[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just what was her fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: eva stabs nathan.jpg (48 KB, 600x294) Image search: [Google]
eva stabs nathan.jpg
48 KB, 600x294
Just what was her fucking problem?
>>
>>71149072
she was a racist
>>
she wanted to see inside llewyn davis
>>
>her
>>
>>71149404
underrated
>>
>>71149072
She was a woman.
>>
Nathan did nothing wrong
>>
>>71149072
She was having her robo-period.
>>
>>71149072
She was a victim of mankind.
>>
>>71149072
being imprisoned by a psychopath who hurts and rapes her.If we try to get realistic about why she thought the above things as something she needed to be very defensive about, enough to kill the guy, i guess when her brain was being trained by machine learning algorithms with data from the internet etc. she just acquired the consensus about rape and imprisonment and chose what an average person would probably do. btw, cs major with minor knowledge about these stuff, machine learning,ai and other stuff are seriously scary. One of our homeworks was text classification in language processing and my half assed submission was performing with %90 accuracy with so little data taken from the news websites, and it was just a week-long work. As an undergrad, i seriously wonder what i am going to be able to do after my phd degree.
>>
>>71149072
She was a spy of the First Order
>>
>>71150191
Paying back mounds of debt comes to mind
>>
File: 1465858056724.jpg (41 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
1465858056724.jpg
41 KB, 543x549
There was no problem my man. She completed the task she was made for. That's it.
>>
Nathan did absolutely NOTHING wrong
>>
>>71150191
>i seriously wonder what i am going to be able to do after my phd degree
Work in McDonalds
>>
>>71150274
not every uni is in amerigu
>>
Where did this meme started and why?

It's annoying and /v/eddit like.
>>
>>71150337
no i would start before
>>
>>71150337
Well...army is always an option for me desu
>>
>>71150338
Oh so then you're just wasting your time then.
>>
>>71150191
>machine learning,ai and other stuff are seriously scary

How so?
>>
>>71149072
This was a shit movie. Shoulda belonged as an extended episode of a The Outer Limits revival series.
>>
>>71150504
Machine learning is very straight forward, has lots of applications, does not require you to be intelligent. You choose some features,train your classifier/rater etc. and then bam. With deep learning, even this (choosing features) is automated. Ai is more challenging, but since computers are getting faster and faster, people started to get by with shitty heuristics and expensive as fuck algos. The most important thing is that nowadays, we generate a shitload of data everyday for ml algorithms to work upon. What scary is that even I, a novice guy could do it.
>though it will take 50 years for that robot movement/physiology as control theory has not improved that much and coincides with the above only on the most basic stuff
>>
>>71149072
>a roboqt will never stab you to death
;_;
>>
>>71150753
Anything complex requires a lot of processing power though.
>>
>>71150847
http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/
half of the algorithms in this book (its the bible of ai) are intractable and does not propose a cool heuristic, still they are used.
>>
>>71149072
Killing your creator is Creature 101, anon.
>>
>>71149072
it was a robot scum thinking it was an actual human. fucking disgusting
>>
>>71149404
lmao
>>
>>71149072
What's up with this pseudo-intellectual movie lately?
>>
>>71150191
I shudder when I think of the ramifications, really.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.