[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm watching Breaking Bad. Where the hell Mike Ehrmantraut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Season_4_-_Mike.jpg (22 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
Season_4_-_Mike.jpg
22 KB, 400x535
I'm watching Breaking Bad.

Where the hell Mike Ehrmantraut came from?
>>
>>71115962
Episode where Jane was killed by Walt so Mike came over to clean up the mess for Jesse. Apparently Saul was gonna do the part but the actor was busy so they brought in Mike. He did well so they kept him.
>>
>>71116220
Walt didn't kill Jane my man
>>
>>71116240
Tell that to Janes snapped neck.
>>
>>71116240
He kills Mike though
>>
>>71115962
>Where the hell Mike Ehrmantraut came from?

Philly you sperg.
>>
>>71116220
>>71116430
And what's the explanation for Walt to have knowledge of the existence of Mike? Saul indicated him to Walt?
>>
>>71117116
>Saul manages to arrange a meeting with Gustavo Fring for Walter White and Jesse Pinkman to make a deal about selling Walt's Blue Sky. The contact referred to is probably Mike; as Saul says he "knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy [Gus]" ("Mandala").
>>
>>71115962
Watch Better Call Saul Episode 5.

Five-O

It shows how and why Mike came to NM from Philly.

As someone who lives in Philly, I can tell you it was very fucking believable and well-done.

Better than most BB episodes DESU
>>
>>71115962
Heaven
>>
>>71116372
>"Tell that to Jane's blocked airway."
Seriously Vince?
>>
>>71118096
I hate it while it's on, but I really miss BCS
>>
>>71115962
Greendale
>>
>>71115962
How the hell to ask question?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.