[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys sleep at night knowing these two are still rotting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4
File: wrestlemania 40 main event.jpg (28 KB, 340x300) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania 40 main event.jpg
28 KB, 340x300
How do you guys sleep at night knowing these two are still rotting in jail?
>>
They're guilty, same as the West Memphis 3 and Robert Durst.
>>
Yeah because they're guilty.

>Avery a good boy he dindu nuffin he only threw cats into fires
>>
there's nothing i can do

neither can you
>>
>>71140740
Usually on my right shoulder, with my two dogs and my wife. Sometimes if I'm restless I'll take a melatonin supplement.
>>
free those niggas

they didn do nuffin they was good boys n shiet
>>
i feel bad for the kid, he realizes he's just a dumb ass but he can't do anything about it.

steve did it though.
>>
>its another redditor thread
>>
>>71140796

Why did they frame him if he did it?
>>
I was pretty dissapointed at how much info they left out of the docuseries. The dude kept calling asking specifcally for her to come take pictures.
Also did anyone else think one of those lawyers looked a lot like AIDS moby?
>>
Hey fellow redditors! Did you sign the petition that really effectively does nothing? Also JUST!
>>
>>71140740
um so what happened?
>>
>>71140740
Avery should be in the ground for burning a cat.
>>
>>71140805
>>71140866
No one mess with this guy, I can tell he's tough.
>>
>>71140927
>being this triggered on being called a redditor
I guess you really are a redditor.
>>
never heard of them
>>
File: 1460342413616.jpg (13 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
1460342413616.jpg
13 KB, 300x286
That the same guy from pic related? What did he do?
>>
>>71141021
>>71141023
documentary on netflix called making a murderer, it's a pretty good watch
>>
>>71141060
who are they?
>>
>>71140862
>The dude kept calling asking specifcally for her to come take pictures.
Bullshit, just like that sob story of a "confession by a guilt-ridden child" that that fat fuck prosecutor put out right before the trial.
>>
>>71141109
people who were innocent and yet went to jail
>>
>>71141117
Hey fellow redditor! Did you sign the petition to get them out of jail?
>>
>>71141109

Steven served 18 years for a rape he didn't commit, he got out and a few years later him and his nephew were convicted of raping and killing a young lady and are still in jail now. Plus there were a bunch of dodgy things going on.
>>
>>71140740
Bretty good.
t. Ken "The Prize" Kratz
>>
guy on the left is obviously guilty, but the kid on the right wasn't. shame he's still in there, but honestly, he's probably better off. doubt he'd be able to cope with reality.
>>
>>71141294
t.redditor
>>
>>71140754
>>71140764
>>71140765
>>71140781
>>71140784
>>71140796
>>71140862
>amerifats defend their complete joke of a legal system

this is why the entire world laughs at you, this shit never would have happened in the civilized world
>>
>>71140754
Oh, and I forgot. OJ is innocent.
>>
File: mEEEEEEW.jpg (97 KB, 315x458) Image search: [Google]
mEEEEEEW.jpg
97 KB, 315x458
>mfw people unironically argue that the obvious miscarriage of justice doesn't matter because Avery did it

We can't go around framing people and their retarded cousins just because we're certain they did it. Because sooner or later you'll frame someone who you wholeheartedly believe did it, but in fact did not. Or you'll get framed.

Avery did it but his trial should not have resulted in a conviction, because of all the bullshit surrounding the evidence and Brendan's story not matching it at all.
>>
>>71140764
its not about if they are guilty or not

they shouldnt be in prison
>>
>>71141329
I have no idea what your talking about and OP was so vague about his post that I just told him how I sleep at night, which was his query.

Good day sir.
>>
>>71141329
If you're a Britbong you should just shut up about our legal system before you get embarrassed.
>>
>>71141416
There was absolutely no planted evidence, and the Avery conviction was entirely proper.
>>
>getting rused by a biased documentary that left damning evidence completely out of the show

top lel

stay sheep
>>
>>71140740
EH theyre in jail but innocent, im free but guilty, nothings perfect
>>
>>71140740
They were guilty and the police couldn't prove it.

So they fudged the facts a little.

