[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
isn't it ironic that she had to get blacked before she could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: resizeimage.jpg (15 KB, 350x244) Image search: [Google]
resizeimage.jpg
15 KB, 350x244
isn't it ironic that she had to get blacked before she could discover her true power?

proof that /tv/ was right all along
>>
Jason Momoa...

...is not...

...black...
>>
fucking retard thats jason momoa
>>
>>71146657

isn't it ironic that she had to get BROWNED then?

who cares, he's a nigger, right?
>>
>>71146610
he is not black and she did not discover any power. having everything handed to you is not a power
>>
>>71146657
>>71146610

he's some kind of Hawaiian mixed up thing, but he definitely isn't black
>>
>>71146694
fuck you and your racism
>>
>>71146706
dragons, fire resistance is power, after she got the big D in the butt she discovered it
>>
>>71146748
nigger, that's what they call each other. its not racist in that context, nigger
>>
>>71146770
She was given those eggs though. The only power she was born with was having a tight pussy for the big Khal and her immunity to fire/heat.
>>
>>71146770
she discovered it by going into a fire.
>>71146813
Hawaiian people don't call each other nigger, you dumb nigger
>>
>>71146928
but why are you calling ME a nigger? I'm not a nigger, you goddamn nigger
>>
>>71146970
fuck off you pussy ass bitch.your thread is shit and so are you.
>>
>>71147020
found the nigger

black anyone today, nig?
>>
>>71147064
your mom.That is what I would say if I had no class
>>
>>71147020
mad nigger
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.