[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Fallon such a pussy? He was such a lightweight when Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 760x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 760x507
Why is Fallon such a pussy? He was such a lightweight when Trump was on his show and refused to go hard on him, even though he makes jokes about him all the time.
>>
The perfect Canadian.
>>
>>71126283
He wants him to come back on the show when he's president. If he makes him mad then that might not happen
>>
>>71126283
Because if he pisses Trump off too much, he and his whole staff will get fucking executed when Trump becomes president.
>>
>>71126283
He's trying to please his Jewish masters who desperately want Trump to become president.
>>
>>71126283
>image.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 587x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 587x868
>>71126349
>when he's president
>>
Fallon clearly has issues with anxiety, it's all over his face whenever he's on screen
That's why he's such a pandering people-pleaser
>>
File: smugfrog.jog.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smugfrog.jog.png
203 KB, 499x499
>>71126469
>6 million
>>
>>71126469
I don't really care m80
>>
>>71126310
Huh?
>>
>>71126349
Hillary will 100% win and I don't even think it's up for debate at this point.
>>
Because he's your typical millennial shitstain.
>talks big on the internet
>meek mumblefaggot IRL
>>
In order to get Trump to agree to be on, he had to promise no hardball.

In order for Trump to sign the release to allow the show to go out, Trump had to be satisfied he came off in an okay light.

You'll never see hard hitting journalism on a pre-recorded talk show.

Paxman on Newsnight used to fucking crush it when interviewing politicians.
(Paxo vs Michael Howard - "Did you threaten to overrule" interview)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI
>>
File: 14922828265.jpg (26 KB, 377x390) Image search: [Google]
14922828265.jpg
26 KB, 377x390
>>71126283
He's a limp wristed spineless lackeye.
He probably sucked Trump's dick backstage.
>>
>>71126469

Why the growth then quick return to what appears to be normal? What happened?
>>
>>71126582
Best Paxman interview (Blair doesn't know the answers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgrMtwhHsD0
>>
>>71126562
He's not even a millennial
>>
Because instead of following Leno's idea of bringing in heavy politics into late night, he decided to follow Carson's entertainment policy instead.

It worked and Fallon is literally untouchable by any of his competitors.
>>
>>71126549
This

It's a rigged system
She was always the winner. And let's say it's not rigged. Well she still would win because she has celebrities all up her asshole and celebrities have the power to manipulate majority of Americas population.
>WELL IF GEORGE CLOONEY SAYS VOTE HILLARY IM VOTING HER TOO,
>LOOK KATY PERRY RETWEETED VOTE FOR HILLARY I VOTE FOR HER TOO!!

America will stay the same (a shit hole)
WW3 won't happen, the economy will stay the same, the world will keep spinning, she will probs lay be voted in again in 2020, and in 2024 the cycle will continue.
>>
>>71126283
He could have been real tough,Like when Marc Maron interviewed Obama.
>>
>>71126639
So what you're saying is that a democrat will win every election from here on out? Or were celebrities really pushing for W?
>>
>>71126562
Shut up granmpa
>>
It's not good etiquette to be rude to their guests in person. That's all.
>>
>>71126703
GWBush was at a different time my friend. Before this thing we call social media exploded
>>
>>71126759
So we will never have another republican president?
>>
>>71126639
Why the hell do you want WW3 to come so badly? Nothing good can come of it.
>>
>>71126803
>>71126639
We won't have a third World War.
That would imply that europeans and americans will actually fight back when they get raped and killed by muslims in their own homes.
>>
>>71126801
Not for a long time. Unless stuff really goes bad or something. I'm talking about like 9/11 but bigger. But again with the way Republicans dealt with that it's still hard to see them win over anyone for the next two decades.
>>
File: 1407549063264.png (199 KB, 376x302) Image search: [Google]
1407549063264.png
199 KB, 376x302
>TV discussing politics
>>
>>71126913
why is that man in a pool with a button-down and a laptop?
>>
>>71126801
After a couple of years of Hillary's presidency and she gets impeached for trying to sell American slaves to China there will never be another Democrat president or another woman president.
>>
>>71126960
He's posing for a reaction pic photo. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>71126283
Because Trump wouldn't have appeared otherwise.
It's not that hard to figure out.
>>
>>71126960
>why is that man in a pool with a button-down and a laptop?
>why is tv discussing politics?

It's the same analogy. Do you not understand how images on 4chan work?
>>
>>71126685
Was that painful as it looked? I didn't bother with it.
>>
>>71126759
Television, movies,comedy, radio,music and video games existed. Every celebrity hated W. It was impossible to avoid constant random digs at W. Every tsunami was even his fault,Obama bombs a hospital and no big deal,W taps phones in a country we are at war with,next step FEMA camps,Obama taps Americans talking to Americans,well just deal with it,you got nothing to hide. So which way is the media bias,kid.
>>
>>71127037
irrelevant question
>>
File: 1465562205396.png (297 KB, 629x608) Image search: [Google]
1465562205396.png
297 KB, 629x608
>Mfw interacting with people who think Trump will start a war despite routinely professing non-interventionist policies.
>And they're voting for Hillary, a warhawk that has supported and in some cases overseen nearly every single disastrous military action this country has taken over the last sixteen years.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>71126310
>inoffensive in public, a barely functioning alcoholic behind closed doors

The perfect Canadian indeed.
>>
>>71126283
Thats 2 for 2.

Fallon was a absolute pussy with Obama recently too. He was so scared of upsetting him that he devolved into an overapogetic and spineless host.

