[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a good capeshit film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Question man.png (773 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Question man.png
773 KB, 3000x3000
Has there ever been a good capeshit film?

Even one?

I'm trying to think and the best I can come up with are Spider-Man 2 and The Dark Knight, which are both directed by filmmakers that are essentially overgrown teenagers and mediocre at best.

I've never seen a superhero film that had interesting camerawork, or an original insight, or a compelling plot, or a beautiful image, or a clever piece of dialogue, or a unique character.

It's all just...shit. The entire genre, it's completely formulaic; virtually ever single superhero film has the plot of 1989's Batman redone with a new celebrity in a new costume. It's the same ten tropes recycled over and over again, and yet somehow they make millions of dollars every time

Why do people keep flocking to the theaters for this derivative bullshit? Why do morons on /tv/ keep discussing it?

Don't people like movies? I seriously don't understand why anybody would willingly consume hours and hours and hours of...trash
>>
yes yes you are enlightened by your own taste and intelligence HOWEVER please take your fedora on your way out
>>
Batman Returns
Hellboy 1 and 2
Darkman
>>
File: Guide.jpg (318 KB, 2404x845) Image search: [Google]
Guide.jpg
318 KB, 2404x845
>>
File: 1460551546373.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
1460551546373.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>71119356
>capeshit
>>
>>71119516
Look, I'm just trying to figure out why you put that garbage into your mind. Do you not like yourself or something? Don't you respect intellect and beauty? What's wrong with you?
>>
The Dark Knight
>>
>>71119562
>146x
huh
>>
>>71119356
Darkman, you dumb nigger
>>
>>71119601
Anyone who uses the term "capeshit" is either trolling or a level 100 autist.
>>
>>71119664
huh
you must be new
>>
>>71119664
What, so not liking superhero films is a symptom of autism? Do you think every adult with a college degree and a full-time job is an autist too?

Fucking manbabies, I swear they actually believe the entire planet thinks like they do.
>>
File: 1466033602836.png (3 MB, 749x2209) Image search: [Google]
1466033602836.png
3 MB, 749x2209
>>71119516
Is this a joke or have we really been overrun by low IQ /v/ posters??
>>
>>71119741
No, but people like you who are literally screaming "don't like this because I don't" are.
>>
>>71119848
I'm not saying, "don't like this because I don't."

I'm saying, "This is bad, here is why I think that, why do you like it?"

Seriously, I think watching so much capeshit has addled your brain and you've lost a couple IQ points
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.