[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol wut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160621-164343.jpg (247 KB, 1193x722) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160621-164343.jpg
247 KB, 1193x722
Lol wut?
>>
>>71118520
This faggot has no acting range
>>
>>71118579

Compare him in Malcolm in the Middle to Breaking Bad. Is that not range?
>>
Xbox, find me a paycheck
>>
>>71118781
When he started Breaking Bad it took him two seasons to break out of the Malcom Dad role. Season one he literally was acting like Malcoms Dad with the same panicky voice and running around when shit got real. Then he finally got into the Heisenberg role but all he could do was talk with a scary voice.

Thats it. Now hes stuck in the Heisenberg role. Whatever movie he does, he does the Heisenberg voice, except for Jumbo, where his acting was just cringeworthy.

His Zod voice is going to be his Heisenberg voice, nothing else.

No fucking range.
>>
>>71119114

after he retires to the new hampshire cabin he becomes completely different from le heisenberg
>>
>>71118520
Well, he went back to his Power Rangers roots. From voicing monsters into a gigantic head in a tube.
>>
>>71119552
He did what?
>>
>>71119114
i thought he was good was LBJ
>>
>>71118781
No.
>>
>>71119114
seriously, he's just hal and that's it

horrific
>>
>>71119613
Cranston did voices on old power rangers and anime and shit.
>>
>>71119613
He voiced some of the monsters in the original Power Rangers and the Blue Ranger was named after him. So it's full circle.
>>
>>71118520
He passed up Civil War for this shit?
>>
>>71119761

power rangers > capeshit
>>
>T or F
>asks a question that is not T or F
>>
>>71119834
Behold...we enter the age of zordshit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.