Really too bad.
>>
>>71126601
The growth was when the two other remaining candidates backed out and he became the presumptive nominee.
>>
>>71126601
Throughout May he became the only Republican choice left in the GOP side of the race. Then he fucked it up by complaining about Mexican judges targeting him and people didn't buy into his idiocy.
>>
>>71126601
The dip was probably a combination of his attack on a judge and the whole "thanks for the congrats" tweet after the Orlando attacks. Maybe the suggestion that drunk patrons should be armed at bars and nightclubs, too.
>>
>>71127548
Wasn't Orlando just two Sundays ago? The dip started way before that, and just kept going down instead of up, unlike when the other Muslim-based attacks happened.

The judge thing and harassing Pocahontas definitely caused the dip. Orlando just helped it even more.
>>
>>71127405
>people on 4chan attack chicanos all the time
>think its normal to do it in public
>face backlash

Gee what a fucking surprise.
>>
>>71127308
>professing non-interventionist policies.

>implying that isn't the most dangerous thing America could do

The international system is an elaborate web of power relationships, in which every nation, from the biggest to the smallest, is constantly feeling for shifts or disturbances. Since 1945, and especially since 1989, the web has been geared to respond primary to the United States. Allies observe American behavior and calculate America's reliability. Nations hemmed in or threatened by American power watch for signs of growing or diminishing power and will. When the United States appears to retrench, allies necessarily become anxious, while others look for opportunities.

The idea that America can turn its back on its international responsibilities because we're tired of upholding it is like Atlas dropping the world for a moment of reprieve.
>>
>>71126601
Terrorist attack
For some reason people got really defensive about Muslims and blamed white men/homophobic American culture
>>
>>71126582
Its an entertainment show.Why would he go hard on him?
>>
>>71127709
t. Adult Swim watching faggot
>>
>>71127548
>"thanks for the congrats"
Seriously, why did he think this was a good idea? He could have just did the whole 'my condolences to the families'.
>>
>>71127405
Attorneys routinely select juries based on ethnicity because racial bias can affect a verdict.

Trump's objection wasn't necessarily racist. He has a good reason to expect a Mexican judge to be biased against him, just like a pro-choice politician could expect a fundamentalist Christian judge to be biased against him. I heard somewhere that the judge was actually part of an anti-Trump organisation as well, that might be bullshit though.

Anyway, it was condescending to imply that the judge couldn't put that bias aside and judge him fairly. This incident alone isn't enough to make an accusation of racism against Trump, but taken with a ton of other stuff he's said, a pretty ugly picture starts to emerge.
>>
>>71127618
All of the above, really. People assumed Orlando would help him but he handled it really poorly and it probably sunk him even further. "Thanks for the congrats."

Guy just doesn't realize the general election audience is different from the primary audience, and not all press is good press to a general election audience.
>>
>>71126469

where do these ratings even come from?

does anyone know? or is this just more media creating their own truth sort of deal?
>>
>>71127883
If twitter has that great of an effect on your politics it's time to abandon democracy
>>
>>71127822
>why did he think this was a good idea?
It reminds everyone that he's right and Obama is wrong.
Obama and the media were in total damage control after that it was hilarious.
>>
Are Spanish Americans white or hispanic?

If they're white then I'm voting for Trump
>>
File: lolfuckingdone.png (448 KB, 679x502) Image search: [Google]
lolfuckingdone.png
448 KB, 679x502
>>71126469
Don't forget
>>
>>71128018
>it was hilarious.
not really when you consider that people actually think like that and they're voting.
>>
>>71127946
>media creating their own truth
Yep.
They poll like 20 people and act like its an accurate depiction of the country.
>>
>>71127816
t. someone who's never read a nonfiction book in his life
>>
>>71128077
>ban a religion that preaches to murder christians and homosexuals and beat women and has followers that obey said commandments
pretty reasonable
>>
>>71127828
>I heard somewhere that the judge was actually part of an anti-Trump organisation as well, that might be bullshit though

It's bullshit. He's part of a latino lawyers organization with a similar name but otherwise no ties.

Trump seized on the similarity with their names to suggest he's part of an immigration advocacy group when it was really just a boring club for latino lawyers to network with eachother.
>>
Because it's a lighthearted comedy talk show.
>>
>>71126801
No. She will import so many unskilled immigrants that will be dependent on welfare, they will have to vote democrat to survive, it will just get worse and worse.
>>
>>71128054
and how many see Hillary unfavorably? Not 3 weeks ago, half of the democrats were shitting on her in favor of Bernie.
>>
>>71128063
Some people do, but it's overstated I think.
There was a poll recently that said only 8% of Americans actually believe anything the media says.
>>
>>71127963
>just ignore what a candidate says because they said it on twitter

what?
>>
>>71126283
Are you a 14 yo who needs another liberal comedian to DESTROY Trump?
>>
>>71128053
Spainiards are white.
>>
>>71128077
>Obama was in cahoots with ISIS
He has literally funded them, and refuses to attack them
>and not specific countries
He actually did extrapolate on his plan to include this.
>>
>>71128171
And yet she was winning primary elections. Polls aren't 100% accurate m8.
>>
>>71128054
Its quite scary that 30% of americans see him favorably.
>>
>>71128295
Still... If republicans make up half of Americans and half of democrats don't like her, then that's also about 70% of people not liking her.
>>
>>71128342
it makes sense given how many people in the world are fuckin retarded

assuming you attended public school, you should fully understand why
>>
>>71128342
Remember, only 1/3 of Americans vote, and Republicans are "fired up and passionate" this year while Democrats don't give a shit and young people all hate Hillary so they won't vote either.

Just something to think about.
>>
>>71126398
I don't think the jews want him to be elected.
But Trump is wisely playing the jew appeal card like a boss.
>>
>>71128284
>refuses to attack them
Are you actually this ignorant to what conflicts the US is currently involved in?

I'd understand if you weren't American, but the US has been bombing ISIS-held territory since 2014.
>>
>>71128342
>>71128405
This moron's post proves your point.

He's fuckin retarded and he knows it.
>>
File: 1391361374069.jpg (111 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
1391361374069.jpg
111 KB, 584x622
>>71126469

This.

