[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frittata!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
Frittata!
>>
My name is Dark Notion and this is my dark notion.
>>
so glad this meme show never took off
>>
friend
>>
>>71114502
easily a top 3 cgi show
>>
>>71114502
YOU HAVE ONE PENII?
>>
>>71114502
agreed, it sucked shit
>>
You'd like me to be you, wouldn't me?
>>
DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?
>>
>>71117568
>>71114502
>*watches rick and morty*
>>
>>71114502
It was better than Tim & Eric
>>
>>71114502
>>71117568
Yowsers, this thread's gone bowsers!
>>
>>71118007
>*shitposts on /tv/*
>>
>>71113589

I never got this show. Pretty impressive that it even exists.

I like T&E, though.
>>
>>71115072
>>71117568
You sound like some total chode's inability to confront the reality of his past actions
>>
The layers of humor in this show were amazing, even today I still find new jokes that I didn't catch the first time hidden inside of jokes that are hidden inside of jokes.
>>
>>71113589
shakashuri blowdown ... st. louis rules

>TO THE DEATH
>>
>>71119071
I think they benefited from the 14 or so minutes that they had
All the dialogue felt like it was meant for half hour episodes compressed down with rapid fire delivery and multiple subtexts and innuendos
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.