[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"JUSTICE LEAGUE" ANNOUNCEMENTS ROUND-UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: Justice League.jpg (25 KB, 650x409) Image search: [Google]
Justice League.jpg
25 KB, 650x409
Official logo and synopsis.

>Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s (Henry Cavill) selfless act, Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince (Gal Gadot), to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes — Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman (Jason Momoa), Cyborg (Ray Fisher) and The Flash (Ezra Miller) — it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
>>
File: Heroes.jpg (56 KB, 700x352) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.jpg
56 KB, 700x352
The members.

>Batman assembles the Justice League and is their leader and benefactor.

>Batman has two suits: A modified version of the BATMAN V SUPERMAN batsuit with more padding and a blueish tint; and an armored tactical batsuit with silver accents and high-tech goggles that reference the white lenses from the comics, to be worn during the final battle.

>Wonder Woman is helping Batman assemble the Justice League. Her suit is a modified version of the one featured in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE, with red bracelets to symbolize "the blood of her victims throughout the centuries".

>Aquaman is the king of Atlantis and initially declines Batman's offer due to his grievances with both the surface world and Themyscira, Wonder Woman's homeland, but reconsiders his position when his people come under attack. He has a modified version of the suit featured in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

>The Flash and Cyborg are the two youngest members of the team, and quickly become friends over their shared interest in technology and their inexperience in being superheroes. The Flash eagerly joins the team after being approached by Batman, while Cyborg initially declines Wonder Woman's offer before his father Silas Stone is kidnapped, after which he seeks the Justice League for help.

>The Flash has two suits: A prototype suit built with stolen high-tech material, comprised of metal plates with complex piping to harness the excess energy he produces when he runs, gloves and boots adorned with lightning bolts, and an aerodinamic "motorcycle/ski-like" helmet with goggles. Batman will later make him a more streamline suit.

>Cyborg will be created completely through motion-capture technology and CGI. He has a sleek silver design, and a faceplate that cover his entire face when he goes into battle mode. He also has a large cannon mounted into one of his arms, and can produce two additional arms for combat scenarios.
>>
File: Friends.jpg (155 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
Friends.jpg
155 KB, 655x380
Additional characters.

>Superman will return in the third act of the movie, and will have longer hair. His role is being kept under wraps.

>Amy Adams and Jeremy Irons are returning as Lois Lane and Alfred Pennyworth, who help the Justice League throughout the movie.

>Jesse Eisemberg in returning as Lex Luthor in a minor role. The character is institutionalized at Arkham Asylum.

>Connie Nielsen is playing Queen Hyppolita, Wonder Woman's mother. She'll be featured in the prologue.

>Kristofer Hivju is playing the Atlantean King, Aquaman's ancestor. He'll be featured in the prologue.

>Zeus will be featured in the prologue, allegedly played by Danny Huston.

>Amber Heard is playing Aquaman's wife, Mera, a powerful Atlantean sorceress and warrior with a scalemail suit that morpsh into her skin.

>Willem Dafoe is playing Nudis Vulko, an Atlantean elder and Aquaman's mentor.

>Joe Morton is playing Silas Stone, Cyborg's father and the head of S.T.A.R. Labs.

>J.K. Simmons is playing Commissioner James Gordon, Batman's ally in Gotham City Police Department.
>>
>>71123015
No green lantern?
>>
Cyborg sounds so fucking lame. The only way he'll work is if he acts like a total nigger.
>>
File: Villains.png (561 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Villains.png
561 KB, 800x450
Villains, Vehicles and Locations.

>The main villain is Steppenwolf, an intergalactic conqueror and enforcer for the mighty Darkseid, who is lured to Earth by Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

>Steppenwolf will be created through motion-capture technology. A renowed actor is in advanced talks to play him.

>Batman's has a new, heavily-weaponed Batmobile.

>Batman has a submarine which Wonder Woman and him use to journey to Atlantis.