>got shit on on by hardlines in his own party
>literal reversal by one guy
>Ryan running around practically waving his hands saying "we gotta do this guys"
>Don fires his left-hand man just to shift blame
>people think he's going to win this

Fuck Shillary with a rake but she's got this in the bag.
>>
>>71128432
>But Trump is wisely playing the jew appeal card like a boss.
Back to /pol/, you moronic fucking retard.
>>
>>71128248
they are labeled hispanic in America though :((((
>>
>>71128162
Thanks for clearing that up Anon.
>>
>>71128342
Why shouldn't they? He's literally the only hope for Western civilization.
>>
>>71128432
I love how pol forgot that he pimped his daughter to the jews
>>
>>71126469
>that y axis
>>
>>71128436
Why are you replying seriously to him? He's some /pol/tard spewing bullshit. He's twisting what Trump said to imply he was pointing out the CIA training of ISIS for our proxy war games with Russia and whatever other of Obama's corporate owners gain from it, when in reality he was saying was that Obama is some kind of Trojan Horse for Islamic Jihadis and secretly wants to destroy America and let Islam dominate the world.
>>
>>71126469
good luck americans. I hope you survive this.
>>
>>71128162
>no ties
There are ties though.
And he himself is an anchor baby.
>>
>>71128342

I'm a former supporter. I knew I fucked up when he full on shat all over Susana Martinez.

I thought he had a plan or something. Perfect opportunity to pull an, oh ho ho ho, trump card but then he insulted her. Then he pulled that shit with the judge.

I noped out at that point.
>>
>>71128546
Noice projection they're meight
>>
daily reminder the muzzies can storm your house at any moment
>>
>>71128499
>talking about /pol/
>knows absolutely nothing about all the threads about ivanka's jew husband where it was agreed that it was worth it for a trump presidency

Pls up the bantz faggot. Oh, wait, you're a shillary drone.
>>
>>71128593
>Pulled out because he insulted some dumb cunt.
low energy
>>
>>71128620
It's literally what Trump did. He even backpedaled on it and professed that he doesn't believe Obama is sympathetic to terrorists when his poll numbers and favorability collapsed.

Go back to /pol/, fucktard.
>>
>>71128633
>all the threads about ivanka's jew husband where it was agreed that it was worth it for a trump presidency

God damn /pol/ sounds retarded.
>>
>>71128657

>not playing pretty with her early on and having her as his primary VP pick

He would have shat all over Hillary and the left. He stuck too close to his base for too long. He fucked such a good opportunity.
>>
>>71128593
>I was for Trump but then he said thing I am now a #shillmissile :^)
>>
>>71128410
Relatively few Republicans support Trump though.

He has a very loyal and loud (but tiny) alt-right fanbase, the never-Hillary crowd begrudgingly support him as the lesser of two evils, and the die-hard Republicans who would vote for a potato if it ran for the GOP. But a LOT of conservative Republicans won't be voting this cycle because they dislike Trump.

Hillary's support isn't much more impressive though.

I'm amazed there hasn't been an independent trying to break out and steal all these disillusioned votes, but I guess that's hard to gain momentum when everyone is voting to keep the other guy out and sees a vote for a probable loser as opening the door a little wider for the enemy.
>>
>>71128703
>le pole le pole go to le pole
mantra of the cuck
>>
>>71128765

More like

>I was for Trump until I realized he was just saying shit and had no plans and then proved it OVER AND OVER AND OVER again

Sorry you're a fanboy and I hate shillary too. This is worse than Obama v. R.Money and that's saying something.
>>
>last week
>Don Rickles was on
>fallon brings up an anecdote where he says he asked Don to be one of his guests a while ago and he replied with "what so I can play ping pong with you?"
based
>>
>>71128168
Liberals see comedy talk shows as the soapbox of the left since all liberal "news" sources are pundits and shills.
>>
>>71127032
this. do you people not realize that particularly powerful (often political) guests have stipulations as to their appearance in the first place?
>>
>>71128800
Not that guy, but you're definitely a classic shillary poster. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>71128735
>succeeding by sticking to your guns
>thinking that becoming a pussy will make you succeed more

>believing bullshit polls drummed up by the media as damage control
>>
>>71128799
le cuck le cuck le cuck meme xd

mantra of the edgy teenager who wants to blame others for why he's a loser
>>
I want this election canceled and all candidates drawn and quartered. Hillary is a crook. Bernie is a cuck. Trump is a retard.
>>
>>71128881
>implying our society isn't based on a competitive pissing contest where fucking a man out of future job and social prospects isn't regarded as a "good strategy"
>>
>>71128866

Great job refuting a thing I've said up. Him firing his right hand man alone is enough to show he's not qualified to be a fucking president. He can't even get his advisors right at this late stage in a campaign.

>>71128868

You stick to your guns until you get to fucking New Mexico and an ample opportunity to grab a fucking mexican woman VP pick and there are shitload of Republican mexicans down there that would gladly vote if Trump had changed his tune by a half note.
>>
>>71128769
My money is still on Trump. There will be really low turnout this year, but the right wing side seems more passionate, and he's getting some new retards to register to vote for him.
>>
>>71128929
You're a 4chan loser because of the Zionist Marxist conspiracy, bro. It's da joose.
>>
>>71128946
>source: my ass
>>
>>71128974
Nah it's the aliens, but the jews are definitely their lapdogs.
>>
>>71126310
he's not canadian tho
>>
>>71128974
jews are a false flag.

