[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did hank started to collect minerals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hank.jpg (24 KB, 560x323) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
24 KB, 560x323
why did hank started to collect minerals?
>>
to shoot cums on them
>>
Doctor cut off his xanax
>>
i think vince said it was to show that since he's disabled, he had to flex his brain a lot more to catch gus.
>>
>>71115743
He was an island.
>>
>>71115743
He was a StarCraft fanatic.
>>
needed additional pylons

:^)
>>
>>71115743
rocks*
>>
>>71115743
Because Heisenberg was selling minerals, while Hank was creating them. It's a metaphor for the DEA creating these drug dealers. It was pottery.
>>
It really was a beautiful use of symbolism by executive produced and writer Vince Gilligan of his isolation and estrangement from his wife, while accentuating his personality following a "show don't tell" philosophy, which was that Hank, despite his ostensible male bravado, he has an obsessive mind for small details and problem-solving. It truly adds a poignant facet to Hank's fatal failure to recognize Walter for what he really was, despite all the clues afforded to him.

In conclusion, Breaking Bad would been just as good if Skyler and Ted Beneke never existed.
>>
File: joerogan.jpg (119 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
joerogan.jpg
119 KB, 630x354
>>71116207
lots of fancy words.
Care to mansplain that to me?
>>
>>71116207
reads like a yelp review
>>
>>71115743
>Why did Hank start to collect minerals.
So he could get to know them more before he moved in.
>>
>>71115743
Because his wife was annoying and had an unresolved kleptomania plotline.
>>
>>71116207
Its like the detective curse.
The answer was right under his nose.
His family....
>>
>>71116204
BRAVO VINCE
R
A
V
O

V
I
N
C
E
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.