[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why this nigglet didn't run zig zag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: got_rickon.jpg (577 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
got_rickon.jpg
577 KB, 1200x799
Why this nigglet didn't run zig zag?
>>
>>71133460
Nothin personnel kid
>>
>>71133460

It's hard as it is to run with a prolapsed asshole, zig zagging is out of the question
>>
he was a noobie ))
>>
File: acting.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
acting.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>well done Rickon, well done indeed, it looks like you are gonna be reunited with your brother and sister
>HOWEVER
>>
>>71133460
someone post the rickon/rickoff image
>>
>>71133460
He didn't have the smarts. And even if Ramsay missed again he would have shrugged and ordered all his m8s to loose. Actually I was expecting that to happen anyway, although I guess it would have made Jon's survival even less likely.
>>
>>71133460
bunny hop noob, bunny hop
>>
>>71133667
Everybody knew he wouldn't survive Ramsay special treatments, but c'mon Rickon...
>>
>>71133460

When Ramsey told him to run, my first thought was: hide behind the they flayed men and wait for Jon's army to get you.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 651x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 651x495
>>71133460
can someone add this face to rickon when hes looking back please?

thank you
>>
>>71133460
>run while looking back
>watch for him to fire the arrow
>drop the ground and roll to the side when he fires
>get back up and repeat

It's not hard
>>
>>71133460
ramsay has supersonic bow and arrows, no point
>>
I dropped this show after first season, are Sansa and Bran the last two remaining member of the Stark family?
>>
>>71133961
>>71134631

'i've never seen a bow and arrow shot in my life'
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.