it's the mole people controlling our minds with chem trails.
>>
>>71128992
Well, sure, but also my own observations of the trends. I don't support Trump, by the way.
>>
>>71128836
is it that comedy talk shows are liberal, or that conservatives are just easy targets who say and do comically stupid things all the time?
>>
I'm gonna go hard on your ass OP
>>
>>71129371
Moron, it's the Bearstein bears using universe diverging technology. Why do you think they keep changing their names? Their trying to hide their existence.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
Because it's different when you're in the same room as the guy. Also if he incites Trump into a rant it's entirely possible that he could get roped into whatever's said and whatever controversy Trump manages to generate could affect his position on the show.
>>
>>71129421
Nah they're liberal.
You know because every time someone speaks out against lord emperor obama, the audience starts booing and hissing and anytime someone speaks out against Trump/Fox News/whatever, they erupt into loud cheers and stomping.
>>
This thread proves tv is reddit
>>
>>71129540
But I've seen a lot of anti-obama jokes on claimedly liberal comedy shows. every time he missteps they'll rag on him just as they would anyone else. he just doesn't misstep as often as someone like trump or faux news.

i will concede that something like the daily show has an incredibly obvious liberal slant, though.
>>
>>71129681
>hurr everything i don't agree with is reddit. the entire internet is reddit. everyone outside my basement is reddit durrrrdurrrrraarrgle.

kool & refreshing dank memerinos bro :^)
>>
>>71129681
>every board needs to fall in with the /pol/ hivemind or they're reddit

ok
>>
>>71126907
This is unfortunately the truth.
>>
>>71128295
But they are largely corrupt
>>
File: 1458263947712.jpg (270 KB, 722x481) Image search: [Google]
1458263947712.jpg
270 KB, 722x481
>>71126469

If shillary wins there will literally be a civil war in this country and I don't think the kikes want that to happen
>>
>>71126473
it's an open secret he's a drunk
>>
>>71130034
>civil war

Calm down, Donald.
>>
>>71130034
i don't think you're reading the atmosphere of the country correctly, friend.

*when* hillary wins the worst thing that will happen is that racist militant trump supporters will go back to doing fuck-all on their farms and in their small rural towns with 99%+ white populations and nothing will actually change.

what may happen is a split of the republican party into moderates and extremist evangelicals, though, which might be fun.
>>
>>71130034
lol no there won't
>>
>>71126801
We will have a third world country just like every country where whites are not the majority
>>
Does anyone really support Hillary or is it a matter of not wanting republicans to win?
>>
>>71130494
dont know. shes always portrayed terribly on the media. every time shes on tv or the news its because shes done something illegal or immoral.

she has a pretty shitty track record too.

the people who are supporting her must be really educated and know something i dont, i guess.

that or shes a deceiving and manipulative liar that has so carefully laid the foundations of her ascendance that nothing, not even god, can stop her now.
>>
>>71130430
Because Russia and Eastern Europe are doing so well?

>inb4 "slavs aren't white"
>>
>>71127946
Highly advanced mathematics that your peasant brain couldn't possibly understand. Just trust big brother at the news agencies, he'd never lie to you.
>>
>>71128454
Trump could have easily won, he doesn't realise how much most people hate Hillary. All he had to do is not say fucking retarded shit, and he screwed that up.

If he'd focused solely on China and trade and jobs, he would have won. He chose to veer off course and start talking about Muslims and Mexicans, now it solidified his public perception as a racist and he lost it.

The sad thing is he could have won. Instead he handed the election to the cunt on a silver platter.
>>
>>71130494
the majority of the population knows nothing about politics, doesn't follow them at all, and relies solely on mainstream media and buzzwords to cast their straight-ticket vote for whichever establishment they think they belong to based on one or two emotionally charged hot button issues or slogans, yes.
>>
>>71130642
>american medias would never do propaganda

Where are the millions of people who lived in Detroit?
>>
>>71130616
I hate to be one of those tinfoil hat folks but I'm still not convinced Hillary hasn't rigged the entire thing.
People hate Trump, but I've still met some Trump supporters. I don't know anyone who actually likes Hillary. Are they real?
>>
File: 1444037575095.jpg (63 KB, 375x455) Image search: [Google]
1444037575095.jpg
63 KB, 375x455
>>71130709
>implying he wanted to win in the first place
>implying this wasn't arranged between him & hillary beforehand
>>
>>71130642
Poor countries aren't necessarily third world, you mongoloid. People in Russia and EE might not live great, but they generally aren't starving or being executed en masse like people are in Africa and the ME.
>>
>>71130642
Jewish communism ruined those countries. Also develop your reading comprehension. You are too stupid to explain a very simple post to
>>
File: 1462544930381.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1462544930381.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>71130785
>Poor countries aren't necessarily third world
>>
>>71130754
Hillary is following the big narrative. It doesn't matter what do you think or what you will vote. She will win
>>
>>71130754
1. Feminists
2. Liberal women
3. Conservatives that support gay marriage and abortion but are economically conservative
4. Right wingers that don't want to identify as republican
>>
Trump will win
>>
>>71130754
>I don't know anyone who actually likes Hillary. Are they real?

Middle age+ democrats who aren't really active/vocal on social media but turn out to vote.

The internet creates an echo chamber where young/activist voters tend to dominate, and that made it look like Bernie was doing way better than he actually was.
>>
>>71130831
That's certainly been her attitude from the moment it became apparent the Republicans had zero electable candidates.
But Bernie basically kicked her ass in the primary in every way except actual votes. Bitch looked like a shoe-in for the nomination from the moment Obama got re-elected and Bernie somehow took her down the wire.
How is someone so universally disliked with such a poorly run campaign about to be our next president?

