[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why we never talk about Eddie Izzard? He's pretty BASED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why we never talk about Eddie Izzard?
He's pretty BASED
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 508x583) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 508x583
>>71144025
He's a faggot.
>>
Comedians are supposed to be funny
>>
>>71144299
half of /tv/ is

also he's not
>>
>>71144299
Hes a male lesbian, thats like the opposite of faggot.
>>
>>71144911
>wears womens clothing
>not closet gay

you've been on the internet too long. there's a great vid on youtube i saw recently that might assist your plight
>>
>>71144955
Do you know what “in the closet” means? A closeted gay man is pretty much the last person who would go on stage and tell jokes in womens clothing.
>>
>>71145445
similar to how a closet man would be the last type of person to adopt a macho persona, play a highly physical and typicaly masuculine and tradional sport?
>>
>>71145537

no they're more likely to do that. are you rerarded?
>>
>>71144025
Early Izzard was fine at the time, some of his stuff still holds up but a lot of it falls flat to me now. I rewatched some of his stuff a couple of years ago and it wasn't as good as I'd remembered it being.

His post-stand up career has been awful though. He fucked off to act in a handful of films because he thought he was hot shit. Then he stopped that because he realised nobody really wants him in films. Now he talks about politics but essentially does it by arguing purely based on emotion with no logic or fact at all and gets destroyed by anyone disagreeing with him.

His career path has been remarkably similar to Russel Brands now that I think about it.
>>
>>71144025

He's a very funny guy. And apparently incredibly athletic, he's taken part in several charity events where you run marathons daily for an extended period.
>>
File: 1466546659173.jpg (228 KB, 2048x1368) Image search: [Google]
1466546659173.jpg
228 KB, 2048x1368
>>71144025
>based

nah
>>
>>71146007
>His career path has been remarkably similar to Russel Brands now that I think about it.
Yeah, you're sort of right. But come on, you don't need to actually say it. It's cruel. Russel Brand is beyond retarded. He's another kind of idiot.
>>
it must have been hard for you, tony... the way times and styles have changed... hearing the people say that disco is dead...
>>
>>71146519
Came here for this.
>>
>>71146007
he was good in Hannibal and powers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.