[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally got around to watching this. Can't believe I paid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: warcraft_ver8_xlg.jpg (776 KB, 800x1186) Image search: [Google]
warcraft_ver8_xlg.jpg
776 KB, 800x1186
I finally got around to watching this. Can't believe I paid money for it. I was really hoping that the critics were wrong, and that "they just didn't get it" but I'm afraid that everything negative that I read about it beforehand rang true.
>Pacing all over the place
>Accents all over the place
>Syfy tier acting
>CGI dropping in quality throughout the film
>>
I don't know anything about Warcradt so I went in totally blind. I thought that the Orcs were actually pretty interesting and if it had focused almost exclusively on them it would have been better. But pretty much anything involving only or a majority of humans was laughably bad.
>>
>>71142067
Agreed. I walked out of a movie for the first time when I saw this.
>>
I finally got around to watching Warcraft™. I can't believe how wrong those gay critics were. They just didn't get it. I bet they were paid off. You couldn't pay me to not enjoy it because it was too good to ignore.

My GF and I agreed that it's the perfect summer popcorn flick.
>>
>>71142067
Go back to plebbit. We like WarCraft here.
>>
File: 1459001686149.png (209 KB, 712x700) Image search: [Google]
1459001686149.png
209 KB, 712x700
>>71142411
>We
>>
>>71142459
I wasn't losing the debate. Now you need to go back.
>>
>>71142411
no we don't
>>
File: CeaMqCgUEAAG-wt.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CeaMqCgUEAAG-wt.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
>>
Easily the worst movie I've seen in theaters this year, and I went to see fucking Batman v Superman too
>>
>>71142645
the big orc dies at the end then his dumbass baby floats down a river alone and growls at the camera. the end. what a fucking piece of shit.
>>
File: worldofwarcraft-ed.jpg (107 KB, 1200x495) Image search: [Google]
worldofwarcraft-ed.jpg
107 KB, 1200x495
The main problem I have with this movie is how some CGI shots look so impressive and life-like whilst other CGI shots like pic related look hell fake and not realistic at all...

What's with how fake looking this tower looks?
>>
>>71142675
>then his dumbass baby floats down a river alone
wait you telling me Thrall has been floating in the river the entire movie?

When does his movie put him in the river as the trailer shows? Is it near beginning then or end of movie
>>
>>71142726
>When does his movie
*mother* I meant

fuck I messed that up
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
Looks like an Xbox One game reminding me of Gears of War
>>
>>71142518
Defenders of Warcraft are forever losing the debate. You probably worship China for saving this piece of shit
>>
>>71142726
I don't even remember, sorry. I was honestly dozing off during 75% of the movie I was so bored.
>>
http://chinafilminsider.com/china-box-office-warcraft-ticket-sales-come-scrutiny/

>Nationwide box office data showed 82 of the top 100 grossing cinemas on Saturday belonged to Wanda, far above the usual 40 that usually constitute the list.

>One theater in the city of Foshan, in southern Guangdong Province, saw ticket sales increase 406% from Friday, and somehow a Wanda cineplex in the city of flood-stricken Liuzhou in Guangxi Province had an average of 130 moviegoers per screening on Saturday; Warcraft’s highest average attendance was 93 during its midnight screenings.
>>
>>71142791
He probably does.

It made 165 million in China on opening and only 25 million in US (TOPKEK).

All up the movie's box office is $377.6 million.
>>
>>71142812
didn't the movie have lots of amazing fight scenes?
>>
File: 12651617.png (8 KB, 823x115) Image search: [Google]
12651617.png
8 KB, 823x115
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71143004
>My kid's movie is superior to another kid's movie

kek
>>
>>71142958
It had a couple decent fight scenes (I liked the mortal combat fight) but the dialogue and story are mostly nonsense.
>>
>>71143004
>it's the "Warcraft would've been a 10/10 kino if it wasn't for the 40 minutes that were cut" maymay
Literally the go-to damage control for this week.
>>
>>71142726
3/4 of the way through
>>71142675
Ogrim seemed like the smallest of the big orcs
>>71142216
I almost did the same but figured if I was going to post about it here after that I may as well watch the rest.
>>71142411
okay retard
>>71142343
what did he mean by this
>>71143025
too many characters with too little development made me not care about any of them
>>
>>71142343
I couldn't have said it better myself.
I saw Warcraft™ last week, and it was amazing. I was enthralled the entire time, and the whole cinema gave a standing ovation as the credits began to roll!
Duncan Jones and Legendary Entertainment really did a great job with this film and the critics are just plainly wrong.

I will also be playing the epic massively-multiplayer online roleplaying game "World of Warcraft™" and it's upcoming expansion pack, "Legion™" when it is released on the 31st of August this year!
>>
>>71142411
No, "we" fucking don't, you do, i bet you like Terminator Genisys and the new Ghostbusters too. Now go and hang yourself faggot.
>>
>>71143628
Not the anon you are replying to but Terminator Genisys had a great first half with the asian Terminator and the CGI of the moving skeleton was great looking and not too fake.

But then second half movie really went down hill. That bridge scene was so anticlimatic as well as the final battle scene.

Its a decent 5/10 movie.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.