>>71130877
>Feminists
Wet their panties over Bernie
>Liberal women
Same thing, they love Bernie
>Conservatives that support gay marriage and abortion but are economically conservative
Are those a thing?
>Right wingers that don't want to identify as republican
That sounds like Trump's entire base.
>>
>>71130754
hillary dominates with the blacks.

maybe you need more black friends.
>>
>>71130958
>feminists wet their panties over Bernie
It's like you don't even understand why there's a 'fem' in their ideology's name. Even if Hillary was a Republican she would be getting heaps of female support.
>>
Cuz he didn't want to upset the ticking time bomb on live television. Trump demands a list of questions and topics before shows he's on and would have probably acted like a little bitch if anything had hurt his feelings or deviated from the plan.
>>
>>7113083
>like she is following a narrative and stuff
You sound like a literal retardd. Don't talk politics if you don't know what you are talking about
>>
>>71130754
Trump might really be a plant but its more likely he was just messing around like with his 2012 run but then shit got out of hand.

Its funny I don't think I've ever seen a man like this, he is literally everywhere. I saw this Video Game Fights show on SJ and they said Trump in the first 3 min. Everyone says Trump whenever and wherever its possible or brings him up.

Yahoo has become a joke because its literally like <news> Trump story Trump story Trump <news> its insane how much free attention he gets just for being the Uber Asshole.

He must be getting 1000 hours of discussion per week in total.

Then they say "oh no Hillary is getting 10 times the money of Trump" and im like lel niggas he gets 100 times the coverage
>>
>>71130709

First election cycle, huh?
>>
>>71130899
No he won't. We need a big war to recover the US economy
>>
>>71130958
>implying feminists have any logic or coherency apart from emotion and won't just vote for anyone with a vagina

You can basically apply that to all woman. During Obama's campaign, he never stood up on a podium and basically said "vote for me cause I'm black." Hillary says "I'm a woman" 20 times per speech
>>
>>71131066
Yeah, I agree it's odd. Hillary may win the presidential race in the end, but Trump has waged and won a cultural war like I've never seen. Although people make jobs about him, it still conjures up legitimate discussions too.
>>
>>71128235
Social media is for halfwits.
>>
I hope everyone here is voting Hillary Clinton.

We don't need a lying con artist with a questionable past and set of ethics in the Highest Office of the land.
>>
>>71131130
>jokes *

fuck me.
>>
>>71126283
He doesn't want to fall victim to the #TrumpCurse
>>
>>71131185

subtle troll
>>
>>71131130
What has he actually won though? After he loses, he's just going to go back to being the same uber-rich loudmouth he was before. Crippling the Republican party? They were doing that just fine on their own.
>>
File: 1465762448576.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
1465762448576.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
>>71131262
I wanted to vote for the republican candidate, but unfortunately the part of Lincoln and Reagan was hijacked by an angry, divisive voice of white supremacy.
>>
>>71131066
The problem is most of the exciting media coverage around him happens when he says something incredibly stupid or politically suicidal, so by relying on free press he's giving up quite a bit of control.
>>
>>71126310
Jimmy Fallon is not Canadian. Most of us despise him.
>>
>>71130999
Oh yes, because ladies were super proud to be represented by Palin.
>>
>>71131290
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/05/24/commencement-speaker-gets-booed-after-speaking-briefly-in-spanish-and-criticizing-trump/

Racism won.
>>
>>71126907
Republican leadership will do what they have to do to maintain party viability as the United States shifts demographically and culturally.
>>
>>71131418
inb4 all those tweets are actually about Euro 2016 and Kanye West
>>
File: 1465770311716.jpg (91 KB, 749x617) Image search: [Google]
1465770311716.jpg
91 KB, 749x617
>>71131487
>>
>>71131470
To assume that racism won based on Trump's success would be akin to assuming socialism won based on Bernie's success. These people have always been here, they just finally had a candidate who represented them and allowed them to get loud about it. Nothing's changed unless the Republicans are actually dumb enough to embrace it. Not that I would put that past them at this point.
>>
>>71130958
>Conservatives that support gay marriage and abortion but are economically conservative
>Are those a thing?

Of course they're a thing. If anything I'd wager a majority of people you ask will agree with views that line up with this. Most of them probably identify as independent because of how full retard the republican party has gone in its pandering to corporation$ and evangelical$.
>>
>>71130034
Nope... Just nope.
>>
>>71130962
this is true. she's basically still lapping up the droppings from Bill's massive success with blacks back in the 90s.

I've seen posts on facebook chronicling all of the sketchy and criminal things clinton has done followed by entire threads of low income, low education black people saying "dun care support her anyway". i honestly can't wrap my head around it.
>>
File: trump-gays-2000.jpg (111 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
trump-gays-2000.jpg
111 KB, 750x563
>>71130958

Is this pro-Trump?
>>
>>71130034
Get off /pol/ and go outside you fucking teenage retard.
>>
>>71131553
Hilarious to see how Reagan completely destroyed american conservatism
>>
>>71131553
The most outspoken Republicans I've met are:
1. anti-abortion fanatics
2. uberchristian anti-gay marriage fanatics

The vast majority of the population doesn't know shit about economics beyond "I have a job, therefore economy good" and "I don't have a job, therefore economy bad," either of which gets immediately pinned on the current president.

>>71131613
Trump was probably the least economically conservative Republican candidate. Hell, Hillary's economics were probably more conservative than Trump's.

But again, people are too dumb to give a fuck.
>>
>>71131459
Palin came across as ditsy, not independent. She didn't portray powerful women, but rather compounded the stereotype of subservient housewives.

She even ran as a vice president, the man's helping hand, the loyal wife, rather than the decision maker. She didn't address the public professionally or with even a sense of formality. Instead of showing the world that she could keep up with the best of men, she showed the world that her only comfort zone is in a home, hence her familiar way of speaking.

