[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi. I am on the right. Everyday I am haunted by what I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: me-on-right.jpg (77 KB, 634x636) Image search: [Google]
me-on-right.jpg
77 KB, 634x636
hi.

I am on the right.

Everyday I am haunted by what I would have said if I had known. I know he just wanted peace.

I was so overwhelmed by his fame and celebrity... I should have saw the signs. I would have said something, maybe, just maybe it would have made a difference.

I am so sorry tv ;_;
>>
ur pretty
>>
>>71132441
Will you be my gf?
>>
Did he died?
>>
>>71132441
HOW CAN YOU BE ON THE RIGHT YOU ARE DEAD
>>
>>71132441
literally who?
>>
File: 1445871929204.jpg (64 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1445871929204.jpg
64 KB, 600x443
YOU FUCKED UP OP IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HANG YOURSELF
>>
>>71132441
Fuck me he looked rough there

Providing you're telling the truth, how was he when you met him? He looked very tired
>>
>>71132441

So you're Abby Albers from Lindstrom?
http://www.startribune.com/july-3-c-j-a-vanilla-robin-williams-makes-teen-s-day-at-dq/265627361/
>>
>>71132583
OP BTFO
>>
>>71132441
Me on the left.

It's not your fault.
>>
>>71132575
that was it, he came in for ice cream, and we all fawned over him. He just wanted to get the desserts and go, but he was very gracious with us. Yes, he seemed tired.
>>
post tits
>>
post butthole
>>
>tfw you didn't find the words that would cure his Type 2 Parkinsons

jdimsa
>>
Post tampon slowly being removed as you sing Come to Mummy
>>
>>71132516
underrated
>>
Well, you know, shit happens. Was the dual-blow of dementia and Parkinson's Disease a direct result of all the cocaine (and God knows what other shit) he did, back in the 80's? Or was it simply "his time"? I don't know, and I don't give a shit.

He was funny in quite a number of films, not funny in others and he's dead like everyone else. Did he find brief happiness at some point? I'd venture... yes.

That's a hell of a lot more than I can say for the rest of us.

Shit happens, OP. Get used to it.
>>
>>71132441
Why didn't you save him by blowing him in the DQ washroom?
>>
>>71132512
>>71132488
you guys have low standards
>>
>>71132441
>Everyday I am haunted by what I would have said if I had known.
Would you have told him to livestream it fgt?
>>
>>71133214
we have NO standards.
Seriously, what are we gong to judge against, anime?
>>
>>71132441
you JUST know
>>
>>71132441

You should've jerked him off and cheered him up.

You selfish bitch.
>>
>>71132441
You were so obsessed with your selfie you didn't see death was all over his face

cunt
>>
>>71133793
That's not a selfie dad.
>>
It's not your fault.
>>
>>71133271
She didn't even bother trying to get the jizz off her shirt.
>>
>>71132441
You should have let him call the Dairy Queen pretending to be a police officer and make your boss give you a strip shirt.
>>
>>71132441
You'll see him in hell white devil
>>
File: endmysuffering.jpg (7 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
endmysuffering.jpg
7 KB, 211x238
>>71132441
You killed him!!!
>>
>Robin Williams has been buried under the earth for nearly 2 years now
>>
"Hi, I'd like to order a bucket of..."
>hol' up. You're dat blue comedy man who dresses like an old Scotsman?
"Haha, yeah, that's me, a bit of an all rounder"
>You is one funny mofo my man, gib me a pic
"Well, I'd like to make an order for some..."
>they can wait, gib me a pic and you'll get whatever you wan'
"Well... Just one wouldn't hurt"
>make a joke funny man, I want to laugh"
"My... M-my... Life has a thing where if a bear talks with a fish you end up getting a recipe for an empty stomach"
>wit, hold on a sec. You take dat photo laquisha? Kewl. That joke was lame af.

Then you got him his meal, and he asked you oh so nicely for some extra ketchup and Mayo. Then you being a bitch that you are decided that you were going to put both in little cups instead of being a human being and giving his sachets. He went home, expecting to get a nice warm meal to cure his depression. And when he opened up that mess, both sauces meshed together to make pink shit, he said "fuck it, and got that rope.
And if he looked more thoroughly he would have seen that the order he got wasn't even his.
You is one sadistic bitch anon.
>>
>>71133823
kek
>>
>>71132441
Why does he look like he works there?
>>
File: 85056384.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
85056384.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
>>71132441
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE HIM?!
>>
>>71132441

Death to Reifags
>>
>>71133214
FUCK YOU CHAD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc&list=PLvrGm7rQ2_V43zc9sVfulmS1dyqGdIspf
>>
>>71132441
please be in london
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.