>Batman has the Crawler, a shuttle with spider-like mechanical legs, originially designed by his father, Thomas Wayne, to explore underground terrain. The Crawler is used to venture into a Parademon nest in an abandoned tunnel line between Gotham City and Metropolis during Stryker's Island.

>Batman has the Flying Fox, a cutting-edge supersonic jet "the size of a B-2 Bomber" that becomes the Justice League's main transportation. It includes a canopy where Alfred will operate the Flying Fox's weapons during the final battle.

>Batman has set up an alternative base of operations in a high-tech bunker underneath Gotham Iron Works, which is being renovated by Wayne Enterprises, and which he uses to conduct research on the escalating meta-human activity across the globe. The bunker will later serve as the Justice League's first base of operations once the team is assembled.
>>
File: The League.jpg (39 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
The League.jpg
39 KB, 600x331
Plot and Tone.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE's prologue details how an alliance between Humanity, Atlantis and Themyscira, aided by the Old Gods, repelled an invasion to Earth masterminded by Darkseid in pre-historic times. During the battle, Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and the Old Gods elect to divide them between the three realms and prevent them from ever being united. A war then erupted between Themyscira and Atlantis, leading both to abandon Humanity.

>Steppenwolf arrives on Earth to retrieve the Mother Boxes, which become a powerful weapon capable of subjugating entire worlds once united. He is a loyal soldier to Darkseid, subjugating worlds across the galaxy to Darkseid's will, and a formidable warrior who wields a massive scythe.

>Steppenwolf commands an army of biomechanical insectoid soldiers, the Parademons, who have been kidnapping scientists as part of Steppenwolf's masterplan, which might involve reviving Superman as Darkseid's herald.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE will be a standalone movie.

>Darkseid will be the main villain of JUSTICE LEAGUE 2, and his presence will be felt throughout the first movie.

>The mythology of the Old Gods and the New Gods will be explored.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE will be "lighter, funnier", "more fun and upbeat" and "more kid-friendly" than BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

>Ben Affleck is writing and directing a standalone BATMAN movie, but it might delayed beyond Warner Bros. Pictures' tentative release date on October 5, 2018. Jeremy Irons, J.K. Simmons and Jared Leto are confirmed to appear in the movie.
>>
File: The Flash.jpg (164 KB, 700x366) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.jpg
164 KB, 700x366
SCENE DESCRIPTION: "Batman Meets The Flash"

>Barry Allen arrives at his apartment. The walls are lined with televisions and the space is filled with gadgets Barry has created. Bruce Wayne is waiting for it and flips the switch on the circuit breaker that powers the apartment, revealing himself.

BRUCE: Barry Allen, I'm Bruce Wayne.

BARRY: You say it as if it's normal for me to walk in and find a complete stranger sitting in my second favorite chair.

>Bruce shows Barry a printout of the footage of Barry foiling a robbery in a convenience store.

BRUCE: Is this you?

BARRY: I'm afraid you're looking for someone who looks a lot like me, but definitely isn't me. Long hair, kinda' hippie. He looks like a very attractive Jewish boy.

>Bruce plays the surveillance footage recovered from LexCorp.

BARRY: He drinks milk, though. I don’t drink milk.

BRUCE: I know you have abilities, I just don't know what they are.

BARRY: My special skills include viola, web design, fluent in sign-language, gorilla sign-language…

>Bruce points to the prototype suit hidden in the living room.

BRUCE: Silicon-based sand coarse fabric. Abrasion-resistant. Heat-resistant.

BARRY: I'm into competitive ice dancing.

BRUCE: This is used on the space shuttles to prevent them from burning up upon re-entry.

BARRY: It's very competitive ice dancing. Look, man, I don’t know who you are but whoever you’re looking for, it’s not me.

>Bruce throws a batrang at Barry's face. Barry perceives it in slow-motion. Time freezes as Barry moves out of the way and stops the batrang mid-flight, then returns to normal speed and faces Bruce.

BARRY: So you're Batman.

BRUCE: So you're fast.

BARRY: That's an oversimplification.