I for one sleep easier knowing that there are men willing to ensure that the guilty are punished for their crimes.
>>
>>71140740
I sleep fine. I think they are guilty. Though I do not like how corrupt the police department seemed and the retards first lawyer should be barred from practicing law.
>>
>>71141329
>James blunt murder
>two boys in Britain wandered off with a 4 year old named James blunt
>tortured him for hours, to include putting batteries up his ass
>out of jail in less than 10 years

Not to mention Jimmy Saville and Rotterdam...
>>
Brendan shouldn't serve actual prisontime considering his obvious condition but steve is a piece of shit who definitely killed the chick
>>
>>71141478
Is this sarcasm?
>>
>>71141496
That line of thought is all well and good until YOU get accused of something you potentially didn't do and someone "fudges the facts a little" against you.

You wouldn't like it then, would you faggot?
>>
>>71141656
I'm not a creepy loner who sets cats in fire and lives in a dump.
>>
>>71141489
What was the damning evidence left out? Genuinely curious because I haven't found much.
>>
>>71141714
That's irrelevant.
>>
Why wasn't more made of the fact that his blood at the station was tampered with? Seemed like a big deal.
>>
reminder that steven molested brendan
reminder that brendan's initial alibi was cleaning the very same garage the bloody bullet was found in
reminder that brendan had bleach on his jeans he wore the same time as the murder
investigation was fuzzy, yes, but nothing points to someone else, and steven isn't a good innocent daft little bro, he's a nonempathetic hick
>>
>>71141478
>pieces of burnt body found in second burn-site at quarry
>no planted evidence

So Avery was smart enough to burn the body at the quarry, but retarded enough to bring the remains back to his own yard to spread around as fertiliser once he was done burning them? That's the only example you need to show that someone was planting shit, unless you take the position that the remains found at the quarry was from a second victim, or for some reason planted by the cops, which muddies everything up even further.

The cops obviously found the remains at the quarry, knew Avery did it because of how likely a suspect he really is, and so they put the remains and car back in his yard to make sure he couldn't get away with it. But we can't condone that, no matter how guilty Avery really is, because it can be done to non-guilty people.
>>
>>71141765
because that's standard procedure for some labs and non-standard for others
>>
>>71141489
>le damning evidence left out meme

It amounts to literally nothing.
>>
>>71141751
Just like Avery's possibility of a retrial.

Imprison the lower classes.
>>
>>71141560
James Blunt is a popular musician

You're thinking of Jamie Bulger, you ignorant fuck
>>
>>71141792
If you look at where the remains were situated in the burn pit, planting evidence doesn't make sense.
>>
>>71141765
Because in the end they realised that some stations don't give a fuck about that shit, and that's a more reasonable explanation than outright tampering and planting.

You'd be surprised at how lax the rules are at hillbilly stations when it comes to keeping the chain of custody intact or even having a vague knowledge of where the evidence is down in the basement. It's fucking frightening.
>>
>>71141792
wasn't the skeletal remains intertwined with rubber from tires found in the backyard-pit, thus confirming they had to have burned together
>>
>>71141777
>reminder that steven molested brendan
That accusation was from the time when Brendan's lawyer was actively trying to get the mom to fuck off. There's like three of those calls where Brendan tells the mom she should just let the lawyer do whatever and stop talking but by the end of each one he does the same thing he always does and just rolls over to her.
>>
>>71141962
Why would they say intertwined instead of fused? You'd think tires would melt over the bones. Sounds too vague to me.
>>
WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN
>>
>>71142065
don't think they said intertwined, english isn't my first language m8 didn't know how else to put it, pretty sure they concluded that the skeletals burned together with tires in avery's backyard-pit, but it was a while since I went into the avery-case-rabbithole so look I'm not 100
>>
>>71142172
They actually say intertwined. They don't mention anything of rubber being fused onto bone at all.
>>
>>71141913
>implying individual bongs are worth remembering
>>
>>71141560
James Blunt managed to get number ones after being murdered? Neat.
>>
>>71140781
>my wife
where does her son sleep?
>>
>>71140740
Honestly, the means through which most people found out about the trial was biased as fuck. It left very little room for viewers to consider one or both of these men as guilty, without being branded insensitive.
Not many people I know think Brendan did it. So in that sense, his imprisonment is a joke. In the case of Steven Avery, its a little blurrier.
We do have reason to believe he did it, but there is a strong case to be made for his innocence. In relation to him being locked up, it doesn't seem right. It was all sketchy as hell.
Come on America, if you're "special prosecutor" looks like Colonel Sanders with Hepatitis, and he's later found to be a fucking crook himself, how is that not cause for a retrial.
I think Brendan should be set free because Jesus Christ, he won't hurt anyone, I'm surprised he can put glasses on his own face.
Steven should be given a retrial, in front of a different Judge, there has to be more than one in Manitowoc, right? Then we can see if he's guilty, now that the eyes of the world are watching the trial itself take place
>>
>>71140796
This.

