[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they all call each other by their family names? Did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why do they all call each other by their family names?

Did the writers think their audience don't have the attention span to remember first names?
>>
lupus
>>
>>71138341
Does lupus also explain jewishness?

Cause I'm pretty sure every single character was intended to be jewish unless specifically stated otherwise
>>
File: mulder.jpg (35 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
mulder.jpg
35 KB, 460x320
>>71138099
The professional way for doctors to address each other is by "Dr. Familyname"
Using just the family name is just a quicker way for them to address each other as they get more familiar.
They used each others first names in personal moments and sometimes outside of work.
Are we going to have this same thread tomorrow but about why Scully and Mulder do this?
Please stop being a drain on society.
>>
>>71138499
Only two of them were jewish.
>>
>family name

you mean surname?
>>
>>71138607
MOULDER
>>
>>71138607
With them its cute though
>>
Daily reminder: ER is the only acceptable medical show.

Shitty House dialog:
>doctor 1: let's take an x-ray
>doctor 2: yes, let's do that because x-ray is a form of radiation which can visualize structures within the body of the patient so we can diagnose the problem.

At least try to create the illusion these guys are doctors.
>>
>>71138716
SCULAYYY
>>
>>71138499
Lots of doctors are jews.
Lots of rich college kids are jews.
Lots of North jersey jews.

It's not exactly out of the realm of possibility
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.