[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you were my brother Fredo. You broke my heart What did he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 194x146) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 194x146
>you were my brother Fredo. You broke my heart

What did he mean by this?
>>
What didn't you get about it? It's a pretty straightfoward line.
>>
>>71125424
he was obviously closeted and couldn't express his true emotions in that restrictive time.

#freetobeacocksucker
>>
>>71125424
Why is leonard cohen so tan in this photo?
>>
>character literally named Al Fredo
jesus christ really?
>>
File: 1465937583122.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1465937583122.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>71125560
>>
Fredo betrays Michael when approached by Johnny Ola (Dominic Chianese), an agent of rival gangster Hyman Roth (Lee Strasberg), during the negotiation of a business deal between Roth's organization and the Corleone family. Ola and Roth claim that Michael is being particularly difficult in the negotiations, and Fredo secretly agrees to aid them in exchange for compensation; the film never reveals what specific assistance Fredo provides Ola and Roth against Michael, or what he receives in return. In any event, Roth's men use this information to make an attempt on Michael's life at Michael's home.
>>
>>71125424
He kept him alongside like a pretty girl does with fat friends, for contrast, he could have taught him about self-control but then he wouldn't have had as much power in the eyes of others.
>>
File: the-godfather[1].png (280 KB, 590x338) Image search: [Google]
the-godfather[1].png
280 KB, 590x338
Why did Al Soprano shoot Comissioner Gordon in his neck?
>>
>>71125749
If McCluskey lives, then there is a credible witness that Michael is the trigger man in Sollozzo's murder. Michael could never return to the US and rejoin the family business. The idea of leaving the country and coming back when the furor died down would not work. The "pain in the ass innocent bystanders" might be able to identify Michael, but they don't know him well, they are scared, they are hopefully avoiding eye contact, and they are subject to threats, intimidation, and bribes.

Further, McCluskey carried a weapon, so Michael was in danger of being shot himself.
>>
>>71125560
wtf i hate martin scorsese now
>>
>>71125749
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>71125627
My understanding is the Fredo actually had a good business venture to pitch, and hoped he could get Roth in on it.

His business idea was to buy up graveyards in New York and move them further out into Long Island and New Jersey, then resell the land as new real estate for development.
>>
frodo handjob
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.