[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls share this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: asdlkj.jpg (154 KB, 706x560) Image search: [Google]
asdlkj.jpg
154 KB, 706x560
let's get something straight, make the subsconscious, conscious

everywhere we look, we are shown that vagina is fit to lead, from house of cards to game of thrones, it is a cultural inevitability, steered from the secret counsil of 10, the Clinton will take the White House, because of this patterning that is happening, that is inescapable, in lock-step with a quizzling Trump failsafe who is self-sabotaging.

What can we do to stop it? I don't know, but it will be rough times ahead.

copyright creative commons cc 2016
>>
>POTUS
>Leading anything but his/her ass to the golf course
The real players are faceless, intentionally
>>
File: spot_the_gentleman-1.jpg (9 KB, 78x93) Image search: [Google]
spot_the_gentleman-1.jpg
9 KB, 78x93
>>71134243
>It's a "/pol/ half-assedly attempts to justify posting political shit on an unrelated board" episode
>>
the frontal cortex, associated with e.g. rational decision-making, is bigger in females. so it does make sense for a leader to be female
>>
>>71134828
Yeah, because that's all there is to leadership.

Leaders need balls, both literally and metaphorically. Sorry.
>>
>>71134243
You know that the Underwoods are literally a Clintons stand-in, right?
>>
>>71134887
i'd rather have a leader with no balls than irrational balls making bad decisions. sorry.
>>
/tv/-"""television and film"""
>>
>>71134828

I fail to see how women are good leaders when there's a severe lack of successful female leaders compared to men when given the same opportunities.

Hillary Clinton might lose an election to Donald Trump... DONALD FUCKING TRUMP.

A male Democrat would not have this issue.
>>
>>71135067
If a reality show host with literally no political experience can run for president and actually be taken seriously I think it's safe to say that it's now officially just a fucking game at this point.

I mean seriously.
>>
>>71134694

Hes right and this is tv related.

Just because hes too uneducated to formulate a coherent argument (like all poltards) doesnt make him wrong.

If you compare ASOIAF and GOT, youll quickly notice how the women in got are being promoted as leaders and strong warriors.

In the books its the complete opposite:

>Cersei makes a complete fool out of herself and undoes everything her father worked for within months, essentially ruining her house
>Daenerys almost gets everyone killed, for some misguided sense to save the slaves, even though her motivation to do anything is the iron throne
>Asha gets rekt in 1v1 against some low level soldier and is generally a bad commander, not to mention gets destroyed by Euron in the kingsmoot
>Melisandre is a hack and gets Stannis (potentially) killed
>Cathelyn Stark single handedly causes the downfall of her house by first capturing Tyrion and then releasing Jaimie, not to mention the whole Frey marrying Rob thing
>Sansa gets her father killed by telling Cersei everything
>Ayra starts the entire animosity with psycho Jeoffrey
>sand snakes utterly fail in the books

Women are accurately portrayed in the books.

In the tv series they are seven's gift to Westeros.
>>
>>71134890
Frank seems more like LBJ to me. Also a huge sleaze.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.