[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't care. I don't care what they're saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2.jpg (76 KB, 1251x591) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
76 KB, 1251x591
>I don't care. I don't care what they're saying about me

That's the Superman I know and love. "I don't care."

>b-but he's Clark Kent in that scene

Yeah they're in private and Lois knows who he is so he's not pretending to be someone else. This shit is a fucking joke. It really is.
>>
The Superman you know and love is one who is indifferent to what people think of him? What Superman would that be exactly? What comics have you read?
>>
>>71122552
hes being sarcastic you fucking retard
>>
>>71122552
Hi retard. Have you tried reading my post?
>>
>>71122605
>>71122613
Baited faggots
>>
>>71122671
lolok
>>
>>71122671
Hi bait
>>
>I don't care what they say about me. I'm gonna rape your jewish boypussy, Luthor, and I want you to call me daddy, because I'm gonna use my fists too

Jesus Christ, Raimi...
>>
>>71122552
The guy that makes these threads is secretly an extremely ass-blasted DC fanboy. Take note: I said fanboy, not fan.

Fanboy faggots like this sit around all day obsessing over "muh <hero>" like they're the only person on the planet that understands the characters and has a say, no a God-given right, to dictate the direction they're taken in by the people who actually do this shit for a living. It lets them cower inside the delusions of all the things they *could* do if given "the chance." With fanboy faggots it's always about those "chances," because by deluding themselves into believing these chances originate from anywhere besides them getting off their fat, complacent asses and applying themselves, it's not their fault that they're just gutless losers spouting bile and vitriol behind the veil of anonymity a site like this provides for them.

This guy's deep in the closet with his fanboy faggotry, because this just goes so far beyond what a person who just wasn't a fan of the IPs could muster. If I were solely a Marvel fan, I doubt I could muster much beyond casual indifference for DC's properties. No, this undiscovered country of asspain can only come from someone who feels deeply betrayed, and is such an entitled little fuck about it that this whole board must tolerate daily infusions of his impotent, puerile rage.
>>
>>71123621
Hi bait. Nice pasta.
>>
File: wew.jpg (128 KB, 761x757) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
128 KB, 761x757
>>71123727
it is good pasta, you're right about that
>>
>>71122508
God I love Zach Snyder. He puts so much testosterone and "no fucks given" in his movies. Imagine how much more epic 'MoS and BvS would have been had Zach been in complete control?
>>
>>71124030
They would have been worse if that's even possible.
>>
>>71122508
LOOK
>>
>>71122508
Why should Superman care about what the media thinks? Have you seen the media lately?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.