[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck its awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Holy fuck its awful
>>
>>71139790

Any American film that isn't released in cinemas in my country is usually shit.

This was a fine example, along with most of Bruce Willis' recent products.
>>
>>71139835
It's getting an extremely limited release in America, by Saban Films, I only know of them because they own the Power Rangers IP
>>
Is 1408 good?
>>
>>71139790
Stuckmann already confirmed this.
>>
>>71139979

I preferred the sequel, 1488
>>
File: IFC.jpg (89 KB, 425x604) Image search: [Google]
IFC.jpg
89 KB, 425x604
>>71139790
It had it's moments.
>>
meh, wasn't that bad. I wasn't really expecting much from a straight to demand horror flick in 2016 so it's pretty much what I expected.
>>
>>71139790
It's not really a bad adaptation it's just that the book itself really wasn't all that great.
>>
>movie that was in development hell and then put on the shelf for years after it was finished

No shit.
>>
>>71140270
I read the book years ago, was interesting up until they got to the football field filled with zombies lying down then it just stopped making sense and got really retarded. Same with the movie.
>>
>>71140396
I thought it got retarded when they didn't immediately start destroying cell phone towers.
>>
>>71139979
Yes if you like 'locked room' movies. There are two versions of the end, one better than the other.

>>71140270
Alice Maxwell's character and arc is one of the best things King ever wrote imo. If the whole book was that quality it would be one of his classics.
>>
like other recent King film adaptations. The first act is very good then it just sputters to a shit ending. Mist was the last good one all the way through.
>>
>>71140252
Did she do anything lewd? :^)
>>
>>71140676
>>
>>71139790
>Satrring John Ballsack

What did you expect?
>>
>>71140676
Getting about in those spray-on jeans is about the lewdest.
>>
>>71140760
The amount of makeup he was wearing was very off putting.
>>
>>71141160
>>71140760
He's slowly morphing into Nic Cage.
>>
>>71141311
I agree. In some scenes he was clearly wearing eyeliner and his hair is ridiculous desu.
>>
File: accuracy.jpg (57 KB, 482x700) Image search: [Google]
accuracy.jpg
57 KB, 482x700
>>71139790
>Based on the novel by Stephen King
Well, what did you expect?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.