[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUSTICE LEAGUE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1449279913199.gif (125 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1449279913199.gif
125 KB, 500x455
>Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
>Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat.
>But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

>metahumans
>league of heroes

FUCKING SAY SUPERHEROES, SNYDER
SAY SUPERHERO
IT'S THE FUCKING JUSTICE LEAGUE AND YOU WON'T SAY THE WORD SUPERHERO
>>
File: 000.jpg (54 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
54 KB, 314x314
>Hawkgirl and Green Lantern hook up and sit on each others butts
>>
File: 1465861673457.jpg (16 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
1465861673457.jpg
16 KB, 367x388
>>71115893
Is that enough to make you mad?
Was it worth making a thread for this whining?
>>/co/
>>
>>71116001
It's more proof Hack Frauder should never have fucking been given this job
>>
Hawkgirl did nothing wrong

PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>71116048
Bitch broke the bull's heart.
>>
>>71115893
Dude but they're not superheroes they're like Gods on Earth y'know, like Jesus. This makes it deep and gives it substance unlike those gay ass comic books for fags. This is art.
>>
>>71116040
ayyy lmao

The guy that makes these threads is secretly an extremely ass-blasted DC fanboy. Take note: I said fanboy, not fan.

Fanboy faggots like this sit around all day obsessing over "muh <hero>" like they're the only person on the planet that understands the characters and has a say, no a God-given right, to dictate the direction they're taken in by the people who actually do this shit for a living. It lets them cower inside the delusions of all the things they *could* do if given "the chance." With fanboy faggots it's always about those "chances," because by deluding themselves into believing these chances originate from anywhere besides them getting off their fat, complacent asses and applying themselves, it's not their fault that they're just gutless losers spouting bile and vitriol behind the veil of anonymity a site like this provides for them.

This guy's deep in the closet with his fanboy faggotry, because this just goes so far beyond what a person who just wasn't a fan of the IPs could muster. If I were solely a Marvel fan, I doubt I could muster much beyond casual indifference for DC's properties. No, this undiscovered country of asspain can only come from someone who feels deeply betrayed, and is such an entitled little fuck about it that this whole board must tolerate daily infusions of his impotent, puerile rage.
>>
They've been calling them metahumans in comics for years now.

A metahuman =/= superhero

Just superpowered people, could be a real cunt
>>
>>71116225
>didn't get the symbolism: the post
>>
She was such a qt in the cartoon. Why is she so shitty in Legends of Tomorrow?
>>
>>71116270
>he thinks the superficial forced allegory and symbolism is deep in anyway
It's only in the movie to trick retards like yourself into thinking there's substance and intelligence in the script
>>
>>71116320
Because she's not part of the Justice League anymore.
>>
>>71116254
/Thread
>>
>>71115893
JLAU Shayera best girl
>>
>>71115893
>Metahumans
>Not based bang babies

I hope they include Static
>>
Why is WB still letting Zack Snyder be in charge of the story? The guy is fantastic visual director, but he's shit when it comes to narratives and he just doesn't understand the characters.
>>
>>71117829
Because none of those criticisms are true. You'd think they'd give him the boot instantly or give him less freedom if they believed any of that.

He said it himself in the article, WB is more director oriented, they don't do things by committee, and that entails giving the directors they hire freedom. That's why they get hired in the first place.
>>
how can anybody who isn't a losery 12-year-old who unironically uses the term "capekino" possibly give a shit about justice league after batman v superman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.