Steve broke after being fucked over the first time so he took revenge is a crazy manner.
Kid is just a autist who likes WWE and shouldn't be in jail.
>>
one of the main things that I found odd is that the jury consisted of member fromt he very same community that obviously had a bias against the averys. I get that it's probably standard, but why not just get some people from like a state away, minimizing the risk of local prejudice
>>
File: Bruges.jpg (200 KB, 753x544) Image search: [Google]
Bruges.jpg
200 KB, 753x544
>mfw the fat fuck pretended to be choking up about the ribbon and nobody called him on his bullshit acting
>>
>>71141560
This b8? James Blunt is obvious, but switching Rotherham for Rotterdam was neat.
>>
WHY WOULD HE EVEN KILL THE GIRL????
>>
>>71141329

>I watched a "documentary" on memeflix and now I know everything about the subject of said "documentary"

kys
>>
>>71140740

CLASSIC
L
A
S
S
I
C
>>
>>71144290
Evidently he had a history of sexually harassing her, answering the door in a towel, requesting that the Car & Driver or whatever specifically send her to the lot.

They didn't mention those things in the documentary.
>>
>>71140740
great filename
>>
White trash hicks
>>
>>71141765
>blood at the station tampered with
>splotches of his blood all through her car, in convenient little pools
>explained as him having a cut on his finger which bled all over the car
>but he had no fingerprints in the car
>which means he must've worn gloves if he drove the car, which would've stopped his blood from getting everywhere

>keys suddenly materialize in his room after days of being searched
>found by one of the cops this whole thing makes look bad

>nephew's story doesn't match any evidence whatsoever
>even when he's clearly trying to tell the cops whatever they want, he can't figure out what they want him to say
>makes up crazy story about slitting her throat in the bedroom
>not a drop of blood anywhere, or indication she was ever in the bedroom at all

>huge pending lawsuit disappears in a puff of smoke
>people now think he was guilty of the original rape, even though evidence proves it was someone else

Whether he did it or not, it's horrifying. Shit, even if you ignore the murder altogether and just look at the details surrounding the original rape it's horrifying.
>>
>>71146550
you can spill blood from places other than your hand to be fair
>>
>>71146989
Except the bits of blood were by the ignition, and his only wound was on a finger.

I can actually believe that Avery was smart enough to wipe the car clean of prints, while missing the blood he'd left by the ignition because it's not a spot where you think you've left a fingerprint. But that goes against all the evidence where he was so retarded that he'd stash the car on his own property, with shit leaning up to it so that it actually managed to stand out in a field filled with cars and things like that.

The way I see it, either the blood was planted(less likely), or the car was planted(VERY likely) after the cops found it. Either thing should have caused the jury to acquit Avery because of how it shows the investigation was corrupt, which is the real reason why cops often frown on other cops planting evidence instead of just going with what they've got. It taints the case.
>>
>Forgetting his wife's interview

Was she full of shit?

https://youtu.be/HTz673OMTF0
>>
>>71147781
Can't be bothered to watch it, what does she say?
>>
>>71147781
there's a long history of people talking about his incredibly fucking creepy past behavior

why does nobody question WHY everybody in that small town fucking hated him and immediately assumed he was the rapist?

oh right, they watched him for fifteen seconds acting cordial to a camera so they're a better judge of his character
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.