[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give up this to go be with Pam. Umm OK yeah thats believable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Rashida-Jones-Feet-1104527.jpg (38 KB, 468x463) Image search: [Google]
Rashida-Jones-Feet-1104527.jpg
38 KB, 468x463
Give up this to go be with Pam.

Umm OK yeah thats believable. Lets not forget Karen was a much more fun person (Phyllis Wedding where she sings on stage is one example).
>>
is Angie Tribeca any good? she a cute
>>
>>71146711
She's much better on paper, but love - as if you've ever been in it - often throws out the rules. You sometimes just get a really solid connection with someone that on paper might not make a ton of sense, but the chemistry is there, and that's real.
>>
>>71146711

pam probably let jim do butt stuff.
>>
>>71147452
Did you also read the fanfic with anal? :^)
>>
>>71147452
This.

>>71147365
Not this.
>>
>>71147365
Its weird though that his love gets stronger the harder Roy pounds her.
>>
>>71147452
God damn it now thats all I can think about.
>>
>>71147583
>Its weird though that his love gets stronger the harder Roy pounds her
Not if you've ever been in his situation.
>>
>>71146726
It's the new Police Squad! idk I watched the pilot and laughed, but a lot of the gags were super predickable.
>>
>>71146726
chances are it's not
don't take advice on shows and movies from this board it's like some retarded contest to see who can have the most shit taste
>>
>>71146726
Not as good as Police Squad!, NTSF:SD:SUV::, or A Touch of Cloth, but it's fine.
>>
>>71147657
Why would I fall in love with a girl that gets rammed on the reg? I've been in love but I cant fathom myself to become in love with someone that probably gets anal probed every night.
>>
>>71146726
I enjoyed the two episodes I saw of it.

>>71147452
Yeah, Pam lets him do EVERYTHING.
>>
>>71147894
Hey man, different strokes for different folks. There's different styles of love and attraction.
>>
>>71146711
Jim wanted children of pure white lineage.
>>
>>71149138
Was Karen racially ambiguous on the show? Her skin tone really makes it up in the air as to what she can be.
>>
>>71150369
Yeah, Michael made joke about it once. The punchline was Michael coming to the conclusion that she was probably just Italian.
>>
>>71150413
Makes sense desu. If I saw her on the street I'd guess Southern Italian, her hair would put me off of mixed race.
>>
File: Karen.jpg (37 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Karen.jpg
37 KB, 500x282
>>71150413
>probably just Italian
>Filippelli
There is no probably about it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.