Palin did everything she fucking could to butcher that.
>>
File: 1465422566075.png (661 KB, 1061x1071) Image search: [Google]
1465422566075.png
661 KB, 1061x1071
>>71131636
>>
>>71131675
Do you really think anyone here supports Hillary you moronic fuck? Your boogeyman doesn't even exist.
>>
I love how fucking angry/aggressive people get when they find out I'm a Trump supporter. And they can't actually give me a reason not to support him. Just ran into some guy in an online game who went full retard
>Playing Siege with a friend
>One of his friends is hispanic
>Topic of Trump comes up, say I support him
>Mexican gets upset, asks if I really think some old white dude is gonna change anything in this corrupt government
>Tell him I think a man with 2 billion dollars can't be bought by corrupt people
>Says it won't matter since we won't be able to build a wall
>Tell him we are going to build it though
>Says it won't matter because there's no way we can deport all illegals
>Ask him if he thinks it's impossible to round up millions of people
>He says it is
>Ask him why he doesn't believe in the holocaust
>Says it's different because they wouldn't go easily
>At this point I start laughing and asking him if he thought the jews just politely marched into death camps instead of hiding and running away
>He ends up muting me
I've met some people that can be rational about why they don't like Trump, but why are the majority of people against him calling him a racist for wanting to enforce border laws
>>
>>71131592
I can understand a politician making compromises and shifting their view point to adapt to the times.

Trump does all that, but because he has no idea what he believes with the values mogul, dillitant, narcissist
>>
>>71131418
>We don't need a lying con artist with a questionable past and set of ethics in the Highest Office of the land
>I'm not trolling guys ;^)

Nice anti-hillary troll disguised as a shill post

bravo
>>
>>71131657
>either of which gets immediately pinned on the current president.

Exactly what can the president do to fix the economy?
>>
>>71131657
You mean like his flat tax plan that gives massive cuts to the wealthiest individuals?
>>
File: 1466142655779.jpg (35 KB, 608x372) Image search: [Google]
1466142655779.jpg
35 KB, 608x372
>>71131704
We need to stop drumpf in november
>>
>>71130034
Friendly reminder: The last country to oppose "the kikes" wound up split in half and every nation's bitch for seven decades. If there is a secret cabal of ebil jews, Trump isn't going to start let alone finish a war with them.
>>
>>71131725
Sorry this guy was stupid enough to attack the feasibility of Trump's ideas instead of the fact that they're terrible, terrible ideas.
>>
>>71131725
>tell him a man with 2 billion dollars can't be bought by corrupt people
Yes, the richest are certainly the most noble among us.
>>
>>71131725
I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years over Trump.
>>
>>71131810
>Sorry this guy was stupid enough to attack the feasibility of Trump's ideas instead of the fact that they're terrible, terrible ideas.

And you can do neither

checkmate nigger
>>
>>71131785
Wave his magic wand and get Joe Dumbcunt his job back
>>
>>71131834
>Yes, the richest are certainly the most noble among us.

What if they are non-white?
>>
File: 1464904816300.png (87 KB, 246x248) Image search: [Google]
1464904816300.png
87 KB, 246x248
>>71131725
>>Ask him why he doesn't believe in the holocaust
>>
File: 490.jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>71131850
>>
>>71131871
An obvious exception
>>
>>71131725
>why are the majority of people against him calling him a racist for wanting to enforce border laws

if by making claims that minorities are all criminals and that he's going to build a physical wall between countries and make the mexico pay for it, if you don't consider his businesses being taken to court twice (and settling behind closed doors so as not to be publicly convicted) over racial discrimination, if you don't consider his constant anti-asia rhetoric, if you don't consider his constant race baiting and inciting at his rallies, if you don't consider his tacit acceptance of public support from white supremacy groups, if you don't consider any of this to be racist, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
Trump 2016!!!!! Make /tv/ Great Again!!!!!

(((mods))) are gonna shut it down
>>
>>71131991
>if you don't consider his tacit acceptance of public support from white supremacy groups
>it's literally okay when Obama does it
>>
>>71131793
a flat tax would probably give wealthy people a cut on paper, but it would also put a stop to the way they hide a majority of their assets overseas in tax havens.

i thought it was hilarious that the amount of money being hidden away and untaxed in the whole panama papers debacle was actually enough to fund basically every "socialist" program that sanders wanted to implement.
>>
File: 1465082309601.jpg (74 KB, 655x563) Image search: [Google]
1465082309601.jpg
74 KB, 655x563
>>71131991
>>
>>71128432
Yes they do. Him being elected = more wars = population being cut down.

It is a perfect plan for those who want a cleaner world
>>
>>71131991
er-hum,Trump voter here,fuck niggers spics and kikes.
>>
When a smaller charisma is in the presence of a larger, stronger one it becomes absorbed into it and only inflates it.
>>
>>71132029
A flat tax would do nothing to remove the systems used to by the affluent to hide their wealth
>>
>>71131725
>I've met some people that can be rational about why they don't like Trump, but why are the majority of people against him calling him a racist for wanting to enforce border laws

I honestly think it's because people simply haven't thought through what he's saying even once.

Plenty of people just go with the flow, read headlines, and comments, but rarely ACTUALLY read what he's said, just someone else's analysis and then base everything off of that.

Then you have others that don't understand that you can't make laws based on feelings. Building a wall would be mean. It would hurt a lot of peoples feelings. We can't build a wall. And they never really progress pass that stage.