BRUCE: Listen, I’m putting together a team of people with special abilities. I believe enemies are coming, and I...

BARRY: Stop. I'm in.

BRUCE: Just like that?

BARRY: I need friends.

BRUCE: Great.

>Beat. Barry points to the batrang.

BARRY: So... Can I keep this?
>>
File: Cyborg.jpg (73 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg.jpg
73 KB, 1200x675
SCENE DESCRIPTION: "GCPD Rooftop".

>Commissioner James Gordon stands on the edge of the rooftop of the Gotham City Police Department, with the Batsignal behind him shining in the night sky. Batman emerges from the shadows.

GORDON: How many do you have?

BATMAN: Not enough.

>Wonder Woman and the Flash emerge from the smoke billowing from the ventilation shafts.

BATMAN: What have you got?

GORDON: Another scientist has been kidnapped here in Gotham. Multiple eyewitnesses claim it was the same creature that was seen in Metropolis.

BATMAN: The bad guy's flying monkeys.

GORDON: That makes it eight abductions in three days.

>Cyborg unexpectedly arrives.

CYBORG: Nine. The head of S.T.A.R. Labs was taken last night. I'm here to help.

>Wonder Woman smiles.

GORDON: I've triangulated the creatures' movements based on the eyewitnesses' reports, but they don't appear to following any sort of pattern. They don't converge anywhere.

CYBORG: That's because they converge underground. The tunnel on Stryker's Island. They're nested there.

GORDON: That tunnel has been incomplete for decades. You'll need a probe to find them.

>Batman smiles.

BATMAN: I got something better.

>Gordon begins making a speech about the city and how the dangers they're facing are becoming increasingly stranger, expecting to turn around and find the others gone. When he does, however, the Flash is still there, while Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg have departed.

GORDON: You still there.

FLASH: Yeah... Wait, they all left? Wow, that's... rude.
>>
File: Aquaman.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
SCENE DESCRIPTION: "Tunnel Fight"

>Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg venture into the abandoned tunnel at Stryker's Island with the Crawler, while the Flash runs ahead, scouting the area for enemies. They come upon a narrow end, where they are unexpectedly ambushed by Parademons.

>Batman uses the Crawler's flamethrowers to torch the attacking Parademons, but the attack initiates a flood that begins to sweep up the tunnels. Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg depart the Crawler, which is destroyed, and join the Flash as they prepare to battle the hordes of Parademons hidden in the structure. Aquaman will join them.
>>
Pretty cool.
>>
Sounds like a Marvel movie
>>
>>71123348
Quipkino.
>>
File: Grodd.png (97 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
Grodd.png
97 KB, 450x253
>>71123348
>gorilla sign-language
>>
It's a fucking a marvel movie
>>
This has me feeling depressed. I know not everyone liked his DC run but I loved it. It's pretty shitty to see it devolve into this. I understand this is what most people like and prefer but it's just not for me assuming any of this is true. That's alright I guess. It's time for me to stop assuming "capekino" can actually be a thing and just absorb these kind of flicks like everyone else.
>>
>>71123003
>>71123015
>>71123044
>>71123229
Literally The Avengers 1. Literally. Cut and paste.

>>71123348
L I T E R A L L Y that scene with Tony and Peter from Civil War.

This is going to be an absolute trainwreck. A B S O L U T E trainwreck.
>>
>>71124878
As if they'd use him.
>>
>>71125217
Did you know The Avengers was literally Transformers 3?
>>
>>71123348
What's a good movie to get an idea how Miller acts? Maybe getting a feel for his delivery will help me handle these silly lines.
>>
>>71125206
Yeah even though the movies didn't really work out, I appreciate the fact that DC was at least trying to be a tiny bit different. If any of the scenes posted are even remotely true then it looks like we are going to be getting even more indistinguishable superhero movies than we are already getting every year. I can't wait.
>>
>>71126044
We need to talk about Kevin is a great example of his acting, though he will definitely be playing a MUCH different character with the flash
>>
Did anyone leak the scenes anywhere? Like the videos?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.