[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women can be funny and dont always rely on muh vagina jokes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>Women can be funny and dont always rely on muh vagina jokes, just look at Tina Fey
>Decide to watch Mean Girls
>This scene
Explain yourselves, feminists.
>>
To be fair thats the only one in that movie.
Most female comedians absolutely rely on vagina jokes exclusively though.
>>
Being grossed out by your own body isn't a joke. You are just utilizing insecurity for the purpose of prop comedy ie, you are the punchline of your own joke. It's the same as the jolly fat man meme.
>>
>>71130036

It worked in context.
>>
Tina Fey can pull off the occasional vagina joke as she doesn't rely on them
>>
Women with an improv background can be funny because they are taught to use anything to make a joke, and also how to act comedic.

Women with a stand up background can never be funny because all they talk about is vaginas.
>>
>>71130036
The whole joke is how grossly uncomfortable the principal is with this.
It's a far cry from Amy "dude there's a spider web in my vagina" Schumer
>>
File: kate.jpg (72 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
72 KB, 600x399
Katering Show ain't that bad
>>
>>71130036
>1 joke is reliance
>>
>>71130036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJSryaPHaNM
>>
Daily reminder that Tina Fey killed SNL.
>>
>>71130036

Go to any comedy club and watch male comedians talk about dicks, fucking and jerking off. They are hacks, and so are the women who do the same, but there is a comparatively smaller pool of female comedians, so the hacks really stand out among them.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to hate women, planting your flag here just makes you look like an asshole. If you stopped blatantly shitposting and practiced a bit of restraint you would seem more rational, and would be more likely to change someone's mind.
>>
>>71131812
You need to go into detail.
>>
>>71131577
That's because women have to be at the center of everything, including their own jokes. It's all me me me.
>>
>>71130036

yeah but this isn't a "muh vagina" joke exactly.

this is about her causing a cringe, which is the joke.
>>
Tina Fey's Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is just a woman's power fantasy too.

>In the end Tina Fey's dream is to be alone and interviewing her former lover on a talking head tv show
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.