[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Is it autism?
>>
She plays Sonic in her flashback, it's definitely autism.
>>
>>71127897
did the kid died?
>>
>>71127941
yes :(
>>
its kinda like williams syndrome, minus the physical effects
>>
>>71127941
>>71127962

How much more lives is she going to take? SHE killed that little boy, SHE killed Poussey. Why in the fuck isn't she locked away from people? How much more will suffer?

Honestly, after watching this show, I want all retards to die, so nobody else will.
>>
>>71128019
She did not kill the boy, his dumbass went to the fire escape and slipped. The guard killed Poussey.
>>
>>71128176

She and her autism brought the boy to her home and she and her autism scared the hell out of the poor kid. She and her austim kept beating bayley and he got all confused.

Face it, if she had died on her sleep as a baby the world would be a better fucking plack.

Dumb tripfag. Fuck you.
>>
>>71128019
Thank god someone else agrees she killed Poussey. I was raging so fucking hard when the retard wouldn't get off the officer.
>>
>>71128315

I am so fucking sure some faggot in tumblr is defending crazy eyes.

"B-b-but she doesn't know what she's doing"

EXACTLY GOD DAMN IT THAT'S THE FUCKING WHY SHE SHOULD BE LOCKED AWAY
>>
>>71127713
>she was so fucking annoying in this season how the fuck is she smart and retarded at the same time they should have killed her character instead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.