Then you have those that object to it because of group dynamics. The don't actually give a shit but it's inconvenient to support it. Either for personal, financial, or political reasons.
>>
>>71132045
It's unreal how stupid people are when it comes to trump. He's literally the least likely candidate to instigate war, he wants to pull back from being world police and only defend people who make it worthwhile for us.
>>
File: 1928w8q7.png (1 MB, 1440x1339) Image search: [Google]
1928w8q7.png
1 MB, 1440x1339
>>71130754
"Star Wars" actor Mark Hamill helped push the Democratic presidential candidate's total January fundraising figure to $130.4 million
>>
>>71131810
>Guys, enforcing border laws is like a terrible idea and it's really racist
>Just don't
>I can't even
Next time try giving actual reasons
>>71131834
But a good amount of people, like the GOP are against Trump because they know he can't be bought
>>71131844
Better now then when you're married and she gets half your shit. You'll find someone new anon
>>71131876
It's my favorite line when people say deporting millions isn't possible.
>>71131991
He said some people coming from Mexico are criminals, which is a fact. In fact very ILLEGAL immigrant is a criminal because they are breaking immigration LAWS.
>race baiting
I take it you don't mind Barock "If I had a son he would have looked like Trayvon" Obama though. As president he has stepped in on so many fucking things just to racebait. Saying I'M THE SAME COLOR AS TRAY TRAY adds literally fucking nothing to the discussion besides pit blacks against whites, when Zimmermen wasn't even fucking white
>>
File: 1465016156375.png (23 KB, 547x560) Image search: [Google]
1465016156375.png
23 KB, 547x560
>>71132029
>arguing for flat tax
>>
>>71126631
he is u retard
>>
File: images (31).jpg (30 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
30 KB, 332x443
>>71130754
>>
>>71126801
no ur time has com whity boy
>>
>>71132099
You are kidding right?

If trump gets elected, there will be a massive war amongst non whites
>>
>>71132156
>>71132176
Okay, anyone with a net worth under seven figures who actually likes Hillary?
>>
>>71132099
And that's exactly why he won't win. The military–industrial complex wants Hillary.
>>
>>71132099
Yeah he wants to take American foreign policy back to the 1920s & 1930s.

>Hitler re-militarizes the Rhineland & annexes Austria & Czechloslakia

NOT OUR PROBLEM FOLKS! US AMERICANS SHOULD KEEP OUT.
>>
File: 1450504033010.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1450504033010.gif
2 MB, 300x168
>>71128488
>Trusting any politician

There is ZERO candidate who represents any kind of hope for Western civilisation. If you believe any differently you are deluded. Any person in charge will try to fuck you over. It always as been this way, it's literally the nature of power. To maintain it you got to apply it on who you doninate. There would be as many awful scandals with Hillary as there would be during a Trump mandate. Please think for a second. The real people in charge let the masses choose the tyran they will tolerate the most, and THEN make them their puppet. No point in doing it backwards.
>>
>>71131991
See you say all that, but I disagree with you. Both on specifics and then your conclusion that your conclusion that he's racist.
>claims that minorities are all criminals
Didn't do that. He said that a lot of illegal immigrants are criminals. Which is true. There are also a hell of a lot which aren't criminals (outside of citizenship issues), which he didn't mention.

>businesses being taken to court twice
Not too familiar with that. Honestly don't really care either, beause they were from decades ago and nothing was proven. I know one of them was about him or his father supposedly wanting to kick black people out of properties they owned or something. Like you said. There are no convictions, so I'm not going to assume guilt. Although considering how many businesses he's had the number of racism based court cases honestly seems on the low side for such an obvious racist like Trump.

>constant anti-asia rhetoric
As far as I can recall none of that has been based on race. And has in fact mostly been a balance of complimenting them for doing good deals for themselves, while being pissed out our representatives for doing bad deals.

>constant race baiting and inciting at his rallies
This has bothered me a bit, but he's calmed it down one hell of a lot since the early days. I think ever since that one guy got punched at his rally he begin to calm it down, and now he's pretty clean. And to be honest, I'm not even sure it was ever race baiting.

>tacit acceptance of public support from white supremacy groups
He failed to disavow David Duke on air once, after already disavowing him multiple times. I'm also pretty sure he released a press release specifically disavowing him and other hate groups.

No. I don't think he's racist. I also don't think he's sexist. I do think that he lacks tact and flys by the pants of his seat too much, which is why I'm a lot happier about his more recent rallies and especially the speeches he's started doing.
>>
>>71132246
Looking at that through 1930s glasses, that wasn't that terrible an idea. The idea of one people=one nation was pretty big, and nobody outside Germany knew the Holocaust would be a thing. Why not let all the Germans live together in one country?
>>
>>71130754
>>
>>71130709
>All he had to do is not say fucking retarded shit, and he screwed that up.

If he had been a "normal" candidate he would have fallen out of the race before the primaries even started.
>>
>>71132309
She looks amazing with clothes like that. Why does she insist on highlighting her non-existent waist?
>>
>>71132304
The point is that if the dominate military power does not deter aggression & maintain the stability & security of the world order it's not unthinkable that an antagonizing power grows to a point where they can't be stopped short of all out war. Britain & France were unable to stop Hitler's blatant violations of the Treaty of Versailles because they were timid & lacked a united front and the cooperation of America. They believed that avoiding conflict at all costs would make them safer, we can see today clearly the folly of their actions.

Looking inward doesn't make America safer. Problems don't solve themselves if we ignore them.
>>
>Says it won't matter because there's no way we can deport all illegals
>Ask him if he thinks it's impossible to round up millions of people
>He says it is
>Ask him why he doesn't believe in the holocaust
>Says it's different because they wouldn't go easily

>You can't deport million of people
>the Shoah never happened

Oy Vey
The spic know!

Seriously at this point I am not sure whether Americans are being so brainwashed they can't see their own internal contradiction or they have grown so complacent due to the end of cold war they can no longer tell what or who is friendly or foe.
>>
File: 1466328178325.png (366 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1466328178325.png
366 KB, 512x512
>>71132219
No their won't, minorities are betas in america, they try to act tough but if they were they wouldnt have been cucks for 200 years.

>>71132234
Very possible, I've seen the lengths Hilarys campaign is going to, it's genuinely astounding to watch. I don't think the military industrial complex is all in hilarys side, just special interests wanting to keep profiteering off foreign skirmishes (theyre called wars but not really).

>>71132246
He's not going for isolationist retard. Nationalism is not bad, this is a meme perpetuated by idiots who think Nationalism is the sole reason Hitler rose to power, they are morons.

