[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (781 KB, 869x525) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
781 KB, 869x525
>american """"""""""""""""""""humor""""""""
>>
I watched the one with Adele. It's really bad. She has a nice voice tho.
>>
I enjoyed the Sia one 2bqh lads, not proud
>>
>Oi mai love where you wanna go
>>
>>71124746

I hate being such a fucking contrarian all the time, but I honestly don't understand how people enjoy "normal" humor like this
>>
>>71124816
link senpai
>>
>American
>>
>""""""""""""""""""""American""""""""""""""""""""
>a yuropoor and mexican
>>
>>71124909
There's canned laughter so it must be funny.
>>
>>71124944
>yuropoor

Worse, he's Welsh
>>
>>71124909
They like watching their favorite celebrities be "just like us" and sing in the car. It's not meant to be humorous really
>>
>>71124988
It's this. Celebrities are our version of royalty, except way more relevant and revered.
>>
>>71124958
who is he
>>
>>71125288
>relevant
>>
>>71124988
Because we live in an age now where people don't want to be dazzled by a performer who has honed his craft for years. They just want relatable, bland and safe.
>>
REPORTED
>>
This """"""""sketch"""""""" would be funny if he brought Death Grips on and Stephan did Guillotine.
>>
File: 1464785822283.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464785822283.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>71124746
so glad ive never seen a single damn episode.
fucking sjw trash.
ive always hated musicals, now i hate singing as well.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90

>British """"""""""""banter""""""""""""
>>
>>71124746
It's fucking awful, what's the point of singing on top of the actual songs? Also I hope this isn't meant to be funny. What would be funny about doing this? Because it has celebrities doing it?
>>
>>71125964

hahahaha KYLE i know its you man dont lie now!!!

i remember when you told me this idea when were goin to get that bud off that guy down the road from yours. sucks that it was only oregano though that guy is such a lame hey.

and now you are telling /tv/ too?? hahaha you are so random for that one hahaha call me nigga you know we talked about playing minecraft today well it is time now SUIT UP lol
>>
>American
>>
>this is a singer in America

She lucky her team forced her to get skinny
>>
>>71124944
>Born in Grand Prairie, Texas

So I guess you want to give up Texas back to Mexico?
>>
>>71124746
My dad loves these videos for some reason, he always tries to make me watch James Corden with him.
>>
>>71124746
That's British humor you dong.
>>
>>71126464

>My dad loves these videos for some reason
>for some reason

It's called being a babyboomer. They like corny shit. I've seen my aunts passionately discuss different cute dog videos that they've seen on "the youtube" for far longer than the topic warranted. Far longer.

People get sentimental and corny with age. It'll happen to you too.
>>
>british """""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj6fN2-oAlA
>>
>>71124746

>be american
>have no idea who these people are or what this is
>>
>>71126593
He's like a 55 year old programmer though all he talks about with me is sports and computers and yet he loves James Corden singing with celebrity videos.
>>
>>71126668
I jerked off to the girl when she was a teenager on the Disney Channel.
>>
>>71126498
Are you saying America loves British humour? Finally the truth comes out.
>>
>>71124746
fag humor
>>
>>71126342
How old are you, sir?
>>
>>71126805
how old are YOU kid? because only kids like death shits
>>
>>71124746
I absolutely hate that guy.

He was never funny over here.

Neither was John Oliver.

Why do americans like shit comics?
>>
>>71127068
you sure are proving your intellectual superiority
>>
you know what they say

the bigger the hoop earing, the bigger the whore
>>
>>71124958
Youropoors letting the Welsh breed
>>
my mom likes this cuck

why??
>>
>>71126406
When they are ready to fight for it, then they will have the opportunity to earn it back. Though Texas would much rather just be sovereign.
>>
>>71125964
Death Grips is cancer go back to your containment board you underaged faggot.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.