[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GRRM is the Walder Frey of his own life. Fatty who sold out to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: GRRM-at-GoT-panel.jpg (72 KB, 594x413) Image search: [Google]
GRRM-at-GoT-panel.jpg
72 KB, 594x413
GRRM is the Walder Frey of his own life. Fatty who sold out to HBO (Lannisters) and betrayed his book readers by being a lazy old fuck who refuses to write but instead allows HBO to throw spoilers at them. Fatty sold out. Fatty betrayed his book readers. Some readers who have been with him for 20 long years now. Fatty sold out. On his blog he plays the charming fat fool. But everyone knows the truth of what has happened. Fatty sold out. And the book readers paid the price.
>>
>>71148919
If you've been reading his books for twenty years then I don't think he's the reason you're so bitter.
>>
Got was the best thing that ever happened to him. If you got paid millions for a half finished idea would you care more about nerds feelings or pounding jailbait ass at comic cons until your heart explodes?
>>
>>71148919
There is no reason you couldn't have posted this in the general.
>>
Nothing in the show seems like a spoiler because most of the characters are merged.

The best thing about the books over the show is that the book tells the story from both the present and past simultaneously. The show rarely does that.
>>
>>71149012
Fuck off George, loathsome cunt.
>>
>>71149151
>Nothing in the show seems like a spoiler
Oh yeah? How about influential characters dying left and right? Am I really supposed to believe Stannis is going to take the Iron Throne when the show killed him outside of Winterfell? Oh please. It's all a giant assfucking of the book readers. We're having this shit completely ruined to us because fatty could not plan ahead before bending over to the HBO jews.

>>71149049
He was already a disgusting rich pig well before GoT. The books had become pretty big around AFFC.
>>
>>71149161
Did he take down that tweet? I can't find it.
>>
Fat Americans see money and jump on it no matter what. No doubt fatty thought he could double the amount of food he consumes with HBO's pay checks
>>
>>71149327

It's the show plotline. It doesn't mean the same for the books.
>>
>>71149505
The show is following the books in general terms. GRRM already said he had to tell the showrunners the ending so they know where to go with it.
>>
>>71149049
This. Don't blame him, some people aren't workaholics. He has a choice. Work and create something that he knows will end up pissing people off no matter how he ends it. OR take Millions of dollars to sell out to HBO, let them end it, and eat/whore yourself into an early grave.

He's a mix between Walder Frey and Bobby B, let him do what the fuck he wants.
>>
we'll probably get a george-themed AI that will finish the books after he has the stroke, don't worry lads.
>>
Coming from someone with a Master's in English and publishing... George RR Martin is a dreadful writer, anyway, and the television show is much better than the source material. He has some of the most clunky, obnoxious prose I've probably ever read in a best-selling fantasy novel, and his botched attempt at an iliad-like array of characters and description is awful
>>
>>71148919
>ASOIAF
>quality books

if you're a fan of that shit or Harry Potter crap you don't deserve to complain about what the """author""" does.
>>
File: 1456936706935.jpg (231 KB, 1464x888) Image search: [Google]
1456936706935.jpg
231 KB, 1464x888
>>71149790
I'm not going to say the books are masterpieces but to claim the abomination fanfic that is the show is better shows that you either haven't read the books properly or have very low standards for an adaption.
>>
>>71149327
>he thought Stannis was going to take the Iron Throne

Anybody who isn't the slightest bit retarded could tell that the North is playing Bolton and Stannis against eachother in order to weaken both forces and put Jon on the throne. This has been blindly obvious since Rob penned his will in ASOS.

Don't blame the show for your own illiteracy.
>>
File: laughing bitches.jpg (83 KB, 909x960) Image search: [Google]
laughing bitches.jpg
83 KB, 909x960
>>71149790
>Master's in English
>uses Oxford commas
>>
>>71149790

he's a better writer than you, pencil neck
>>
>>71150252
It's still better to read it yourself than have some jew TV ruin it for you. Is this the first adaption that is actively spoiling the source material it's based on?
>>
>>71150498
I did read it for myself, 8 years ago

Stop complaining because you were too stupid to pick up on obvious plot points. If at any point after reading ASOS you thought Stannis was going to sit on the throne, you deserve to be euthanized.
>>
>>71150590
Did you also predict that Ramsay would kill Roose? No you didn't. Shut the fuck instead of trying to act like you know everything in hindsight.
>>
>>71149790
ur a retard
>>
>>71149327
Maybe you shouldn't have spoiled show watchers for the first five seasons lmao
>>
>>71152926
>>71149327
Yeah honestly Anon, the showfags have shown much more restraint with spoilers this season than we did way back when.
>>
>>71153847
The North remembers

...bitch
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.