[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stanley "The Faggot" Tucci. Stan came to our house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
Stanley "The Faggot" Tucci.

Stan came to our house for my birthday party once. He's my Uncle's good friend, so he was tagging along because they both had to go do some sort of work. My mother asked him to put his coat on the bed in the guest room and he says, "Oh, you don't have a coat rack?" and gives a tsk tsk. He was on his phone the entire time except for dinner. Where the conversation went from my life and birthday, becoming a year older, to Stanley Tucci and his "new play at some obscure and 'hole-in-the-wall' theatre in Pasedena." Everyone just listened, but uncomfortably. I was pretty upset, but presents were about to be opened, so I tolerated Tucci Hour. When I was opening presents, Stan just sat with his legs crossed, and his hands on his knees, perched up watching me open presents. He kept chuckling every time I opened a present, as if I were a cute child (I was was 20 at the time.) I got tired of it and asked if there was a problem. He said, "No, no. *chuckles* keep going." So, yeah, that's my story. It's not much, but he was an asshole the whole time. Once the party was over, everyone said happy birthday again to me and left. Stan mockingly shook my hand wishing me a happy birthday. He wasn't serious at all about it and I am pretty sure making fun of my family members.
>>
>>71130079
Kino pasta good sir
>>
File: j-con.jpg (121 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
j-con.jpg
121 KB, 500x655
I met Jennifer Connelly once.

I came home from school early one day, and inside I was surprised to find her and my mom making out on the couch. My mom heard me enter and pushed Jennifer off her. She looked kind of ashamed, while Jennifer seemed to feel awkward. The tension quickly disappeared, though, and my mom made us some tea. Me and Jennifer talked and she was honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. Quite intelligent, from what I gathered in that short time, too. I don't think I realized who she was while she was in my mom's house; she seemd familiar, but I couldn't tell who she was. The three of us ended up having a really fun and comfy afternoon that I remember fondly. I was actually kind of looking forward to getting such a sweet step mom. She was the first romantic interest of my mom since my dad died (as far as I know, at least), and since there were quite a few male takers, I wasn't completely surprised when I found out my mom liked women. Nothing came of it, though. I never saw Jennifer again. My mom never brought anyone else over, either. I doubt she has been completely single and sexless for all those years, though. She probably still feels awkward about me finding out by her making out with Jennifer Connelly in our living room. My mom never brought it up again, and neither have I, since I think she would rather not have me do it. It's weird seeing Jennifer nowadays. I always immediately think of her kissing my mom.

It's weird to think that my mother probably had sex with her. I'm proud of you, mom
>>
>>71130202

Interesting
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x375
>>71130202
Anon, what?
>>
Michael Shannon

When I was in line at a Starbucks a couple months ago I noticed the guy standing in front of me seemed to be Michael Shannon when he turned his head slightly. I wasn't sure it was him at first but had the overwhelming urge to check somehow. In theory I could have waited for the line to circle around so I could see him from the side, but I also sort of wanted an excuse to talk to Michael Shannon if it was him, since I'm a big fan of his work. I sort of listened to the teenage girls chatting loudly further back in the line. They were sort of joke-talking about politics, how ridiculous trump is, the usual spiel. One of them blurted out "I'M TOTALLY VOTING FOR TRUMP!" in a sort of sarcastic voice. I said, "That's how Trump will win, with the ironic vote," in a sort of quiet voice because I was trying to direct it at Michael Shannon in front of me but I wasn't sure how to do that because his back was turned. He didn't respond, so I repeated it a little bit louder. After a second he turned and glanced at me and it was Michael Shannon but I looked away immediately because I was nervous and his scary eyes didn't help. But it definitely was him. He turned back around, I guess he thought I must have been talking to someone else. He ordered a grande mocha and I just got a bear claw so I could get out as quickly as possible.
>>
File: shannon.jpg (21 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
shannon.jpg
21 KB, 220x293
>>71130815
forgot pic
>>
>>71130815
archive is down, is this new?
>>
>>71130815
Perfect.
>>
>>71130815
B E T A
E
T
A
>>
File: jonah the hill.jpg (232 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
jonah the hill.jpg
232 KB, 900x675
I met Jonah Hill at a carlot once. He blocked me as i was trying to leave, so i ran to the other side of the lot to try and get through, but he was faster than me and ended up there blocking me again. just smiling and licking his teeth. i was terrified for my lifem i literally tried to leave the lot and he was at the exits just grinning and standing.
>>
File: willem the foe.jpg (61 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
willem the foe.jpg
61 KB, 600x300
I was at a bar in a Michigan suburb where I saw Willem Dafoe. When I saw him across the bar I paid for a drink for him. When he got the drink I pointed at him and shouted "MJ AND I, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A HELL OF A TIME!" in my best goblin voice, which caused everybody in the bar to stare at me for a second. He sort of nodded and returned to minding his own business. I wanted to let him know how excited I was to meet him so I stayed standing and shouted "GODSPEED, SPIDER-MAN!" in the same voice. This time he looked at me kind of strangely and the reaction from the general bar was more hostile. I decided to leave him alone until later, he was on his way out and as he walked past me I scrambled for something to say so I just blurted out "Last Temptation of Christ!" He didn't even look at me. At that point I realized he wasn't even Willem Dafoe. He was some Arab guy. What the fuck?
>>
I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" ENTIRELY to loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Steve Martin.

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... The Three Amigos salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try ten".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for about 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.
>>
>>71131267

I once shouted "you ain't a firin' squad ya piece of shit" at him from across the street and he smiled and winked at me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.