Hell I'm not even gonna vote, I'm lazy, not technically even pro-trump, don't even care about politics, but my heavens is it interesting observing this election and how people keep acting. So many uninformed morons combined with unreal levels of PC (pretty much the only thing that triggers me) and hilarys campaign literally spending millions infiltrating social media, reddit and even 4chan.
>>
>>71132464
>anime girl with maga hat
>Hell I'm not even gonna vote
post ignored :^)
>>
>>71126639
Not if texas secedes
>>
File: 1458697841158.jpg (152 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
1458697841158.jpg
152 KB, 640x390
>>71132464
>not technically even pro-trump, don't even care about politics but my heavens is it interesting to suck his cock and become his propaganda machine
>>
>>71132526
So never?
>>
>>71132434
While your logic is sound to a degree, like most you highly likely do not understand how far ahead America truly is. It would take DECADES for any military power to scratch our nuts. That's how absurd we are. On a planet where water covers most of it our navy has around 11 aircraft carriers that literally can take on the entire worlds navies by themselves.

Its seriously a meme that China or Russia could even remotely have a chance against us.

However if the public was aware of how truly overpowered we are, the military wouldn't get to keep receiving astronomical amounts of funding. Thus the meme is perpetuated.
>>
>it's an angry idiot-children on the internet who often wonder why they can't make friends or meaningful relationships episode

good thing you also probably don't believe depression is real either or by golly you might be confused as to why it cripples you so much
>>
>>71132502
Agreed
>>
File: 1466558407970.png (354 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
1466558407970.png
354 KB, 622x622
>>71132533
>>71132502
>oh noes my brain facts HISSSS
>time for my patented weak ass deflection
>>
>>71132434
Writing off Britain and France's efforts as "Well they needed America!" is awful Americentric. Britain and France could have stopped Hitler just fine. They just chose not to because they were fucking retarded.

As for the larger point, where is the line between "dominate military power" and "antagonizing power"? You seem to be assuming a kind of universal American correctness that is just not there.
>>
>>71132464
The real cucks are white supremacists.

>HUR DURR I HATE WHAT MUH COUNTRY HAS BECOME
>I WILL REMAIN IN A BASEMENT BECAUSE I AM SCARED OF OUTSIDE WORLD
seriously /pol/tards are some of the most pathetic human beings.

They say they stand for something yet ever do shit and just accept what the government is doing with refugees.

I though have no problem with refugees (especially the hot arab women coming in).

I do tho hate the american gun laws. We really need to put stricter laws on guns.
>>
I'm just wondering how bad the shitposting is going to be once Hillary wins.
Half of /pol/ probably commits suicide while the other, australian half posts cheap deals for helium tanks.
>>
>>71132533
I'm pretty sure that's most Trump supporters that browse here

People who aren't really interested in politics but just the fact that he can cause chaos or just because he's anti-SJW
>>
>>71132653
Probably actual white only towns will be created where the remaining whites go to exist until they all become inbred and die out.

Kek in peace
>>
>>71132098
>Plenty of people just go with the flow, read headlines, and comments, but rarely ACTUALLY read what he's said, just someone else's analysis and then base everything off of that.

if you have to dig *reaaaally* deep and closely analyze everything he says and consistently make huge leaps of inference to NOT find him racist, there's something wrong with that.

>Then you have others that don't understand that you can't make laws based on feelings. Building a wall would be mean. It would hurt a lot of peoples feelings. We can't build a wall. And they never really progress pass that stage.

wanting to build the wall in the first place is so illogical and emotionally charged that I'm not sure where you thought you were going with this.
>>
File: strawman.png (374 KB, 349x513) Image search: [Google]
strawman.png
374 KB, 349x513
>>71127192
>mfw
>>
>>71132653
if hilary wins i'm going to shitpost on /pol/ for weeks

that's what they get for shilling trump all over the place and still losing
>>
>>71132565
I think you missed or misunderstood this part of his point:

>if the dominate military power does not deter aggression & maintain the stability & security of the world order it's not unthinkable that an antagonizing power grows to a point where they can't be stopped short of all out war.

I think he's insinuating that Trump wouldn't do enough to prevent outright war from breaking out, not that America couldn't overpower.

IF that is what he's saying, then I personally disagree. Trump's whole schtick has been getting the rest of your allies to pull their weight NOT (as was often reported) for the US to tell them to shove it and to shred all their treaties.

Additionally, while I can't be sure that your judgement of the US's naval power is right, even if it was it would do little stop say.... Russia from occupying Poland in less than a day.

FWIW I think Trump would actually make relations with Russia better which would help prevent that, by my shitty point still stands, I think.
>>
>>71127618
>and harassing Pocahontas definitely caused the dip.

No. All the other shit is true but literally no one finds calling an old white woman Pocahontas to be offensive.
>>
>>71132681
>/pol/
>having sex
>being white
>leaving their basements
>>
>>71127037
wait im on 4chan?
>>
>>71132176
as expected from a cola buener
>>
File: 1464346646900.jpg (134 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1464346646900.jpg
134 KB, 1000x800
>>71132737
>>
File: 1466313275360.png (70 KB, 900x771) Image search: [Google]
1466313275360.png
70 KB, 900x771
>>71132771
Praise kek
>>
>>71130119
>what may happen is a split of the republican party into moderates and extremist evangelicals, though, which might be fun.

Why would it split like that when currently both those factions hate trump? If anything they would become more united. The trumpsters aren't normal rank and file republicans so they have nothing to really split off from in the first place.

Furthermore, those white rural communities will be no more since Hillary will continue HUD's policy of forcing minorities into neighborhoods.
>>
>>71132444
the jews didn't have social media or the internet. rounding up millions of people isn't something you can do today, at least not unless you do it covertly over several decades, and the president is only in office for 4-8 years.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.