[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh god!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: ant.jpg (44 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
ant.jpg
44 KB, 306x306
Oh god!
>>
>>71129206
Og hod
>>
>>71129206
Did the rehab take?
>>
File: 1465786001657.jpg (58 KB, 778x720) Image search: [Google]
1465786001657.jpg
58 KB, 778x720
>>71129206
>KILL ALL THESE FUCKING ANIMALS
>FUCKING NIGGERS
wow Anthony that was a bit much don't you think
>>
>>71131584
A few days after his return he was back to sipping Bud Light out of plastic cups. He mocked the experience throughout the entire thing while trying to manipulate Norton and Bennington into believe that he was being sincere. He's a piece of shit and I hope he gets jail time.
>>
>>71131606
>anime pic

Do you curl up with a teddy bear after logging out of your medicare account every night?
>>
>>71131658
he doesn't deserve jail time though, that would be silly. he's just a dipso in denial and probably believes his own bullshit most of the time.
>>
>>71131658
Wow, from what Norton had indicated prior, Ant seemed really sincere and determined to clean up
Guess there is no true bottom when you subsist as a back alley Tunisian knife fighter
>RIP in piece fleeting hopes of a return to form ;_;
>>
what did the ol back alley Tunisian knife fighter do this time
>>
File: 1465733017015.png (142 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465733017015.png
142 KB, 600x600
>>71131758
I curl up with you when you fall asleep :^)
>>
>>71131774

Here's the full periscope videos of the whole fight with new footage of him losing his gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY

He does deserve jail time but that little skank he was fucking deserves to be in a padded room.

>>71131792
He can be a piece of shit woman beating drunk and still get back to form, but he'll never do it by being a solo host of his show. He needs people like Jimmy to bounce off of.
>>
>>71131792
Ant is clearly addicted to prostitutes as well as booze and has the money for an infinite amount of both. Hard to "hit bottom" under those conditions.
>>
>>71131658

how the fuck do you people know this shit, do you go through the garbage at his studio?
>>
>>71131893
can you give me the episode number of when he returned from rehab? I don't watch his show normally but I'm interested enough to torrent it for Jimmy at least.
>>
>>71131932
I've seen enough episodes of his show to pick up on social cues and personality traits?
>>
>>71131893
True dat solo host analysis
Wtf would Yimmy resign w Tits when he could have been cohosting with Anthony by now?

>>71131917
Can't argue with the economics of debauchery, but you think there'd be someone in his life, family, maybe his brother, who would have seen enough and intervened by this point
>>
>>71131956
358 for first show back. He does a shitty interview with an uninterested Ernie Hudson,

359 is the Jimmy one
>>
>>71129206
Gavin McInnes > ESDS > Ant > Legion of Skanks > NY Crime Report
>>
>>71132034
given that you follow events, I'm surprised you hadn't heard that Anthony's family did try an intervention, I was even able to obtain video footage:

https://youtu.be/9_peSCECc4I
>>
What does he deserve jail time for exactly?
>>
>>71132007

I don't know what you're talking about, he's pretty much the same as when he left. personally I think he just wants his guns back, and I doubt if he was ever even a real alcoholic.
>>
>>71132034
>Wtf would Yimmy resign w Tits when he could have been cohosting with Anthony by now?

Big paycheck, job security, and huge guests.

Ant gets shit guests, doesn't make enough to hire anyone but open mic comics no one has ever heard of, and is a mess of a human being. If he's smart he DOESN'T go to Ant's network.
>>
>>71132124
Haven't really listened to either show since the split, certainly on a frequent basis; tend to keep informed now by the occasional thread here desu, so had no idea of intervention/vid you posted til now: sincere thanks for the fresh disappointment, bro ;)

>>71132157
OandA wasn't particularly huge, nor booking a-list guests often when Jimmy joined back in 2000, or whatever. Point being it took a while to build that show's profile, esp given the suspension/transfer to new medium. So, couldn't Norton have displayed that patience again and gone to the format where he works better with a cohost he has actual chemistry with and defer the bigger paycheck for a year or two as they restacked success?
>>
>>71132367
Norton is almost 50 and he is right where he wants to be. Why would he throw away years of building up just to build back to that point for another 16 years?
>>
>>71132367
Anthony is pretty damned toxic to the entertainment industry at large. Jim is definitely getting more money and reaching more people with Opie. Anthony's problems make it seem like Greg might have actually been having to cope with a lot of stuff from him we don't know about and accepted the role of whipping boy to keep the show going as long as it did.
>>
>>71129206

pretty alpha desu

http://pagesix.com/2016/04/19/anthony-cumia-searches-for-gun-dismisses-police-in-shocking-video/
>>
>>71132420
Guess I've been listening to too much of the old Patrice content
In my mind, they're all still hovering around late 30's
Time, that cruel mistress, has flown away from me once more ;_;

>>71132482
All salient points, anon. Don't always consider it from a Sympathy for the Greggshells pov
Just miss the glory days; they weren't that long ago, after all
>>
>>71132086
Listening to 359 now
Thanks for the info, bro
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.