>>
File: BARVO JEY JEY.png (8 KB, 536x166) Image search: [Google]
BARVO JEY JEY.png
8 KB, 536x166
>>
>>71153349
I havent seen that shit in 15 years but my point remains

>it was on auto-pilot
it was not and if it was then how come they dont send more auto pilot ships, why do they need a little kid doing spinning tricks to save their ass
>>
>>71152887
Finn wasn't a janitor. The movie starts with him being deployed to a combat situation. They don't deploy janitors to the front lines you dumb fuck, Sanitation was just part of his duties.
>>
>>71153141
>>71153589
Disney shills on suicide watch.
>>
>>71153523
I'm talking about phantom menace you fucking idiot
>>
>>71153141
Anakin is force sensitive, something those other pilots are not.
>>
>>71153804
and that should giv him an egde over other experienced pilots but in TPM he has never pilot an armed space ship
>>
>>71153889
He piloted a podracer, that is enough. Not to mention he is the chosen one.
>>
>>71153705
Fucking plebeian. Finn was a janitor only when he worked at the base on starkiller. Then he moved onward and upward.
>>
>>71152887
You forgot about Han Solo turning off the light speed for passing throught the shields. Really, the only explanation is they were writing the movie while filming
>>
>>71154050
>He piloted a podracer, that is enough
I hate prequel babies, by the way fucking Anakin wasnt even initiated in the force like Luke was in ANH, Anakin had absolutely no training or even knowledge of the force or even a wise mentor phantom talking to him and guiding him
>>
>>71154250
His father is literally the force
>>
>>71154511
so fucking what? it doesnt make him the best at everything without any training or experience and Obi Wan still fucked him up
>>
>>71153566
"Nubian" is an actual thing in SW and Naboo probably gets autocorrected, too
>>
>>71154250
Anakin is the chosen one. Luke wasn't. Why is this so hard for you to understand Disney shill?
>>
>>71154914
>Anakin is the chosen one so he can master any shit he wants whoever the plot demands it

this is the same people who call Rey a mary sue
>>
>>71155306
A whole fucking movie is about his childhood and the reasons explaining who he is and his abilities as a pilot
>>
>>71155528
yep and he also out races a bunch of cheating aliens who are probably on space amphetamines in the fastest race in the universe
>>
>>71155528
this
>>
>>71155306
>Rey a mary sue
But Rey is a Mary Sue
>>
>>71153655

to get to the battle it was put on auto-pilot which is why he says that exact line of dialogue, "It's on automatic pilot!" getting lucky flying around because he is literally space jesus. The entire dharma of the force is like, "go anakin, beat the shit out of them. "
>>
>>71154576

actually it does, that is kind of the point, which is why they gave shit to Rey because even after Anakin being Space jesus, he still makes mistakes and gets fucked up. This is the guy that hopped out of a vehicle floating in the air and landed on another moving one, after forseeing his own future and deciding to do it five minutes in advance.
>>
>>71155528
as a podrace pilot not a war space jet pilot
>>
>>71155708
so is Anakin but I dont see prequel babies complaining
>>
>>71156058

He makes mistakes and gets fucked up for them.

That is what excludes him from your comparison.

When you do tons of shit without any experience and experience no consequences = Mary Sue

Go look up definitions of shit before you use them.

Just off the top of my head from prequels and OT you got him actually losing fights while considered the one with most force potential, getting things cut off him, legs/arms, being burnt alive. Having his wife commit spiritual sudoku, losing his children to his enemies and having them trained to murder, subvert and generally be used against him any way they can.

This was after he had already been a slave, failed to save his mother from a good torture/rape/death from sand people, who then became a murderer and failed the one thing he was meant to do and be a Jedi, which eventually lead to death of his wife, loss of kids and how many unknown, countless deaths.

His entire life is one long greek tragedy of suffering. His closest mentor is a galactic meglomaniac who veers from psychotic behavior to out right cruelty every chance he gets.
>>
>>71152887
>while also not bringing along a small fleet of soldiers to help assist
>along a small fleet of soldiers to help
>small fleet of soldiers

