[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Seventh Heaven the last show with proper Christian values?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 720x540
Was Seventh Heaven the last show with proper Christian values?
>>
if its promoting christian values, then why did i jerk off to it so much?

checkm8 christcucks
>>
>>71125595
>rare biel
>>
yes it was
>>
>>71125595
>3 turbo sluts
>1 faggot son
>pedo father
>cuckhold fetish mother
>fluffy poofter dog
yeah real christian values there
>>
aaand the dad is a pedo. pretty fucking appropriate
>>
>>71125727
Sounds inline with modern Christian family's lives behind closed doors to me m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1600x1200
>>71125727

I think you might be making this all up
>>
Biel detected
>>
File: 7th heaven still.jpg (210 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
7th heaven still.jpg
210 KB, 1200x800
>>71125838
>everyone is a degenerate like me
>>
>>71125838
>>71125847
ugh, the closer you are to God and the work you do in His name also has a risk of being more open and susceptible to the power of Satan. It is a constant battle and not all are strong enough to resist.
>>
>>71125970

Biel is so cute
>>
>>71125595
Basically, yes. To be honest, America ceased to be a Christian nation sometime during the mid '00s; 7th Heaven and pic related were basically the last two shows with proper Christian values.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.