Yes, clearly, you are the military mind we should be listening to here. Do you have any insightful tactical plans to 'help assist' the attack on the next Imperial doomsday weapon?
>>
>>71153751
Why the hell do you think everyone loved the prequels before TFA? People gave TPM a ton of shit for it being retarded too you blind fanboy cuck.
>>
>>71152887
AYO HOL UP
*licking sounds*
LEMEE GET DIS STRAIGHT
WE'S SUPPOSED TO
UUUH
*smack lips*
LEMEE GET DIS STRAIGHT
*clap hands*
*weird pig laugh noise*
WE SOME LIKE
WE SOME STORMTROOPERS AND SHIEET?
>>
>>71156449
>everyone loved the prequels
are you insane? everyone shit on them: the simpsons, spaced, south park and everyone was dissapointed except for prequels babies millenials like you
>>
>>71156058
Anakin wasn't a Mary Sue. He was strong, but he had flaws.
>>
>>71156754
he was a Mary Sue in Phantom Menace you cant deny that
>>
>>71153066
>Attacking an enemy base while practically by yourself
But they weren't attacking it.
>>
File: rey pits.jpg (52 KB, 1349x561) Image search: [Google]
rey pits.jpg
52 KB, 1349x561
Is /tv/ the most pathetic userbase on 4chan? The contrarian mental gymnastics regarding Star Wars: TFA is incredible and at the same time absolutely loathsome.

The constant denial, backtracking and moving the goalposts.

>"TFA will be shit! Fucking Jew Jew Abrams, fucking nigger main character, fucking SJWs! People won't accept this! It will be worse than the prequels and a total flop!"
>Trailer drops. Record pre-sales, screenings booked out months in advance. Hype incredibly high.
>"I-i-t'll still be a flop! Guaranteed to be shit! Phantom Menace sold well too before people realised it was shit! N-nigger character!"
>TFA releases. 5 star reviews, record opening day. People love based Johnny B's performance, and he's very well received.
>"o-ok it might not be as bad as we thought, but it's still not going to beat Jurassic World! Disney are finished!"
>Beats Jurassic World, despite being released in off-season and no Chinese release.
>"J-just wait until based RLM eviscerates it for being A New Hope ripoff in a Mr Plinkett review! You'll f-fucking see then Starfags!"
>Mike loves it. RLM approve and think it has saved the Star Wars franchise from the prequels.
>"FUCKING SHIT FILM, MARY SUE JEW SHIT. PREQUEL LOVE THREAD. WHO FUCKING LOVES ATTACK OF THE CLONES? I DO. REVENGE OF THE SITH WAS BETTER THAN ROTJ. BASED GEORGE LUCAS. WELL AT LEAST TFA WON'T BEAT AVATAR, I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD PLEASE."

The basement dwellers who strive to be contrarian have been backed into a corner really, they started so verbose. So confident that the film would be a flop, not break any records and would be panned by critics. Slowly as TFA has BTFO them on every conceivable level, they've been reduced to adopting some bizarre cult-like contrarian attitude to the prequels, proclaiming them as underrated gems, and trying to push some kind of narrative where if TFA doesn't beat Avatar, it's somehow failed, despite already being a record breaking movie and saving Star Wars.
>>
File: podraing.jpg (31 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
podraing.jpg
31 KB, 500x329
>>71156942
Alright, you got me, indeed he was one in EP 1, but still, overall, the character wasn't.
>>
>>71157094
Even his "flaws" aren't really depicted as "flaws"

>Anger and psychotic episodes blamed on the Jedi not trusting him
>no one gives a shit when he murders a bunch of arabs, not even Padme
>His fall is depicted as tragic rather than him being an asshole who lusts for power
>Even shows up as his idealized young self in the bastardized version of RotJ

and that's not even getting into the OVER 20,000 POWER LEVEL SPACE JESUS stuff, which is the DEFINITION of mary sueness
>>
File: 1452235507996.jpg (23 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1452235507996.jpg
23 KB, 184x184
>>71153625
>SMIXER
>>
>>71157270

Again if nothing bad happened to him because of his actions, you'd be right except you're not because of how much shit he went through.
>>
>>71153141
You get that nobody likes TPM right? You're defending a turd by comparing it to a wankstain.
>>
>>71156378
He did it in Return of the Jedi, the superior star wars movie.
>>
>>71157682
Revenge of the Sith is better than both
>>
File: Nik Sant.jpg (765 KB, 2560x1686) Image search: [Google]
Nik Sant.jpg
765 KB, 2560x1686
>>71153066
>>71153066
With Saw Gerrera being in Rogue One I wouldn't be surprised if they turned Nik Sant into Rex
>>
>>71152887
Movie was pretty decent but is either the worst or second worst of the series imo. It might be better than episode 2. Not completely sure though.
>>
>>71153119
you stupid fuck. it's because he never used it himself
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.